Multiculturalism will set us back 3 generations at most

Why are you all so opposed to diversity? At worst, it will take us 80-160 years more to conquer the stars. Life would be much easier if we were all a uniform shade of brown.

come one you europoors give me da reason

that, or the glorious mongrel race of shitskins plateaus

>first response in your own thread

wew

The multi-culture is just one aspect.
The biggest issue is all the government/corporate quota programs to make European ethnic people into 2nd class citizens.

>Diversity by all sharing the same genetics won't hurt us
On average no, but it will also drop the intelligence levels of our smartest people

got u

Honestly genetic engineering will mitigate the negatives of racemixing and multiculturalism anyway by making us all Ubermenschen basically regardless of skin color or hair texture, etc.

Is this japanese or chinese? Samurai? Whats name of this look?

dis nigga speak da trufh

Japanese, Samurai

name one (1) benefit of diversity.

and don't say "different ideas" or "more food!" because you can't import those without needing to import people

>is this japanese or chinese
it's times like these that make me think the "dumb right wing racist strawman" really does exist

I don't get how being the same colour will magically prevent conflict. You have Africans fighting today because my tribe > your tribe. You have god knows how many civil wars about my ideology vs yours. Arabs will never not be fighting over which interpenetration of the Koran is the best. The Japs spent over a century in civil war devoid of ideology, fighting for material gains alone.

The idea that we'll all be brown and get along is so fucking infantile.

the reason these shills push race mixing is to get rid of the racial conflict and put more light on other forms of conflict theory like the classic "bourgeoisie vs proletariat" version

Here's the game Sup Forums, humanity is either destined to merge together or we wipe each other off the planet. National Tribalism doesn't work anymore, not in the age of nuclear bombs getting smaller and more powerful each day. It could be that all races and nations hold a piece of the puzzle, that we must reunite as one once again before moving on too greater things. Globalism is inevitable and it's most likely the alternative to nuclear destruction

There will be no racemixing you idiot.

America:Mexican
Europe:Arab
Australia:Nigger
Canada:Arab

Its Laotian

Diversity is our strength. As cliche and overused as that is most people here think it's wrong to racemix when it's perfectly natural to acquire different genes. It's an evolutionary process that technology has proven to be more reliable than sticking to one race for no reason.

>Why do you hate diversity?
>We should all be the same color
Are you actually aware of what you are saying or are you a literal parrot who figured out how to work a keyboard?

>Why are you all so opposed to diversity?
Genetically, in the end, it's rather moot. Eventually we'll have complete mastery over biology and the popular thing will be to make your skin purple and have eyes that "ironically" see in the ultraviolet range.

But culturally? That's the real danger; so many cultures, particularly Islam, are just so fucking full of backwards bullshit.