Not much time please

I'm 10 days ahead. This as far as we could reach back...you have to warn them.

This is what we know:

The first salvo of the Russian nuclear attack on the central United States occurred at 3:38 p.m. Central Daylight Time, when a large-yield nuclear weapon air bursts at high altitude over Kansas City, Missouri.

The EMP shut down the electric power grid to any remaining Whiteman AFB's operable Minuteman II missile silos and the surrounding areas.
Thirty seconds later, incoming Russian ICBMs began to hit military and population targets.

Kansas City, Sedalia, Missouri, and all the way south to El Dorado Springs, Missouri are blanketed with ground burst nuclear weapons.

34 minutes into the attack, the strategic forces of the United States have suffered a crippling blow. Of the 1000 Minuteman missiles, only 45 remain operational, of the 330 B-52 Bombers, all but 22 have been destroyed on the ground, of the 41 ballistic missile submarines, 17 have been destroyed in port and an unknown number are presumed lost at sea.

The attack was restricted to strategic military targets. 8 million Americans are dead.

The United States was given an ultimatum:
Any attempt at retaliation will result in the certain annihilation of America's urban population.

9 minutes later, the President ordered all surviving U.S. forces to cease fire.

...you've got to listen!!!

>we don't have thousands of satellites monitoring other countries 24/7 for a middle launch which will trigger our immediate response before they hit orbit
>we don't have nuclear bombers in the air 24/7
>we don't have nuclear submarines stationed off the coast ready to launch when they loose contact
>what is redundancy
Go LARP somewhere else and stop shitting up the board.

Were reaching LARP levels never thought possible!

>Any attempt at retaliation will result in the certain annihilation of America's urban population.

And you guys gave up?

What the fuck is wrong with you future niggers. Go back to your Hillary timeline where you belong.

What's the downside here? Not really seeing it

>implying the Minuteman stations aren't isolated from the public power grid just for this contingency
Fuck off you dump LARPer

this

>The EMP shut down the electric power grid to any remaining Whiteman AFB's operable Minuteman II missile silos and the surrounding areas.
>Thirty seconds later, incoming Russian ICBMs began to hit military and population targets.
the emp and shock wave would hit the 30 seconds later missiles

this.

Good, America is the festering wound from which all Jewish tyranny stems. The sooner it's cauterized with nuclear fire the better.

LARP GOES

REEE FUCK OFF JUST LEAVE MISSOURI ALONE LET US WIN THE STANLEY CUP

>Any attempt at retaliation will result in the certain annihilation of America's urban population.

Will we finally have a country without Democrats?
Maybe this is a good thing.

okay but why would you contact Sup Forums

>must deliver important message
>on Sup Forums
sorry but that's one step above the youtube comment section

hell yeah i dont have to kill myself, vlad the lad will do it for me

Colorado Springs here. Tell me we were btfo too... I'm fucking sick of this place.

too long didn;t read
can anyone provide a speedier rundown?

b52s aint affected by emp you fucking idiot

why would someone want to stop this? you are a fucking faggot op

Really Missouri???? Why Missouri??? Its the garden of Eden dummy.

The future is fucked except it isn't our future and user sent the message to the wrong timeline.
Temporal spaghetti.

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the Trump timeline where this doesn't happen. Please hang up and try your call again.

Yeah? Well. My dad works for Nintendo.

This was the shittiest LARP I've read in a while.
Fuck.

>any flying object large enough to get a high yield nuke could escape our detection
>even if detection didn't happen, that detection at the rest of the bases where minuteman icbms are waiting would also fail
>either nation would even have a chance
>>one would launch, other would detected within half an hour, then launch a fuck ton back
>>we all die in giant flash

If you're going to LARP put more effort

go back to /x

you have the power to warn people of this shit and you choose to tell us here and not over mass mainstream media ha

>SAGE

He's hunching over a public library computer, the guards are getting closer. They didn't listen. Nobody listened. His damp beige trenchcoat clings to his skin.

Inb4 massive cyberattack takes those functions down

Within half an hour? We would know immediately lol. In fact the sensors are so sensitive a solar flare tripped them and almost caused a retaliatory strike back in the 80s or early 90s.

NK operatives detonating suitcase nukes/dirty bombs in high pop centers would be far far more believable OP. Try again with that story in a few hours.

This is from a movie

Gee, thanks for the warning. Now there'll be a full exchange both directions with the globe wiped out instead of just the 8 million americans.
Fuck you you selfish fucker.

MISSOURI, FUCK YEAH

this is now a MISSOURI THREAD
show me all my other MOfags!

Tejon is just ok.

Hello fellow Missourians

Edmonton is gonna win. Get fucked.

>any retaliation would result in the annihilation of America's urban population
>Trump orders a cease fire

at least make it believable.

>cyberattack a submarine
>you dont know where they are
>you dont know how many there are
>you dont know if you've taken systems down even if you tried
>you risk all-out war with the most powerful military entity in the world by even trying
dude nice hypothesis

>The EMP shut down the electric power grid to any remaining Whiteman AFB's operable Minuteman II missile silos

>implying the missile silo's secondary power supplies are vulnerable to EMP

kys

there's no active silos left at whiteman. nice try.

underTHISed

>will result in the certain annihilation of America's urban population
>the President ordered all surviving U.S. forces to cease fire.
>...and still annihilate them with American nukes to get rid of shitskins and lefties, as no one knows what's going on anyway in all that chaos

Did you forget to take your meds, burger?

>saged mess.

How many posts are there by this id?

This is the best timeline

I'll never understand why people post things like this. Paid dems watching this site see this shit and laugh, guaranteed.

Fuck off future nigger we're full

>going to Missouri tommorow for a month

fugg

>Minutecucks
>capable of breaking Russian Air Defense

kek

>I'm 10 days ahead. This as far as we could reach back...you have to warn them.
What kind of spit sake did you drink to get this high?

who cares all of us will die anyway

We have a nuclear power plant in lacygne KS right across the border.

we stains gate now

You're too retarded to be just stupid. You know that, don't you?

Wrong timeline bro, you're looking for the Hilary one. We already saved this one. Good luck!

Missouri is great, except all that diversity on the north side of saint Louis

>Literally none of this is accurate to anything that could happen
Like do we just have shitty larpers pass for threads now?

This,

Jeb will save us

>1 post by this ID