Ancap here:

Ancap here:

What if... what if I told you illegal immigrants were actually a net positive increase to the economy because they:

A) contribute a significant ammount to the labor force
B) dont use as much govt benefit money as the average citizen

Pic unrelated its my office on fire

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/16/immigrants-are-now-canceling-their-food-stamps-for-fear-that-trump-will-deport-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeh, we know they are a net positive for the economy. but guess what dipshit, we, being average joes, dont actually benefit from the importation of third world barbarians. the net positives are filling up the pockets of jews whilst the rest of us deal with the social issues it causes.

>A) contribute a significant ammount to the labor force
In theory
>B) dont use as much govt benefit money as the average citizen
In theory

Tell (((you))) it buttfucks legals by putting the taxes illigals don't pay even though takes money out of economy and puts in hands of the citizens of another country. Meanwhile we still get the same representation even tho we carry these motherfuckers welfare on /our backs/. Thats extra taxation with no representstion. Go fuck yourself shareblue

>implying whites and legals cant do manual labor when its not paying 8 an hr cash because of some beaner
Fuck you shareblue

You'd be wrong. Next stupid question.

fpbp and perfect argument

California spends 6 billion a year to teach illegal shit skins to speak English. Third world retards are not putting 6 billion back into the economy. Kys faggot.

>don't use gov benifit
Its. not. fucking. theirs. to. use. They. Dont. Contribute.
Illigals are jews

What if I told you that money and increased production doesn't actually lead to culture and improve happiness

They shift the entire GDP slightly to the right. They also take jobs and depress wages. So they make rich business owners slightly richer and everyone else worse off. Which is why the rich push for it so hard.

b. False. They also pay less in taxes. The only groups who are net contributors are white, asian, and jewish males. Everyone else is a net beneficiary.

Retard.

What if I told you I don't care about the economy?

Hi Destiny

A] they realistically drive wages down, and rent up.
B] complete bullshit
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/16/immigrants-are-now-canceling-their-food-stamps-for-fear-that-trump-will-deport-them/
They use resources they never pay for more often than citizens.

>what if I told you a couple of lies
I'd laugh in your face, faggot.

Hah.

I'd say

1. They don't contribute as much as you wish they did, and

2. Saying they take less from gov't money than the average citizen is a gay fucking lie, and you're a cunt for thinking anyone will buy it.

Maybe you need suicide, OP.

This. Schools overrun.

POLitics

PEOPLE

not ECOnomics

People > "the economy"

wake people up before we all fall prey to the monetary parasite that is mostly likely already a self-aware entity

Know what'd be great for the economy? XDDD killing all humans, no debt then and 100% of live people would be productive!!! XDDDDddd

In our country, they are a net increase to the welfare collection and handouts.

They don't do shit, most are stinky Paki's and Leb's that collect government money and send it back home.

Nothing positive about them here.

>A) contribute a significant ammount to the labor force
By dragging the salary of everyone down because in their turd world cuntry, they were maybe paid 3$/hrs and when they come to our country the litterally accept everything higher then 3$/hrs thus making the salary for everyone lower then it should be.
I would be nice if it was true but the fact that , as mention in point A, they drag the salary of everyone down and all that money that could have been taxed goes in the pocket of the owner of big companies. I can tell you and it's not hidden to anyone, that they do some tax evasion.

They are a drag to all the good citizing who work hard and play by the game by paying their taxes but at the end the country is slowly becoming another shittier country.

What does it matter if the economy is better, if the country is full of shitskins?

What if... what if I told you no government is not a system of government?

What if... what if I told you that everybody thinks that your ideology is one of the stupidest things in existence?

You've won the award for the stupidest person on planet Earth. May God have mercy on your soul.

>illegal immigrant enters the country
>has 85 cents in his pocket
>american gdp goes up 85 cents

dude the trillions of dollars illegals leech off taxpayers stays in the economy so theyre a net benefit lmao

And the money that could have been taxed , would have paid for everything but we need to borrow just to maintain our lifestyle.

