How does Sup Forums rate his performance so far?

How does Sup Forums rate his performance so far?

pizzagate was debunked

>Did you know that Kim Jong Un has literal concentration camps? Not even Hit-

I want him to be my sugar daddy

Wasn't the Hitler thing taken out of context desu?

Autistic as fuck so /our guy/

Underrated-he is a buffer between the media and our god emperor. He puts his neck out in and defends Trump, taking the heat off

> Has Hitler Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Republican/7
Aka monkeys at the circus tier

Checked. And this is still better than the alternative, right?

Did you not even watch it moron?
Tards are not "/ourguys/"

_Donald

No.

he came to us asking for sum monnies
so he gud.

Easily the most Reddit thing I've seen all week

Division shill, I don't support everything Trump has ever done

Yes I did watch it. It's not what he meant, faggot

Shilling hard

this
do you know where you are?

20/10, does not take shit from the faggots in libshit media and calls them out on their utter lies and horseshit entrapment games when asking loaded questions. feels good to be on the winning side desu

Surprisingly low IQ but who in the Trump cabinet isn't.

he makes me embarrassed as fuck and I regret voting for trump.

Lick my asshole

he's doing a great job if you consider that he was picked to be the lightning rod for criticism of the administration.

KEK is here

H E L I K E S T H E S P I C E

This. Everyone's falling for it hook, line and sinker and it's glorious.

He's good at it and I like the guy.

he's a tard, he even has a tard face

An echo chamber?

>triggered

Already immortalized by SNL. The only reason anyone remembers Janet Reno is thanks to Will Ferrell.

Worst job on earth. Imagine waking up on monday knowing you will have to explain President Trump's tweets to (((NBC)))

No, Zyklon Sean knew exactly what he was saying

>reddit

Looks like he's on shit tier uptown D.C. yayo all the time. Shook faggot, counting down the days till his own she-male BDSM club scandal bloodlets him from Washington.

get a load of this faggot

He's a fucking goober, but after watching a few of the press conferences I don't know how he does it. The people asking him questions are legitimately retarded.

Seems like he's just not putting up with their bullshit and getting shit on for doing so in return

He has the patience of a well trained Monk. I don't know how he control himself.

baghdad bob/10

His purpose is to be the media's punching bag.

Our Little GOEBBELS...

He's /ourguy/, and his slip-ups have actually helped media relations imo.

How so?

Sometimes, I like him but for every five things he says that are well-thought out he says one thing absolutely retarded like "even Hitler didn't gas people in war engagements".