Do you think it's possible the Muslim/Arab/African influx into Europe won't be as bad as it's being hyped up since...

Do you think it's possible the Muslim/Arab/African influx into Europe won't be as bad as it's being hyped up since they'll more than likely become heavily secularized by being around European culture so much, which is very secular?

No

on a yellow pill note I saw a video where it showed that muslims birth rates will decrease in the coming decades in Europe and fall in line with the sub 2 birth rates.

Its inevitable that the newer generations of muslims wont be able to pump out as many kids as first wave migrants. And besides as each generation comes through theyll become more secular most likely.

That being said we still need to push for far right parties to ensure the future

I think you should probably shut the fuck up and stop posting here.

Look at that, a woman that doesn't need heavy makeup and a tan to be attractive.

Albino subhumans BTFO.

theyre already becoming degenerate. western degeneracy is too good to resist. the problem is that europe will have a non european underclass like we do. i mean they already do but it will be larger.

You know nothing about this topic. Orientals are awful because of their lifeways, tribalism, and hostility to law. Not theology. Whatever it is they actually believe is unknowable and irrelevant. Millennia before Muhammad they were the same dirty bastard criminals who rape children. Now they use a theological excuse, so what.

Just wait till the gibs run out.

This

My nigga, they are just memeing islam, it doesnt mean shit to them (the second generations). i've fucked 4 different muslim sluts and they're so fucking easy, they literally crave the white cock

once the old ones die off islam won't be a problem, however they are still fucking savage apes just like your christian dindus

I will never understand this obsession of secularism in europe.

tfw no big culo latina gf

just kill me dasu

Tans tend to make white girls less attractive, do you like cock?

what do you mean?
its just a symptom of the fact that Europeans are not allowed to have an identity based on culture and heritage and are instead only allowed to have safe identities based on individual interests,

youre a disgrace

stop being gay, they are hot as fuck with big curves. it's not like im fucking somali whales or anything, more like OP pic

50/50 and that's the problem. We only need the 50 that is good, the rest can burn. The law must make sense and be firmly applied to everyone regardless of their origin. And if they don't give a fuck about laws; deport. That's another problem because it's not entirely happening right now... Also ZERO tolerance for these people if they hurt someone willingly. Another thing that's not happenning right now. There must be more deportations for offenders.

We will have an effect on them
And they will have an effect on us. The only thing is that we would be the ones improving them with our ideas and values and we're better off without them.

The only thinig worse than liberals are liberalised immigrants.

> Implying liberals are worse than radically devout Muslims

>since they'll more than likely become heavily secularized by being around European culture so much, which is very secular?

this is horse shit

t. white man that grew up around muslims

You want a real red-pill? At the rate things are going, Civic Nationalism is the only hope for some sense of Right-Winged Government.

she has heavy make up you idiot

make up is bigger in the middle eastern/arab world than it is here

Isn't it already the case now that the majority of children in Europe are non-white?

>Civic Nationalism is the only hope

For Europe, I hope not. For America, I don't know really.

>at_least_I_have_the_constitution.jpg

My dick..

at least the genuinely devout muzzos believe in something greater than muh jollies.