-----Simulation :

Gringo accept to make 3$/hrs for a job that Mr. Shekelstein gave to good american before at 15$/hrs. The difference is 12 $that could have been taxed to maintain infrastructure/healthcare etc.

Mr. Sheckelstein is happy for not paying the difference of 12$/hrs and can now concentrate more in the media to push the agenda for more illegal immigrant because the are good for (his) economy.

>ancap
>in favor of illegal immigration
Stefan Molyneux would like to have a word with you.

sometimes they buy electronics in the us then
ship them home.
at home electronics stores buy them for almost face value then flip them for normal local price.

>(((Mises)))
>(((Rothbard)))
Jews get to make money while my culture and race are destroyed. Sign me up.

And I know my grammar sucks because English is my second language but you get my point so fuck off.

>contribute a significant ammount to the labor force
A significant amount of useless shitstains ogling the white women and refusing to work.
>dont use as much govt benefit money as the average citizen
That tends to happen when you make a living off the drug trade.

What if I told you that your mother kept sucking on my dick so hard after I nutted down here throat,I had so slap the whore off my dick,because it tickled?

i would tell you that we can get the same benefits from LEGAL immigrants without any of the risks of terrorism, communicable diseases, or criminals

saged for being a fucking piece of shit liberal

This

This.

That $84 billion could be spent building that wall desu

What if I told you that the labor force hasn't needed any help since the jews devalued it by encouraging women into the workforce?

A man used to be able to support his family and maintain a reasonably comfortable lifestyle before he had to compete with women and then foreigners and then robots in the workplace.

>1 post by this shill id

What if I told you the economy didn't exist, that it's a nonsense term that has been misappropriated by faggots like you to use as a strawman excuse whenever they want to do something wrong/questionable?

Economy means 'efficiency'. You can move with economy. Your product can be described as being economical. It's a descriptive adjective, it is not a noun. You do not have 'an economy'. Things are not 'good for the economy'.

Oh yeah don't forget their anchorlettes too

It hardly matters if the add to the economy if they are driving down wages.

I would ask that you provide proof from an unbiased source to back your claim.

Do you like Lake Forrest? What do you do at WW Grainger?

What if... what if I told you that taking dicks up your ass raw:

A) could double your income
B) serves as a natural laxative

Some things are more important than money.

>implying sheckels are more important than cultural identity.

Shake your sheckels somewhere else Chaim!

I don't give a fuck about you. White people climbed to the top of the ladder because of a ruthless environment which ensured that only the very best could fuck and reproduce. Now every daft twat thinks that he has the right to welfare, and a better life at the expense of those who produce.
If thw destitute of the past were as entitled as people like you are now then we'd still be living in fucking mudhuts.

wrong, faggot

GTFO FAGGOT

Average cost of schooling per child $10k
Around 15-20 mil illegals
Assume 5 mill illegal children

Just in education they cost us around $50,000,000,000

That's 50 billion or 10 billion per every 1 million illegal school age kids.

They have to go back.

What if I told you I don't worship your stupid economy, you cuck assed jew cocksucker.

This a thousand times

What if I don't believe anything you say because you have a long nose?

Gas every kike and build the wall.

they set your office on fire though

OP Antifa BTFO eternally

Isn't that where they spent the money that was supposed to fix the spillway on the Oroville Dam?

I'd laugh at you for being an idiot. Because you call yourself an ancap.
Then I'd note that points A and B are both faulty and approaching outright lying - point B is, unquestionably, an outright lie... But even if it weren't, they shouldn't be using ANY government money, so that's already an issue right off the bat.
Your first point relies on the notion that we have need for them to contribute in that context, which we do not - it merely amounts to slavery, that drive dependence by business upon that cheap, illegal, slavery-tier labor, which harms everyone more than it helps.
You're a bad person, and rather stupid.
That's not really your office you lying fag.