Le Pen General!

/lpg/ Le Pen General – XXXX Edition
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN
"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up" – Marine Le Pen

thread theme songs (HIGH ENERGY)
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Since the French presidential election has the chance of becoming a kill shot and eternally BTFO globalists and destroying the EU, we need to step up the autism here folks. Even lefty news sites are saying she has a chance now. Dump all news, links, memes and OC here.

We have to save France

Au nom du people!

>Discuss the Election!
discord.gg/W32PCH9

>INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q
youtu.be/2FUgV9fhT3c
>MORE INSPIRATION
pastebin.com/cuwEkzRA

LINKS
>Highlights from campaign launch speech: "we will not live under Islamic fundamentalism"
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
>Le Pen destroys feminist hypocricy
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
>France to copy Trump's travel ban?
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/826391311846608896
>Le Pen visiting Trump Tower
i.imgur.com/1O86Mwd.jpg
>Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN1600R6

POLLS
>Le Pen leads every single poll for the first round
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#Opinion_polls_for_the_first_round_of_voting
>Second round polls are getting better
presicote.factoviz.com/index/more/id/qoo_lew_1

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/iSWcAsCM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=2XlsfTbLfM8
youtube.com/watch?v=uM07H87P4WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b

Some fag in discord told me to bump this so heres your bump fag.

bumb for le ben :DDD

Commenting this faggetry

French bro's, I haven't been keeping up like I should be. Does she actually have a chance?

Where are the fucking french flags?

She actually does; she will most likely move on to the second round, her chances are slimmer for the second round, we'll need all the meme magic we can get.

I'll give her everything I've got

Le Pen is a joke. Have you seen the vice president Florian Philippot ?

Your country is already lost. Why do even care ? RIP FRANCE

it's so open ended we cross the 2nd tour when we get there

If it's Le Pen vs JLM then all the rules are thrown out.

Can someone translate the French debates with her into English?

I will see if I can find transcripts; if I can find some I will translate them; I do not want to have to add CC.

EVEN TYRONE LOVES HER

youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8

youtube.com/watch?v=2XlsfTbLfM8

SHE HAS WEST AFRICAN SUPPORT

SPREAD THESE!!!!

bump if she wins the E.U will fall and the euro will crash we need to help her lads
death to the eu

This would be great, thx, so all of Sup Forums can follow the happenings in France.

I really feel sorry for all the people who help Le Pen here. France is a shit country. Why do you even bother to help them ?

- they have birthright by soil.
- they come to more rich country like Switzerland or Germany and take ours jobs.
- they are lazy and uncooperative.
- the french university are shit.
- they are fucking lefty by nature.
- if you want a true Frexit, help Asselineau.

>Why do even care ?

Because pic related

>Asselineau, literally who with 0% chance
>(((Mélenchon)))

Why does Le Pen attract so many shills? She really must be onto something.

Make France frogs again

It's genuinely sad that you've had to post Melenchon memes 3 times in a row to make it look as if French people like him.

then help them out you inverted health kit lookin nigga

French people don't care about Sup Forums.

Agreed. Help out.

from the u.s. to france, i send my energy and thoughts for you, le pen, the fn, and france

why do you bother posting then?

There were 70,000 people coming to see Mélenchon's speech.

No other politician in France can do the same.

I don't help third world peoples who take advantage of my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=uM07H87P4WQ

Vote Le Pen French bros, also I heard that French people outside France have twice votes or some shit like that

Because you need to wake up. Le Pen is bad. She will NEVER win. NEVER EVER.

Even Mélenchon beats her in the second round.

Since the BBC normfags only just figured out the great meme war was a thing I wonder if this thread will end up on TV as "the dangerous followers of kek strike again"

FUCK THE JEWS. FUCK THE FUCKING JEWS MAN!!!

>Swiss
>Motivated by anything except lining their pockets
Hmmm

The Memes War was lost by Le Pen's supporters. The one who dominates the Internet in France is Jean-Luc Mélenchon.

>Supporting Kosher nationalists

Nationalism is war.

Jean-Luc Mélenchon is the solution.

Suicides toi le plus rapidement possible, déchet.

Jean Marie Le Pen is the only worthwhile one in that family but Marie kicked him out due to his comments on Jews and not groveling to them. She's been in a relationship (not married) with an Algerian Jew for 9 years.

Marion's father was a diplomat and Mossad agent for a bit (the one that fathered her, not the one that she took her surname, her mom, a Le Pen, married him and the guy adopted her).

Is there any website that compares all candidates policies in English?

Is there one that at least just lists FN's policies/goals in English?

The problem is not Jean-Marie or Marine or Marion or blabla. The problem is just Le Pen.

Le Pen will never win.

>>Burger
>>Motivated to help France and isn't aware of the fact that France is a third world country.

Switzerland and USA are Sister Republics. Have respect for your country.

No.

You just need to know that the FN's policies are the worst.

I am not even joking.

How so? Economic protectionism seems fine.

I know I will anyways

Its political program is very simple : immigration.

The End.

There are no education policy, no economics policy, no environment policy, etc.

I know for Sup Forums it's enough but in real life, it's bullshit.

It just doesn't work. In Switzerland, we are far right and we know that is bullshit. Economic protectionism is the next step to communism.

Indeed, my deer Brit. Death to the EU.

