HATE CRIME AGAINST 3 WHITE MEN?

RACE WAR WHEN?

cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/index.html

> (CNN)Police said a man fatally shot three people Tuesday in Fresno, California, in less than two minutes in what authorities are calling a hate crime.
The three victims were white, and apparently chosen at random, police said. The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, is black, police said.
Muhammad had posted on social media a dislike for white people and government officials, Fresno, California, police Chief Jerry Dyer said. He also yelled "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) when he was arrested Tuesday, officials said.

"We do not believe this is a terrorist-related crime, Dyer told reporters. "This is solely based on race."

Calibro here.

I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. You have no idea how much this place is a hell hole. San Francisco is a dumpster, there's barely any white left. The most right wing people I have met were assyrians, kabyles etc. and other white middle easterners who sjw are too afraid to bother because muh oppression.

Just nuke us already.

Race is a social construct, never going to happen

had anyone else noticed all the lemmings getting killed in terrorist attacks are pro imigration cucks?

>white middle easterners

but are you *white

>hate crime
>done by a nigger named mohammed

Nah that's terrorism

WE

Wtf i love yakub now!!!

Uita-te la drapelul lui, Și te întrebi de ce crede că sunt albi

>The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, has dark white skin
FTFY

I am impressed with CNN for even allowing the story to run with that title.

the bar remains low

BASE BLACK MAN

Oh man people outside of CA have no fucking clue. Specially if they are poor whites living in CA you are FUCKED. Being white and poor anywhere in the US is horrible but its 100x worse in CA and I'd imagine in big cities like NYC. BTW if you actually believe that integration is possible just go visit Socal in the poor to middle class areas. In supposedly the most progressive state in the union somehow every race segregates themselves into enclaves. They continue to grow for non-whites by pushing out whites everywhere. I'd go from driving in a 90% asian area where everything was in Chinese or foreign language to some super up scale part of town like in Pasadena very white area but if you drive just 5mins in either direction you get Asians, Mexicans, or rich white area that is really small.

Thank you Yakub

Sometimes I type in the word "White" in the Twitter search bar just to see the amount of hate and then I come across these insane unhinged BLM dindus that absolutely hate Whitey. Then I always ask myself why aren't people taking the same actions as they do with anti-Black hate.

fuck off shitskin

dotr gonna happen

post more I dont have my dead nigger folders anymore

But... Yakub was created here.
Cut from whole cloth for the board to troll itself.
The memes are getting danker.

>RACE WAR WHEN?
Daddy Bush said it decades ago..No New Race War

Viva Mexico! We're taking our land back!

>Media can't figure out if it's safer to say it's a hate crime or terrorist act

Holy shit, CNN saying that white people can be the victims of hate crime?
What timeline is this?

I'll take a right wing Assyrian over a white faggoty liberal.

race traitor civic nationalist cuck, that liberal still carries the genes of your people. That Assyrian carries the blood of people who would slaughter and rape your daughter. Rat traitor

muh based Assyrian in a Trump hat bruh