White fragility is real

Lol you fucks would cry if your ancestors were thrown in ovens and people kept making fun of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-LYB7iLZNWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But most White people think "Racist and homophobic hate" is WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGG/EVIL.

OP is an idiot

It's not even the same kid wtf.

Yah I mean whiteys are so beta
They literally fled from KANGZ and made all those shitty oppresive buildings because they were scared of the great black man
all pussywhiped faggets

>if your ancestors were thrown in ovens and people kept making fun of it

Jews are so insecure about being Jews, it's adorable

I'm literally one of (((them))) and I couldn't care less what happened to my ancestors.
Sure it sucked for them, but it affects me in no way whatsoever today.

He wasn't making fun of most white people. He was making fun of you and what you think

I think I overdosed on irony

Fucking cumskins I swear

Transphobia and homophobia are both white social constructs nowhere else in the world would you find people fighting about slurs or pronouns they're white constructs. Whites really are their own enemy when it comes to this

Right

>a cucking queef

I love Sonic the Hedgehog

>Crackuhs is fragile and weak
>Aw Sheiiit them crackuhs is oppressin me!

Really percolates your prefrontal.

im mongolian your words mean nothing to me you slack-jawed nigger

Which is why I totally get why Jews would be butthurt. I get angry at this stuff all the time. I get angry at the stupid American jokes about Polaks, and not just because they're unfunny.

this desu

Nice facebook meme.

HEIL HITLER.

PRAISE KEK.

efefefefegungeugeng eggoege ggegew hwyte poele thin skgeing whiyte pieope wheweewekrekeker reekeke eunkiunkuknkukunkjkj
>lol

I also noticed this

Lol cute stormfront bogus infographs

>When ur white and get real mad

youtu.be/-LYB7iLZNWE