I think Sup Forums should just admit that Jews are the superior race

I think Sup Forums should just admit that Jews are the superior race.

They're literally 0.2% of the world's population and yet apparently according to you guys they control the whole world. That's master race material right there.

If everything you say about Jews is true, and you actually believe that different races are unequal, it seems pretty clear that the Jews are the natural masters of white people and you should basically be their servants.

but if hitler gassed them all and they are the master race, then doesnt that make whites superior?

But he didn't gas them all, and his country got cucked instead.

Southern Brahmins have a higher average IQ than Jews

Except where are the Nazis now? All dead except a few larpers hated by literally everyone else.

According to the Sup Forums narrative, Nazi Germany was a 12-year setback in an otherwise completely successful attempt to dominate the world.

>They're literally 0.2% of the world's population and yet apparently according to you guys they control the whole world. That's master race material right there.
The thing is that unlike whites, Jews are actually aware of the deathly struggle between races and work together. That's why they can control us with such a small population.

I agree OP that still doesn't mean they should be allowed to abuse the people of the countries they inhabit

It's true.

Just like blacks scapegoat all their problems onto whites because they are inferior. Whites also scapegoat all their problems onto Jews because they are inferior.

To a Jew, whites are niggers and subhumans and worthy of destruction.

>HOLOCAUST DON'T REAL !!!!!!!1!!111
>lol hitler gassed them all

Goddamit you alt-right retards are so stupid. You are proof that the white race is filled with mongrel subhumans.

i for one, welcome our jewish overlords

No, think about an 1830 failed slave revolt with Niggers chimping out and killing white people before getting put down.

Same idea ;^)

LOL

actually one of the final redpills is that jews are the master race and rightfully deserve to rule over all of the deplorable white trash that bitches about them

That's antisemitic as fuck bro please don't say stuff like that. My grandfather's spine got ripped out by Hitler and used as a gearshaft for his VW.

Jew are the master race and anyone who can't see this is literally an idiot or a newfag at this point.

this

why are they so ugly then?

I think you get it now. I think we all do.

do a google image search for "hot jewish girls" and say that again fgt

Let's accept this - no matter what everyone did so far, they always had the upper hand. I suspect even now, with the whole Trump thing.

We are being played with like a bunch of niggers.
That's what we are to (((them))).

OP is a Jew confirmed

Are you saying there's inherent differences between races?

That's extremely problematic and racist, Justin.