Black women are inherently inferior to white women because of their African hair texture

Black women are inherently inferior to white women because of their African hair texture.

yes

and their shit covered hands

we wuz towaz n shiet

>tfw have slightly wavy hair and it triggers the fuck out of my ocd when trying to get it to stay put without using guido gel

id rather eat suckerpunchfu's hairy bush than fuck a girl with that nappy headed pub-fro

What is with this nigger shit? Didn't Il Duce and Graziani kill enough of you in Abyssinia for you to learn your lesson?

mixed black chicks are sexy as fuck doe

Don't forget about the disgusting black nipples and pussy lips.

Plus they stink.

that fucking hair is so fucking disgusting, i dont understand how can someone like that shit
if nigger legs are like that imagine their butt, hair so chunky that you cant possibly clean it after taking a shit, all the shit gets stuck in that moldy hair

thats why you go for light skinned girls instead.

crispy nappy headed hoes btfo

Yep
>Imb4 Tommy somatayor ranting about stinking fungus nigger hair trapped for months under a "white people hair"wig made from Chinese hair

I like it.

Head pubes.

If white women had afros like that and blackies had straight or curly hair then white women would still be superior

The low IQ, nigger features, filthy smell, tendency for violence and other negative characteristics of sub-saharan Africans far outweigh any arguments about hair

Not even filthy niggers want a sheboon.

They can get weaves and shit, although with that you're dealing with chemicals or smell, on the other side their bodies potentially make up for it in spades