My sides: GONE

>Lose key political location of fucking BERKELEY. BERKELEY. Even all the MSM is saying you lost.
>Try to shut out Richard Spencer at Auburn
>Think you're going to have a foot to stand on in Alabama
>Court says Spencer ban must be reversed and he must be given a platform to speak - protected with no interference
>Meanwhile, black magic kang of islam goes on anti-white devil killing rampage and is so hilariously ridiculous and full of hate that even reddit can't contain the narrative
>Back in AL: Prominent anti-fa member gets his head split open and arrested
>Richard Spencer gets his speech
>It's calm, cool, collected, and convincing
>Most people are cheering him until the very end
>Everyone that tries to make him look evil just ends up sounding like a complete and total idiot
>Last frame broadcast is some skinhead sieg heiling

I don't even like Richard Spencer, desu, but god... GOD DAYUM....

*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

How the fuck will Antifa ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c
youtu.be/ELGwnySnTL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BrUh

Look at this dude

I hate niggers! This jigaboo specifically targeted white men. Any link or screencap of the skinhead saluting?

The group of Spencer supporters were just literally run off Campus at Auburn.

Proofs? Antifa were pussies. They were just leaving from what I saw.

I didn't take one. The whole speech is probably up on RedIceTV somewhere. It was at the end when Spencer was leaving.

Even if that were true, it would be completely irrelevant. The entire point is Spencer getting to speak on campus which occurred without problem. Once it was sanctioned by the court there wasn't really much for "supporters" to do shit since Spencer had paid security. I'll admit I didn't watch much footage from outside yet, but early coverage definitely didn't show that. Regardless, the whole point was for them to stop him from speaking which they didn't. Free speech won.

ps good luck getting it for your article, Blockhead Joe
if you need me to write it for you, too, i'd be more than happy to. I fucking LOVE buzzfeed

I totally hate jigaboos too! seig heil!!!!

How do you lose at Auburn. This is fucking Alabama and you couldn't marshal anything more than some Mongoloid looking fat manlets. It was funny watching him answer questions, he essentially shit posted the whole time. But he couldn't state facts for shit and insulted Auburn football. You undid years of my work pushing people to take the redpilled with this sad ass showing.

The student body ran him off. I told Antifa to fuck off personally, but it wasn't Antifa running them off campus.

?

The fuck are you going on about? His talk clearly resonated with the people there, and he made dissenting opinions look stupid without going full-blown 88 and discrediting himself.

>LARPing

Wtf are you talking about he literally said he doesn't use facts

Day "of the ROPE" .....When?? ...

From the thumbnail I thought he had a dick tattooed across his chest.

Can someone has a link of richard spencer speech?

"W-where could all these retarded comments be coming from?"
>Check catalog
>Filled with disinfo shilling about the event

Oh, wow! Didn't expect to see that! Fuck off, faggots. And I don't even like Spencer.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c

Thank you.

The christ cucks were annoying. As a southerner I felt embarrassed when the crowd was triggered by the ban football comments.

No, you're misquoting him. He literally said "Facts are boring" in response to one specific question. One interpretation of that is "We all know the facts of this matter, rehashing them here again would be boring, it isn't necessary in this forum". Another interpretation is "HURR DUrR SPENCER SAID HE NEVER USES FACTS, WHITE NATIONALISM IS BASED ON MUH FEELS, Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER!"

The first interpretation is responsible in context, the second...jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Honestly, the speech was pretty shit, he had the raw, unstoppable charisma of a telemarketer with a bad stutter and said a lot of stupid shit seemingly calculated to alienate the audience present. If you want to make him look bad, just quote those parts directly.

lol
Another big L for antifafags

This nigger was just stealing electrical wire to make his autistic trinkets.

Were there any good incidents outside?

youtu.be/ELGwnySnTL8