Asselineau a shit

Also the only reason your country can remain "neutral" during times of conflicts is because of the great French Army, so stop behaving like an uppity fag and show some respect to your Lord and Savior.

this

Please kill yourself Mahmoud. Lepen will win and kick you out of France.

Vive la France !

I thought the same frogbro. Swore it was impossible for us to leave. The polls said we would stay. But the polls were wrong and we are free.

Be strong and Kek will reward you with a victory for Le Pen.

Do communists hate the EU?

Can she actually win it bros?

Where do you learn history ?
We remain neutral because we were in good relation with the great German Army !

Sorry but Le Pen is fucking stupid and she won't win. My money's on Macron (though I don't like him)

Seriously, a presidential election in France is not a referendum in UK nor an election in US.

It's not the same system, not the same history, not the same people, not the same culture. You really can't compare.

Even kek has zero impact in France. It's not the same culture. Nobody care about these sort of meme in France.

Melenchon does, but in his own dumb way.

Basically he wants to renegociate the EU treaties and the links that ties France to it WHEN IT IS CLEARLY STIPULATED IN THE EU CONSTITUTION THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE.

So two things : he's either a liar or too dumb to realize this cannot be done.

Lepen is a better choice since she will get us outta the EU 100% sure (and the EU will die as a result.)

>He thinks meme magic has not impact in France

Just like refugees, meme magic has no respect for borders, my fellow frog. And the like of digits on your post indicates that Kek frowns upon your ideas.

Lepen FTW

The beginning was good. Yes, indeed, he want to renegociate the EU traities. If he can, it's ok and we will stay in these traities. If he can't, we just leave these treaties.

France is the second power in EU. We are not Spain, Italia or Greece. France has enough weight to weigh in the negotiations.

Without France, there is no more EU.

Le Pen is the worst choice. Nobody speak with her and she has strictly no economic or diplomatic culture.

Make them care. No one cared about these things here until we forced them to. We forced them to give a shit about what we had to say.

I don't know how to help you, I don't know your language or your pop culture or anything of that nature. I don't think you have a cernovich or a mitchel or whatever to be a social media hype hound.

I don't know if there's much you can do. But for fucks sake, there's too much at stake not to try you bastard.

France is a great country, very old, very smart. In others word, France is not the USA.

As long as we meme with rapefugee statistics, the froggies will always care

If she leaves, France is over. It's a third world country who cannot survive without the EU.

They will be forced to talk to her once she becomes President. Like you said, France is a big shot. This is not a nation you can ignore.

Merluchon is a con-artist. He's been part of freemasonry for decades and is colluding with the establishment. Just look at how much attention the media is giving him. They are also boosting his numbers. This should tick you off.

Utilise ton cerveau mon ami.

You were doing well until you called France a third-world country. Ever heard of a thing called subtlety ? When you're trying to troll someone it is pretty much a prerequisite.

We are literally like the village of Asterix, the last Gallic village resisting the Roman Empire. Except that the Roman Empire is the English-speaking internet.

Apart from the more educated French than the average, nobody in France knows Sup Forums. No one knows Reddit. Seriously.

And the more educated do not vote Le Pen. They usually vote to the left or center right.

Med-Pack always with the jokes

Nope. nobody see your meme in France.

Shiiiiillllllllllll

This is a lie.

If you left your room sometimes you would have realized that people ranging from 20 to 30 started supporting Lepen en masse.

The " durrrr only uneducated peasants support X " meme has to die.

Sorry for telling the vérité, I guess.
And I'm not a troll. It's just the sad reality from my point of view, swiss in a country with far right in the gouvernement.
Marine Le Pen is a joke. France will become more poor. At the end of the day, it will be Macron or Fillon. And then if they are really bad, maybe it will be Marine. And I really hope that she will become better with economy.

There is no word in fench for shill . It's not even a joke.

I see them reposted on Kikebook all the time.

You could say "vendu". That fits the meaning.

This.

Listen to me cowboy. I am French. I am educated and well informed. You know shit.

It is not an American boy who will come and explain to me the political life in France.

France is Elegance.

Now its your turn to listen to us Baguette. We know that you clearly work for Vice or some other faggy news company, your jewish tricks don't work here. Le Pen will win, we have given her our power, she has the power of KEK running through her veins.

He won't even make it through to the 2nd round.

wow. just retard. The power of KEK ?
do you really believe that you make Trump win with your meme ? You live in the same fantasy world as the Vice or faggy news compagny.

He will

Je suis Francais espece d'autiste.

Kek

And here ladies and gentlemen is the type of idiots who jerks himself off to sleep every night while crying : ' m-muuuh lepen is a naziiiii "

Also namefags need not apply.

Pd va :)

>' m-muuuh I'm a fighter of the Meme war "
The same can be say about you.

Not mine specifically no. Not even just 4chans. But a collective of millions of people across the world, including youtubers, twitter people, facebook pages and the like.

What are the odds for Le Pen to win?

Never said I was hot shit. Just a expatriated Frog doing whatever he can to make his candidate win.

If I was back home I'd be on the streets kicking antifa ass.

Your life must be pretty boring.

give it to me straight, what chance does le pen have?

We need Europe to start pushing back before we ever have any hope of it happening in Canada, I live in extreme-follow country. If you all go Sweden, I'm as good as dead.

Tu n'es pas français.

She's got not chance of winning.

>What are the odds for Le Pen to win?

0 %