I work as a signals analyst. No I'm not based in the UK - although I'm British

I work as a signals analyst. No I'm not based in the UK - although I'm British.

There's a group of individuals, possibly around 20 or so, who are ex US army and navy, going round killing people in America right now.

The people being killed are undercover agents, 90% two CIA branches with some ex-govt officials.
How these people got the IDs of the agents, without help from either NSA/GCHQ is unknown - likely the CIA branches were infiltrated.

The news you'll continue to hear about people going on killing spree in the next few hours are cover stories. The people already died between a few weeks and a few days ago. The alleged perps will either be agents or patsies, although we haven't looked into that in any detail and likely doesn't matter.

We have no clue what the groups aim are but we know the people they are killing have been involved in very shady/illegal activities such as assassinations and drug running.

I'm just putting this information out there. You may know more than us at this point. Looking for other leads or useful thread dumps/links.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

What?

fake & gay larping faggot cuck

op is a fag, move along

Why not include pederasty as one of the reasons for those targets to die, too?
I couldn't care less about assassinations and drug trafficking.
If I was ex-military, I'd go for the pederasts.
Fake and gay.

>The people being killed are undercover agents
Why is this bad?

sounds like someone is tying up lose ends

>drunk on fentanyl
>drunk on vaginas

Basically we think there's some good guys taking matters into their own hands.
I'm not actually taking sides if that wasn't clear. We're just trying to find leads to figure out who is helping the rogue group stay untraceable - not going to blow their cover or anything.

Sounds like somebody's [puts on sunglasses] DRAINING THE SWAMP.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH
[the Who music]

catherine agnew @catherineagne11 28 Sep 2011
More
JOE BIDEN'S SECRET SERVICE IS DIRTY COP FROM LONG ISLAND-ALL SWITCHING IDENITY WITH THE ONES THEY MURDERED IN BASEMENTS

Are you saying that treasonous agents are being killed, or (((they))) are killing good agents?

it could be that rogue agents are killin rogue agents to tie up lose ends or that good guys are doing this. either way is an option in my opinion

most of the CIA is treasonous
this an army/navy run op it seems

Black grandpa was an undercover agent?

I believe you. What are your thoughts on this

LARP.com

How do you know they aren't working for foreign nationals or rival PMCs?

No. OP is claiming that that was a cover story, and that cover stories like that will continue.

Maybe they want the PRC to think the disinfo she gave their agents was legit info. Ever think of that? Anything you see in the public eye should be taken with a truck load of salt. Don't read anything at all into anything your politicians do. The world is essentially in a massive trade/info war at the moment. The target of all US politics is external non US countries/agencies/groups. Just ignore it.

Anon5, we know it's you

If you're going to LARP at least understand how the IC works.

So who ordered this cover story murder of an old man? Who is responsible?

tump

Ok this is just more larp

Keep me posted

So youre saying the Joy Lane massacre incident was faked and a cover up for these radical assassinations? But didn't this nigger Stevens just shoot other boons in the hood?

201f5bf4-72a5-4bd0-94d9-0e438695bb21