BYE BYE JUAN

>Juan Manuel Montes, who first arrived in the U.S. at age 9, is reportedly now in his native Mexico despite having been part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/18/first-protected-dreamer-deported-under-trump/100583274/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593
archive.is/PRsXq
youtu.be/j1cdZS03htU
archive.is/Oo0ZZ
youtu.be/snBvjErkXoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep that beer on ICE
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/854465237977710593

this why you should always carry your wallet

adios muchacho! constuir un miro

good.....go make Mexico Great Again.

can't we reverse the dream act?

TIME TO PUT THAT DACA DATABASE TO USE
Thanks Obama!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I do see their point when they say its fucked up that you can have spent your entire formative existence in America and not get to stay but your parent's bad choices are not our problem

It's not an actual law. Trump could end it tomorrow with an executive order.

Did he already get deported?

Dreamers was never an act, it never passed congress. What you have is DACA, which is an executive action to defer certain classes of illegals from deportation. Trump can undo that at any time with a counter-executive action or executive discretion, and just did for the first time.

Best thing is that Obama set up a massive database for illegals to register with DACA. Around a million did. Now that database can be put to use to deport them all. Thanks Obama!

And it looks like he just has, at least with executive discretion. Meanwhile the DACA people can still register on Trump's database that now goes directly to ICE.

I think this is Trump feeling out how people will feel about DACA illegals being deported. it's was just an Obama executive order so Trump can easily do away with it.

my bet is nobody will care and they'll be deported. if they try legal action he'll just rescind the order.

The government giveth and the government sendeth you back.

democrats lose a million voters

Not a single person actually gives a fuck unless it's somebody you know. Maybe some activists who pick this up as part of their greater agenda, but otherwise we simply don't care.

ICE ICE BABY
>More than 800,000 undocumented immigrants who were brought here as kids, myself included, have willingly handed over our personal information to the federal government as part of a program called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). The program, started by President Obama through executive action in 2012, was supposed to temporarily shield us from deportation and give us temporary employment authorization.

>When I applied for the temporary status in 2013, I had to provide U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with every detail of my personal information — school records, bank accounts, my original Argentine passport and birth certificate and more, along with my address and every location I’d lived for the last 20 years. I included a check for $465 and went to a USCIS office near me in Miami to have my fingerprints and photograph taken. Since then, I have completed an application for renewal twice, with updates on my current address, everywhere I’ve lived since my previous application, and my current income. I received my most recent renewal just last month.

>If Trump wants to use it to find undocumented immigrants, the Department of Homeland Security’s database of our addresses, fingerprints, employers and more could easily become a weapon instead of a shield.
archive.is/PRsXq

Do people not know what "deferred" means?

Did he just secure 2020? Looks like president cryptokike is here to stay.

FUCKING KEK

but there are no evil racist whites there so surely he will be better off ;)

>Court records show he has four convictions: one for shoplifting in January 2016, and three for driving without a license, most recently three months ago.

>The shy Montes was never a poster child for the DACA program. He wasn't his high school's valedictorian or a prominent advocate for fellow DREAMers.

>He suffered a traumatic brain injury as a child that left him with learning disabilities that meant a constant struggle to keep up in school and everyday conversations, according to Hincapié. Despite those challenges, he made it through special education courses and graduated high school in 2013. He started taking welding classes at a Southern California community college and paid for it by picking crops in California and Arizona.

>He lived with his mother and a younger brother, who was born in the U.S. and, thus, is a citizen. His mother did not want to be named or reveal her immigration status.

THEY ARENT SENDING THEIR BEST

>gets deported to Mexico
>immediately mugged and beaten
>hops the wall back into the US
>immediately caught and deported again

>protected immigrant

Why'd u get deported then Juan?
lol fucking spic

He was arrested for shoplifting, and given 3 citations for driving without a license. But USA today won't tell you that.

DACA is kaka

What the fuck even is DREAM? Can an American explain this to me?

if (((their))) interests coincide with a few of mine, then it won't be such a bad thing. better than Pocahontas

knowing mexicans and their shennanigans. he is going to visit family and will return within a month.

THREAD THEME SONG
youtu.be/j1cdZS03htU

Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors

Archive?

WE CANT LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE BEANER CODES

my fucking sides

>Protected

So how'd that little (((program))) work out for him?

But you won't be able to see the video of him sulking in Mexico user
archive.is/Oo0ZZ

>protected immigrant

this shit sickens me

send them all back or into the ground

CYA WOULDNT WANNA BE YA

There are Cartels there that could use some fresh bodies for the slaughter.

lol, triggered?

Ty I just don't want to help fund (((the media)))

You got nobody to blame but the previous anti-American democrat politicians.

Both state and federal.

Why do they hate America so much for?

backronym bullshit to make illegal beaners sound valuable and untouchable

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE ILLEGALS LIST

It should be considered treason if he is against going back to Mexico to make Mexico great again.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye

>Montes was twice granted deportation protections under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program created by President Barack Obama and left intact by President Trump.

>Montes had left his wallet in a friend's car, so he couldn't produce his ID or proof of his DACA status and was told by agents he couldn't retrieve them. Within three hours, he was back in Mexico, becoming the first undocumented immigrant with active DACA status deported by the Trump administration's stepped-up deportation policy.

