I'm calling it now. Kek willed it

theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/content/after-irving-lipstadt-trial-new-dangers-and-challenges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love kek

>By the late 1940s, the US and British governments were winding down prosecutions of Nazis. President Harry Truman made anti-communism, rather than holding Nazis to account, a priority, Plesch says. “Even action against the perpetrators of the massacre of British RAF officers attempting to escape from prison camp Stalag Luft III, a flight made iconic by films such as The Great Escape, was curtailed.”

ehehehheh greatest ally

Am i reading this wrong or is it literally nothing?

None of this is even viewable

Even the images are just low resolution thumbnails, you have to set a date for you to go in and view anything.

They have 20 pictures of Auschwitz, and it's just allied troop photos of them sight seeing.

I've got all the good shit anyway, here's the Auschwitz hospital

The Germans were so nefarious they would force the inmates to fence and the loser would be gassed on the spot.

checked
Kek is with us

It's literally nothing.

You dumb fucks. This is war narrative for the normal population. It is getting people ready for what is to come rather than what has happened in the past. Trump is moving forward with his plans. May is tripped the UK into 7 weeks of shit media covering up the true nature of the killer elite and Le Penn may win on Sunday to help Europe get blinded. Move on or start eating blueberries.

I love Leafs

Can we start slaughtering jews yet?

Japanon?

Proven

Do you honestly think this will do anything other than allow Jews to parade their victimhood status? It could be 8 gorillion by Monday.

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S 20 MILLION NOW

Why let them play soccer and breed rabbits while you're at it. Don't you understand that SS officers would go out and pop the ball and murder their cherished rabbits AFTER they had named them? These are things…and they happened.

This it's exactly what Will happen i just hope it's an even more impossible number to believe and that normalfags start thinking something smells fishy

LOOK, GOYIM, IT IS EVEN WORSE! DOUBLE THE REPARATION PAYMENTS!

There is no way the yids would let this see the light of day if that was the case its going to be more or its going be the jews where "killed" in a much more barbaric way to try to halt the spread of nationalism through the western world

anyone here get the dark feeling they are going to provide propaganda docs to bolster the original claims of the holocaust?

The holocaust happened for real, you fucking NAZI piece of shit, deny it all you want, IT HAPPENED!!!

>The holocaust happened for real, you fucking NAZI piece of shit, deny it all you want, IT HAPPENED!!!
if the holocaust happened how come there is literally zero evidence for it? lol

$100000000 says the powers that be injected as much as possible before opening it to the public, diluting the truth.

Don't forget to include the world population lad.
Went from 15,315,359 to 15,753,638.
Almost a 500,000 increase.

No it didn't, but it should happen again.

IT
WAS
MILLION
YOU FUCKING SHITLORD FASCIST RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
DIE
DIE
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i expect it, but no amount of kike lies will deter my alligence

wow so there weren't even millions of death from wwII battles

baka world

Fucking coward, go tell that to my grandfather, who was at Dachau, you piece of garbage.

looks like a guy wearing a hoodie and a hat lighting a cigarette, protecting the flame from the wind

stop posting degenerate shit
>b-but their white
lewd imagery is a psy-weapon

I have heard people say the Almanac is wrong beause it wasn't until 1948 that they included "post war numbers". How does one contend this counter?

>Fucking coward, go tell that to my grandfather, who was at Dachau, you piece of garbage.
Dachau wasn't even a so-called extermination camp.
So your grandfather couldn't have been part of the holyhoax.

But if your grandpa was at Dachau that means he was either a kike, faggot, gypsy or commie. Which was it?

You gotta get those Jews healthy before you gas them! Gotta make sure they're friggen well before they get burned in an oven!

i will tell it right to his lying kike face you fucking faggot where is he ?

>screencapping your own post

So then what are the 1948 almanac numbers?

Oy Vey goy dont you know the nazis where cannibals too why do think they had the ovens ?

So if the numbers are 1 million less what would that change?

in my mind

my kike great-grandmother was allegedly at bergen-belsen, my grandmother was born september 11 1945

so she conceived four months before the camp was liberated? really makes me think

It was real...In my imagination.

>HITLER VINDICATED!

I can see the headlines now

They wants more money so they can invent more lies

Its a merchant you fuckin newfag.

Satan would like to see that

Man of the Year!

>September 11th

why not both faggot. one is cancer the other gets cancer.

Again!

I wonder how old these girls are now?

Cognitive dissonance. Humans don't have an easy time with it.

The bottom image is from 1948

Even if there were holocaust happened (it did not) I would still hate Jews. Literally every single stereotype about them is true, they somehow manage to piss me off more than niggers.

>“This is a huge resource for combating Holocaust denial,” Plesch said.

I was really hoping this was about debunking the lie, but I guess I gotta wait a little longer :(

*sidenote: I wonder if these "hidden records" will talk about the 20 gorillion they just announced vs 6 gorillion. Srsly how the fuck are they going to pull that one out of their ass

In 2008 I was doing security in a dead mall in upstate New York. Met a guy who used to walk around the mall with his daughters. He didn't speak English but he had his daughters tell me he was an Austrian Jew who survived the holocaust. He showed me his tattoo and would tell me stories of how he was made to eat grass and go barefoot in the snow got frostbite and shit. Told me his friend was killed right before his eyes.

This is literally an attempt to create a stronger false narrative now that some people are waking up to the fact that the numbers just don't add up.

Expect a lot of "never seen before" falsified documents and possibly doctored photos.

This is where they try to put any questions to bed for good.

Don't be fooled by it Sup Forums this is some serious ministry of truth shit coming up.

Do you honestly think anyone will care once their nations are nearly gone?

ya'll need to read about this trial

ihr.org/content/after-irving-lipstadt-trial-new-dangers-and-challenges

>Leaders of the Jewish community have said in light of new evidence the real number of Jews murdered in Nazi death camps is "incalculable". As such they have suggested a new number to symbolically represent those who suffered. 6 gorrilion shall be the number used in all accounts of the Holocaust from this point onwards

>"You thought it was 6 million? I can't believe you would think that such a low number as 8 million of my fellow Jews were gassed and cremated. I mean didn't you see those ovens goyim? They easily took care of the 15 million Jews killed. You've caused me great heartache and pain and you'll be hearing from my lawyer about the billions of shekels you owe us for the 30 million dead Jews goy!"

well put, my brother