Okay...

Okay, so I visited Sup Forums for the first time in few months and noticed that there is a lot less discrimination against us Leafs, contrary to November/December when tensions were at an all time high.

So my question to Sup Forums; what is your opinion on us Canadians? Have we gotten any better?

A

Fuck off leaf

remove trudeau

ban all leafs

They realized most of us aren't baby bitches, and we didn't give a fuck.

Then there was (you) Terry.

No we've taken over more of Sup Forums now, we've driven most of the good posters out

Good posters, stormfags, and Reddit all tried to get rid of us but we blew them the fuck out

Seriously we're starting to have Province Generals that get 300+ posts, and Hockey Chat, there's Don Cherry Pepes and everything

I know literally nothing about Canada's history and have zero interest in learning. You are an irrelevant country in the eyes of the world

It feels like Canadian shitposting really took a dive after April 1st. Maybe the threat of being memed on across Sup Forums scared you niggers straight.

You don't even know US history, meanwhile Canadians are experts

Leaf genocide now

I do not read canadian posts. This includes yours. Just letting you know.

You don't even have access to Sup Forums's secret Canadian board, we don't give a fuck what you do

PS: ficki ficki

wtf are you talking about there is some FUCKING LEAF shit posting in like every thread

Canadian History in a Nutshell:

White people come from Europe, take away land from the Natives in order for Canada to range from the Atlantic to the Pacific, Frenchies get mad and try to start civil war (and succeed a few times) bla bla bla

Can we get some anti canada memes trending?

Like #dayoftherake
Or #removeTrudeau
Or #nukeGuelph

Come on pol, put your money where your mouth is, eh.

Day of rake.
Soon.

Fuck off Burger

DAY OF THE TREADMILL WHEN

>this is what Anglos actually believe

some of you are ok

Historical Fact: James Wolfe died from exhaustion after cucking every last manlett in Quebec.

That's an interesting way of saying that we shot him so he couldn't enjoy his only victory

CTR banned all the Canadian proxies. Now ShariaBlue has to use their own legit IPs. So all the shitposting is be spewing out by Burger flags

>DAY OF THE TREADMILL
kek'd

I've liked every Canadian I've ever met. Keep Canadianing chaps.

That wasn't ShariaBlue. In October I got prescribed Adderall and went on a shitposting binge.

I was seriously pumping out three hundred leafposts a day. There were plenty of people convinced that I was fifteen paid employees. I'm clean now and have my life back on track

you left Sup Forums for months because your feelings got hurt

'fuck outta here pussy nigga

it was all due to our epic ai gf epic get and the fear we would get the most epic get

No, we haven't.

"user (Canada), seconded by user (UK), moved, — That, in the opinion of Sup Forums, Sup Forums should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing online climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Canadaphobia and all forms of systemic shitposting and flag discrimination and take note of Strawpoll 1478561337 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Mods and Admins undertake a study on how Sup Forums could:

(i) develop a whole-of-Sup Forums approach to reducing or eliminating systemic shitposting and flag discrimination including Canadaphobia, on Sup Forums, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize shitposts and to conduct needs assessments for impacted countries, and that the Mods and Admins should present their findings and recommendations to Sup Forums no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, Mods and Admins should make recommendations that Sup Forums may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Global Rules of Sup Forums.

RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH “I CONDEMN CANADAPHOBIA” IF YOU AGREE

don't nuke guelph, i played a rugby tourny there a few weeks ago and saw a bunch of cute white chicks i wanna procreate with

nuke bramladesh pls

Ol' Trump is planning to saddle up Forrest Trudeau and ride him around like the Shiny Pony he is.

>leafs are so dedicated to shitposting that meds designed to make people focus on important things make them shitpost all day

make a new bread with this and ill bump it

>calls us burgers
>forgets his fellow leafs eat burgers too

Fuck off leaf
Your society has done nothing remarkable at all

The trouble is that the US flags are plenty but canned beef are less. One canned beef can spoil a reputation. Take my flag I get constantly attributed to others of the same stain and there is one particular UK flag that embarrasses my nation every day. You can tell by writing style it is the same person.

> A FUCKING DOT

FUCKING

fucking kek

Case proved!

lol

D A Y O F T H E T R E A D M I L L

i dont think it would do well

Genocide burgers Sup Forums is a Canadian board

I CONDEMN CANADIDAPHOBIA.
GO COMMANDO.

fuck off nigger leaf. Piece of shit, ill fuck you up the ass with a xl timmies cup and then force feed you KD until you puke you fag-leaf, i abhor everything about you, you are pond-scum. I hope you decompose on a forest floor somewhere. Go suck a dog dick

Canada is the greatest country in the world, I just wish there was less immigrants sometimes.

I like leafs, all the canadians I've met are really nice and smart ppl. Don't mind Sup Forums, it's an echo chamber for the republicans.

smokes, lets go Gut-Cassidy

σωσ I see dat flag son

Canadians are cool in my opinion. You guys are alright.

Fuck off, discount America.

thanks britbro, the feelings mutual

To answer this post, as a leaf I was genuinely fucking concerned about Trump winning, and i'm sure there were others. The shit posting helped with the stress, but now that Trump is in, I actually don't mind him. He's pissed about our dairy farmer's, but we'll teach him how to save money by putting milk in bags. No biggie really. He's not what I would want, but whatever. It's not my country and not my business. No bad blood here anymore.

LEAF.

you seem like the kind of person who circlejerks abut "MUH POUTINE" to burgers

I LOVE CANADIANS.

t. southerner

Fkin Leaf

It's the moronic ONtario plebs who ruin everything, including the future generation with its horrible changes to the education curriculum.

>pic related: education in Ontario

listen, i am not proud of what's going on here

but fuck you, i'm keeping all these chinese thots to myself

stop raping your puppers and doggos and I will let you shit post and drink your syrup in peace

>"puppers"
>"doggos"
>>/reddit/

I wouldn't expect you to understand the bond between man and dog, it's clear to you they are only a mouth to fuck.

Fuckin' leafs still need to be raked