>Within three hours, he was back in Mexico

>Within three hours, he was back in Mexico

wew MAGA

I don't know why Moot hates you Aussies, fellow Americans never give me such banterific youtube videos.

I can't take all this winning

>Three hours
>Back in Mexico

Best timeline ever. I can't wait for Arc 2 in 2020.

>youtu.be/j1cdZS03htU
tfw there are going to be thousands of remixes like this

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
N
D

U
N
D
E
R

B
U
D
G
E
T

Why aren't you deporting the women also?

Low IQ genes will remain low IQ genes. You're not doing yourself any favour by keeping their pissed off women.

I'm so fucking jealous of the burgers now. Fuck my shitty country and cucked PM

Sins of white ancestors: you are literally responsible for this forever, no matter what, if you are white. Does not matter if your actual ancestors where involved

Sins of minority ancestors: MEANS FUCK-ALL.

Congratulations your parents may have broken any number of laws on their way to break another specific law but no worries, you are scot-free!

As an added bonus, anyone who speaks ill of you is a racist!

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

This is like one of these dumb cop shows where they already know the perpetrator but he's hiding somehwhere so they call the criminal's phone and tell him he won a TV and has to pick it up.

South and Central Amerricans are the most violent people on the planet, and some of the lowest IQ.

They are a little bit smarter than Africans, but they use that tiny bit extra smarts to kill their countrymen.

Has a record. Shoplifting 3x driving without a license. Way to be a degenerate stow away

Kek. I missed this. Three hours.
THEY'LL BE GONE SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN!
youtu.be/snBvjErkXoQ

Leaf's bending over, leaf's getting fucked

what is a dreamer? too lazy to google

Jajajajajajaja

Degenerate criminal fuckface is what he is. I think we just need to start fucking shipping our criminals to different parts of the world. Start shipping gangbanging niggers to Brazilian prisons and shit.

He knew what he was doing

i would care if i cared

He's probably already back in the US.

someone who thinks they aren't getting deported

The Eternal Aztec
The Eternal Mayan
The Eternal Incan
It's in the genes

I'M HERE FOR THE BEANER CODES DONALD!

This picture explains exactly why most mexicans hate chicanos too

I'm not bending over, I was born french Canadian, so I've been raised to hate fucking immigrants. The brits tried to assimilate us ever since they stole our colony from France, yet they've never been able to because we are true patriots. I wasn't pro-separation before Trudeau, because I still hoped that Canada would be as great as it was in the 90s. But now fuck Cucknada, USA please annex Quebec and let's make the white race great again. Then deport all the spics to mexico and niggers to Cucknada.

>He suffered a traumatic brain injury as a child
I bet he was hit by a car. I live near an illegal beaner neighborhood and that happens a lot. Beaner parents don't watch their children, and beaner drivers drive through neighborhoods at 50-60 mph.

I'd love this image to apply to every asshole who takes advantage of the host nation's freedom. They hate the host so much until the prospect of return to their own cesspit. No sympathy.

>within 3 hours he was back in Mexico
I smell bullshit. No way he had a deportation hearing that quick.

Steve "Other people's babies" King is actually more based than Trump, even election Trump. Hope to see a lot from this guy in the future, the closest thing we have to a prominent white nationalist politician.

NPR wouldn't even mention the name of the executive order when reporting it today. The linguistic gymnastics were pretty amazing, but it was horribly forced and reeked of "my bosses are telling me to say this".

United We Dream, an advocacy organization made up of DACA enrollees and other young immigrants.The group's advocacy director, Greisa Martinez, who has DACA protection

>Greisa Martinez
that bitch should be next!

>chicanos

what are these?

Oh no! Not another valedictorian deported. Trump needs to stop deporting all the valedictorians.

See ya, you fucking parasite Democrat.

>deferred action
>deferred
there you have it, Action deferred.

People of Mexican ancestry who grew up in the USA.
The worst ones are the ones who came illegal when they were 7 and then boast about how much "better" Mexico is than the USA.

a literal white nationalist in congress
truly /ourguy/

DEPORTED TWICE IN ONE DAY
>(As soon as he arrived in Mexico) Montes said he was jumped from behind, mugged and beaten. At that point, he decided he needed to get back home. He saw some people using a rope to climb over a section of the border wall and joined them. He was quickly captured by federal agents, questioned again and deported again.

This is brilliant, but it makes me wonder, what happens in 2020?

Think about it, the way the media keeps lying and bashing Trump, by the time 2020 is up, there will be millions upon millions of snot nosed little brats who get their liberal education all hating Trump, and they'll ALL most likely vote for the extreme opposite of Trump.
Who then will likely open the flood gates. Invalidating everything Trump has done.

>no juan left behind!

"What are you going to do, deport me?"

-Man that got deported

>Implying all the Whites kids who chant "Donald Trump! Build that wall!" whenever they play the Mexican kids team won't be voting ethno-nationalist for life
Anti-Mexican policies and stories like this awaken racial identity in White kids & adults, and lock them into ethno-nationalism. High energy us vs them.

I hope so. I truly do.

Maybe, but for now people are wising up. This next generation was raised on the internet and has seen every snake-oil tactic thrown at them. They are wiser and aren't afraid anymore. This is assuming they even have a Democratic candidate ready to run, and the only good Republican one is a bad representative.

Juan down, more to follow

Top kek