PRAISE JESUS

It's half four in the morning. Time to praise Jesus. Who will join me?
Thank you Jesus for making me better than other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisee_and_the_Publican
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bless you brah.

All this talk of the end of the world has me worried. Jesus has done no harm to me. Praise Jesus!

Praise jesus my dudes

Thomas said it best,

'My Lord and my God!"

Get the fuck out you holy roller facist god loving bitch

Thank you user. Bless you too. Jesus is always there for you.

Bless you too drunk user. Jesus would never harm you, he protects you.

Bless you american user. May god continue to protect your country.

PRAISE JESUS

Christ is Lord

Have a rare.

Later folks.

>Jesus
When the almighty Azatoth will be praised too?

All you christ loving faggots will burn like rats. Fuck your facist scum

>Thank you Jesus for making me better than other people
literally the prayer of the pharisee. i see what you did there OP, you sneaky kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisee_and_the_Publican

May Jesus protect those who worship him and bless their souls.

And may our Lord forgive those who insult him, as they are blinded by the devil himself. Accept Jesus in you heart and you life will turn for the better. I will pray for you brother.

What you really do is convert to either the Catholic Church (or the Orthodox Church) go to mass, confess your sins, learn to pray the Book of Hours, and become a religious (in Catholic terms, join one of the different religious groups such as the Franciscans, Jesuits, Janus Society, etc.)

>May Jesus protect those who worship him and bless their souls.

God doesn't protect a shit about ANY of us. Even the people of the church are victims of edgy crimes like rapes, murder, etc.

I may be a sinner, but I know Christ loves me and I love him

God protects those who believe in him. That's why have we been blessed with peace during the wars and why our american brothers have been given the strenght to protect themself and those around them from evil. I pray the our Lord hand might protect you too ond day.

now that's more like it

Praise brothers!

Praise Jesus

PUTANG INA THANK YOU HESUS

Praise the Lord for saving me from my addictions and from and eternity in hell!

PUTANG INA PRAISE KEKSUS

Hey Kek here. I don't really care if you praise Jesus nut he isn't the Messiah. I am. I'll prove it.

PUTANG INA THANK YOU LOURD

PUTANG INA MO PO JESUS

Praise Christ

HA7Q997

PUTANG INA NEW THREAD

I will go to sleep. Jesus loves all, even if you don't believe in him. Good night my brothers.

I believed in him. Now, why I got an illness right in my liver when I was christian? Fuck that. The main excuse everyone uses is the classic:
>It's a test from God to test your faith.

PUTANG INA DEAD JESUS GOOD JESUS

PUTANG INA MO Sup Forums

PUTANG INA MO GENJI

Praise Crist!!!

God bless my guys

PUTANG INA NYO JEWS

PUTANG INA HESUKRISTO

Thank you Lord for giving us this nice continent for free.

Also thanks Jesus for these DIGITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PUTANG INA NYO MGA GAGO

PUTANG INA MO WHITEY

Praise our lord Jesus!

>Thank you Jesus for making me better than other people.

This is bait, don't fall for it, fellow Christians.

>Luke 18:9-14

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

A Simple, Natural-Law Based Christian Refutation of Multiculturalism
-----
Race and ethnicity are natural and created. God's creation is good, therefore the existence of different races and ethnicities are good. They are in harmony with the created order of the Universe, the Logos, which is incarate as Jesus Christ. God showed his opposition to multi-culturalism when he destroyed the Tower of Babel.

The Disciples and Church Fathers understood this so they went out and created different liturgies and churches for different ethnic and racial groups in the first century AD. Everyone was still brothers in Christ, but each had their own distinct community.

Christian multiculturalism is false mercy. You're not actually making anyone's life better by supporting mass third world immigration into the West, you're just creating the situation for more horrible wars in the future and fucking up civilization. Just because you claim to be acting with mercy doesn't mean you can surrender all your wisdom. Jesus said, be as innocent as doves, and as wise as serpents. Being a trusting, gullible moron for multiculturalism isn't being "wise as serpents." In the globalist corporate transgender multi-racial Zog hellworld that liberals want to create, there will not be a place for true Christianity, only a gay, Jew-approved cuck version stripped of everything divine and powerful.

i need to sleep