Where did everything go so wrong?

Work hard all my life. Stable conservative family, good life. Daughter goes to college 1 year ago. Is now a slut, and she tells me that she got gangbanged in college. Where did I go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_QHPfOlOqI
biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/04/07/why-you-should-teach-your-daughter-not-to-be-independent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

on the college part
college=shit like sociology even on engineering
shit like sociology=leftist indoctrination

Fell for the college meme

Seriously tho man you have my condolences

Why would a daughter tell her own parent she got gangbanged?

Stop lying noodle nigger.

Italians are all rape baby's, it's in your blood. All the white women were raped by the Moorrs. You fucking nigger.

>sending your children to college
Dumb wop

>sending a lone girl to college by herself
theres your problem

There is nothing more toxic to women these days then college

(((College)))

>sending your daughter to college
wow

Italians aren't white they crave animal dicks.

WRONG

they wouldnt and op is a faggot

You should have raped your daughter when she was in high school so that she had a fear of men for the rest of her life

>"Hi dad, guess what? I got gangbanged in college"

sounds like something that would come up in conversation

That's what I don't understand. She has become completely shameless. Thinks acting this way is a cause for pride and shows she's independent.

It's disgusting for me. And it is crushing me to think her younger sisters may learn from her.

Why are western women such sluts, Sup Forums?

Show me a blonde headed Italian and I'll say his great great great grandma could run real fast.

See We've always been an open but conservative family. I never thought she'd become this person.

You sent her to college. That was where it went wrong.

Not your fault. Most people still think college is a 'good thing'

Lol
>Shitalians

>he didn't homeschool her and take her to church every Sunday

better luck next time

happens to anybody
sorry man, you had bad luck

>like any daughter would tell their parent that
Quit larping your cuck fantasies ,faggot!

I'm sorry OP. No one deserves this. Do you have any ideas on how to keep your other daughters from becoming sluts?

If it is actually true then you need to disown her. Her sisters won't be able to learn from her if they have no contact with her.

yup. mine too.

No. I have no idea where I went wrong. My wife is a good conservative woman, and we tried our best.

I just wish the government or church would take more steps to promote morality in society. We have accepted that morality is completely personal, yet we allow multi-billion dollar corporations and media entities to promote immorality in society. This destroys the moral fabric of our society. The whole system sucks.

I don't know what you people expect others to do. Without a good college education one cannot find a good job these days. I have a technical education, but wanted my kids to go to college. Guess I made a mistake.

calm down and listen to some flat earth audio books.
eric dubay
quasiluminous
david madgy
flat water flat earth

book of enoch is pretty cool too.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_QHPfOlOqI

I was there user. My and Jamal beat the shit out of her too while she called us Daddy. Fuck yo values nigga.

Get married to a rich guy
Duh

>she tells me that she got gangbanged in college
why would anyone tell their father this?

FRAUD!

Due to a series of coincidences, goyim

just checking

Colleges are Marxist indoctrination centers, user. Trade schools are safer.

I'm sorry your family is cracking up. I'm so sorry.

Only men should be allowed to go to college. All women should be banned from all colleges.

>Without a good college education one cannot find a good job these days
She's a woman. She doesn't need a job. She can just marry some beta, shit out some babies, and leech off of him for the rest of her life. Besides, women don't have the logical ability necessary to significantly contribute to the economy.

>Daughter

now i know you're lying

This is so sad if you are telling the truth. I could believe that it happened. So, so sad. BUT, there is a possibility she'll come around.

Acest adevarat, fratele meu?

Should have found her a responsible high status husband when she was 16-18.

Raise your kids to be smart enough to spot Jewish trickery.

best thing you can do is make her younger sisters feel better than her for being less slutty. If you're subtle about it, she can be the catalyst for a much healthier mindset in your younger ones.

I feel bad about manipulating my family. And angry at a society that forces me to do that to maintain my family.

I doubt it.

it was scicillians that were raped by moors. Italy had Mussolini and puts out the sexy cars so pay homage

What does that even mean? Really just leave this board. Most Italians are white.

Leftist indoctrination is one hell of a drug

Agreed. That must be a terrible feeling OP.

You sent your daughter to a fucking college you fucking asshole

Say hello to frankfurt kike.subversion, it will destroy your entire fucking family nigger

>Without a good college education one cannot find a good job these days
WELP you're a slave.

Bye, fag.

Women are the niggers of gender and should be gassed

By not posting pics

Letting her go to college. College is a playground for hedonistic adults. Didn't you know that? It's not even challenging anymore. Graduated in 4 years while stoned out of my mind.

>Be in college
>Studying medicine
>Still have to take humanities

>daughter
>college
Does not compute.

