TEAR IT UP, right?

TEAR IT UP, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12753263
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/11/iranians-gather-anti-us-demonstrations-201311411503434943.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Iranian deal is guaranteed by Russia,China and the EU.
Drumpf and you Amerilards can do shit as long as Iran is complying with the IAEA inspections and programme.

((()))
do your own dirty work rats

one of the few sane things Obama did. Get fucked, Israel.

He always mentioned it was a bad deal but we would honor it but make sure Iran keeps their bargain.

PAY DENBTS, you hairy faggot.

that was under Obama (surrendered)

Are you the same greek faggot shitting up every thread, wtf?

Nope
Is it republican? Is it a gurmpf statement? It is lies

Another flop! Goddamn this guy

I actually like the Iran deal. It's good that he's seemingly backing off from it.

This, he said it in like his first days in office as well.

Look at all these moldilocks fans

((()))

No
>government will pay
>i will release taxes
>loses GA seat

Good, fuck all these jewish wars.

We should focus on the issues on our homelands

(((Aipac VIP and electoral college darling)))

((()))
you have to go back

What are you babbling about, you fucking leaf?

fuck off leaf subhuman

strawpoll.me/12753263

((()))
>darling
aww thanks, call me babe !

at this point Iran getting nukes is one of the only things that can slow Israel's war mongering. So yeah, I support the Iran Deal.

Leave them alone, kikes.

The Iran deal was the one deal he repeatedly said he'd have to work with. Since it was already a done deal and tied in so many other countries. You're an idiot for believing the headlines.

That's epstein's and ivanka's job

eat shit kikes

Only if you piss on a mattress

don't @ me, I wasn't talking to you. I know you're jealous

>it's a let's play friendly so everyone even our enemies can help gangbang Korea

>I wasn't talking to you

I just realized that but was too ashamed to reply :( , forgive me ?

well, now what

>oy vey Trump is soft on Iran, it's another Shoah

Why is Trump cucking out on Syria and Assad but not Iran?

Life makes no sense

aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/11/iranians-gather-anti-us-demonstrations-201311411503434943.html

this shouldn't be a concern to us?

Explain one reason, beyond you being jewish, that bombing Iran is a good idea

he's creating a safe zone in south Syria.

You realize the CIA overthrew their democratically elected leader in the 50s right?

Then they replaced him with the Shah, who was a monarch. Then Jimmy Carter betrayed the Shah for some retarded reason and the Shia leaders took over. We have a very complicated history with Iran and claiming they're "evil" is retarded.

And then Reagan supplied Saddam with Chemical weapons so he could attack Iran in the Iran/Iraq War

How is claiming that Assad is le evil Hitler bad guy man not cucking out in Syria?

Actually we can do literally whatever we want.

Geez user, you still feel the same way about the Iran deal as you did last year? I bet you still feel the same about bombing Syria, draining the swamp, locking her up, building the pipeline with American steel and building a wall

Russia pulling strings. Keep scrolling prole.

>oy vey if you aren't a neocon kike you are a Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

How many times are the jews going to pull this trick until it stops working?

the safe zone is going to be near Israel so has to give them the impression he's going to depose Assad, but he will not.

still never voting for a democrat

Only the slimy neocohen Jews would find problems with this

Good. No kike wars against shias. Purge all kikes and sunni niggers.

they already have our money you retard

I like Russia. I like Iran. Prole make prole argument.

This is correct. Only ZOG kikes who live off of AIPAC dollars and the blood of gentile children will take offense at Iran.

>this shouldn't be a concern to us?
Not really.

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

Don't tell r/pdg/. They will just call you a shill.

This is one of the few promises Trump made that I'm okay with him breaking.

He's probably said both and flipped on the issue half a dozen times to half a dozen groups of people. Trump's slimier than a frog rolled in olive oil.

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK? Trump spent the entire campaign railing against this deal saying it was the worst deal for America.

Pay the 20 elephantillion and we'll talk

as an american, I acknowledge that americans are really dumb for real

please invade the USA and save us from this dumb piece of shit and his fascist cronies

At least read the pamphlet, shill - we aren't neocons.

Sup Forums is thrilled that the kikes are going to start glowing in the dark soon.

This. He said its a shit deal but we get nothing by exiting he deal so may as well hope it works out for now.