>I should care about wanting to be a wage slave
are you actually retarded or?

>my daughter
>job
>not staying at home with children

wtf

How the hell do you earn money without working? We don't have inherited wealth.

>I feel bad about manipulating my family.
and that is where you went wrong. you don't have the strength to be a leader. you decided to pull an obama and "lead from behind" or some stupid shit instead of being the benevolent tyrant of your family. most of the italian families i know are catholic and have the whole manipulation thing down.

I dont expect to make money, I plan on being a NEET until my mom kicks me out or I don't have internet or a place to live, then I plan to commit suicide any way possible, oh well life happenes idfc

YOU ARE THE MAN AND THAT IS YOUR JOB. Why do you think so many women hunt for a man that can take care of them? Because they don't know shit from shinola and are impressionable as fuck. They need someone to help them this has always been the case in every society for this exact reason. The only difference is that the state now acts as the father figure in some cases, fish rots from head first and it leaks into universities.

The only course of action is to explain this to your daughter and tell her what you really think about how she behaves, And if she doesn't like what you have to say then that's fine, she can make her own way it life. If one year was enough to destroy the morality of your daughter then chances are it wasn't high to begin with. Now that she's an adult and can legally act the way she wants she will do so, chances are she suppressed these feelings long before college.

TL;DR: Hit your fucking children

>become a firearms smith
>sell weapons
>???
>profit

You and your daughter talked about how she got gangbanged? Sounds like a strange relationship elder user.

Boh, almeno non fu scopata per un vucumprà. Devi ringraziare a Dio.

Comunque non significa che non puo riformarsi.

So che ti senti male ma se diventerai così depresso non aggiusterai niente, Gennà. Parla con lei e se non c'è soluzione allora, aspeta un po'. Dai tempo. Non è tua colpa la società malata che l'ha insegnato così. Purtroppo oggi ci sono moltisimi variabili che non puoi controllare.

wtf? i love mgtow now
thanks op

Maybe she has a bad Electra complex and is trying to make OP jealous.

To the people who don't think that a 19 year old girl trying to assert her independence from her family and their values after buying into the insanity that is modern college leftism: it's real, it's happening, and she's trying to make them mad on purpose because they don't agree with the bullshit she's been fed at school.

My own sister tried something similar but I put my foot down when my father pussied out and she eventually got her head back on straight. And that was while she was attending a Catholic university!

DO NOT LET YOUR WOMEN GO TO COLLEGE
DON'T GO TO COLLEGE AT ALL

She's become shameless. I reacted angrily and she just laughed as if she was proud.

You know what you have to do now.
Disown and disinherit her, followed by cutting all ties. Order your family to do so as well on pain of the same punishment.

When it comes to women you have to be an asshole. Reason, empathy, honour, accountability. These things mean nothing to women. 85% of women are little more than children that need constant discipline and supervision. They are neurologically and psychologically unlike men. With a daughter your word needs to be law until she is married. The father handing her off to the groom shows the unbroken chain of Patriarchal ownership. Break that chain and women quickly regress into feral beasts, as society is showing us. The universities are Marxist indoctrination camps. You would only send a son there if he was getting a real degree and was prepped beforehand to deal with that hellscape. What they did to your daughter is cult brainwashing.

You need to build your alphaness. Lift weights, learn game (you need it now more than ever) and do not let your daughter poison the rest of your family.

She's just trying to make you angry and assert herself as independent. She wants you to get mad so she can go back to college and tell her brainwashed friends that she stood up to the patriarchy.

What you have to do is simple: shun her. Kick her out of your home, stop giving her money, and ignore her until she apologizes and starts living her life correctly. It's very hard but it's the only way. Since she hasn't been under their influence long she might come around quickly.

this essentially

you just have to go mute on them and never talk to them again unless they change.

You didn't beat her.

You didn't cut her throat for being a slut.

Let your younger daughters get gangbanged now to get it over with. There should be muslims around your neighborhood who will gladly do the deed.

biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/04/07/why-you-should-teach-your-daughter-not-to-be-independent/

We must go back to our Christian past if we want to survive.

I can at least vouch that it worked in my case. But enabling her disrespect and degeneracy is absolutely the wrong answer no matter what.

>hurr college
Where does someone go If not to college then university you mongrels?
A fucking nunnery? Holy shit.
Is this board full of dropped out of school?

Jesus Chirst, I'm sorry bro. I can't think of a crueler fate than having to raise a daughter in this day and age.

Cut her off you fucking gigantic pussy

The fact is she is doing this, and so will your other daughters, because you are not a man.

Do the right thing and cast her out, irrevocably