/GA-6/ Special Election: Waiting for Fulton County edition

Georgia user here. I'm a political junkie that has been watching the results for the GA-6 special election. Welcome to the fellow anons from the previous thread and the newcomers who are here following the Auburn event.

Result links:
>decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/
>nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-house-special-election-district-6
>results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/67317/Web02-state/#/

Ballotpedia entry:
>ballotpedia.org/Georgia's_6th_Congressional_District_special_election,_2017

DecisionDeskHQ analyst with Cuckfeed on Periscope: (Ended already)
>pscp.tv/w/1BdGYPZeDmYKX

Not sure how many people will be interested in this\, but I'll be available to answer questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/polling-equipment-stolen-before-georgia-special-election/2017/04/18/8170ddbe-241e-11e7-928e-3624539060e8_story.html?utm_term=.b93dc3d6fe29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the hell did the Republicans not settle on a single candidate?

THIRD FOR BROSSOFF

>He's outperforming the polls

WTF polls aren't fake news now.

Serious answer: they didn't think 50% would happen. They might still be right.

the same reason they couldn't draft a single half decent Healthcare Repeal

because they aren't united, there are too many factions all being bitchy at one another

THE FUCKING DEMOCRAT IS STILL OVER 50 PERCENT

Incredibly close. He still has a shot at this, if Fulton stays above 48% (he's at 55% there now).

KEK IS HERE

thoughts on handel? I'm kind of bummed that retard is gonna be our congresswomen potentially for the next 30 years..
better than ossoff i guess

>not for the first time
Because open elections with a runnoff tier allow for this and are like this.

ayyy pro tip for the guy in the last thread that was moving to macon

dont to the wal marts down here. trust me.

nice filename

trump won fulton

the major dem areas have already been counted. he's only going to lose ground from here on out. still alot to count.

washingtonpost.com/national/polling-equipment-stolen-before-georgia-special-election/2017/04/18/8170ddbe-241e-11e7-928e-3624539060e8_story.html?utm_term=.b93dc3d6fe29
Ruh Roh, Russia is back.

He's supposed to be the great negotiator, why isn't he negotiating to get things done? Walking away just makes him look weak.

By 1.5%

Decision desk says very likely to go to a june runoff. Demoships absolutly destroyed. There will be more Republicans in June, and less Democrats.

It wasn't just the republicans, there were like 4 dems and an independent too.
Dems just crush their internal opposition, where republicans let the most popular rise.

GEORGIABROS REPORT IN

In a special election anyone can choose to run under a party, same with the Dems

Race is too close to call and Fulton is being a little bitch about getting votes counted

don't expect a final call until tomorrow morning at the earliest

Thanks for answering my question on the Republicans not choosing a candidate, now for another one: how much money did the Democraps throw into this campaign?

Marietta here

I didn't vote, I wanted to play Overwatch

No worries guys. All of the projections are showing he ends up between 45-46.5%

If you really think this is a loss for the democrats whether ossoff wins or loses, you're going to be in for a rude awakening in 2018.

Anyone in this thread remember the huge gang brawl at the Macon mall a few years ago that caused the place to lose every customer.

God what I would give for a clear HD video of that shit

Special elections are unconventional. There is no primary for political parties, and if no candidate reaches a simple majority the top two candidates go into a runoff election. For a GOP candidate, if you make the top two tonight, that seat should be yours come June.

Why have the results stopped rolling in?

Eight million, but the district's been red for decades.

Furthermore, the second place person in the first round *tends* to win a runoff. That is the general rule of thumb at least.

If he doesn't win outright the odds are severely against him.

They did tonight. In GA every nigger can put his or her name in the hat.

more than they ever gave to Bernie

>implying its not intentional

Check em

9 Million dollars I think

Honestly I dont give a fuck about this, I'm just here to see if Dems burned it all away when a runoff happen

>Overwatch

>.3% above 50%

REE DROP DOWN JUST A BIT MORE

Don't worry goy, everything is safe. Nothing to worry about.

Because the Dems have to match the votes from conservative areas with illegal votes and thats whole thing is done before the votes are reported

this is why liberal areas always come in first and it takes forver to count the conservative ones.

The democrats put tens of millions of dollars into this campaign. They had celebrities come and drive people to the polls. They literally did everything to make it happen even send some of obamas niggers to help.

Sorry sweetie
its over

A shame considering that Walmart is in the good part of Macon. Nigs are gonna nig though.

More, it was like 11 million.

wtf I love democrats now

If you really that the results of an externally-funded campaign costing tens of millions of dollars is a sign that everyone in the south turned democrat you're in for a rude awakening in 2018.

Plus all the celebrities that came down and tweeted and ect. This was an all hands on deck election for them.

All GA06 Dems: 51.2%

Nigga the Dems wasted 9 million and is barely scraping by in running a campaign against multiple rivals on the other end

How the fuck is this good at all?

>everyone thinking Ossoff is going to come short
>everyone thought Trump wouldn't win

what's it gonna be?

Conservative areas take forever to vote because they keep having to manufacture new votes after the polls close to make sure the Republicans win, or this case, keep the democrat from getting 50%.

>Playing Overjew

By then the country will be in much whiter shape which destroys the lefts only chances going forward

100% chance of a run off. He's at 50.3% with 77% of the vote in.

No way is he going anywhere but below 50%.

For user asking about food

JR Crickets (go to North Avenue) has some of the best wings of my life

Vortex confirmed fire as fuck

Fox Bros also confirmed

If you want really Southern food, go out to Douglasville off I-20 to Thumbs up Diner.

WAFFLE HOUSE if you havent had it

Guys I think GOTV is destroying America by increasing partisanship.

it's 54% of the vote in.

serious question, regardless of who wins, why the fuck do so many people care about a district representative election, surely anyone with brain cells knows this doesnt mean fuckin anything in the grand scheme of things

looking at these numbers though, even if he loses tonight there is a chance he can win a straight up fight in the runoff

>best wings

d-do they have boneless?

you are likely one of the idiots that was saying georgia was going to Hillary

Yo that Wal Mart had the big incident the got in the media

but the one over on Harrison road is the most ghetto fucking place ever. its like an apocalyptic future wasteland. I went the other day and there were literally 12 homeless people and 3 drug dealers in the parking lot. i fucking counted man

>boneless

kill yourself.

Sandy Springs reporting in. North Sandy Springs

>outspend 17 rivals 2 to 1 for one Congressional seat
>to fail to clear a runoff

Are you expecting the DNC to sink a billion dollars into the 2018 races or something?

54% in. The Dems were actually stupid enough to waste money in this district. in 2016, Tom Price won this district by 100k votes. I love watching the Dems waste money. They wasted allot in Kansas to. Blue districts are turning red. Not the opposite.

I doubt that.

He's been pretty much allowed to do what he wants without much gop pushback. Nobody has really taken him to class yet about the fact that he's basically just an unemployed film maker.

The gop is going to rally around /ourgal/ and when the happens you'll see pence come down and see major donors and debates and commercials.

How much do you make per post? Why don't you get a real job?

looking at numbers that have not been fully counted?

I'm a dainty yank transplant and I don't like to get my fingers dirty

Because this district has historically been very republican. If the Dems pull out a victory they will use it as some sort of anti-Trump mandate.

It's literally just a thing for Dems to hang their hat on

See

>inb4 they "find" a box with 20k ossoff ballots

Sorry, Drumpfkins. I just took the seat. I'm the first domino in the path to a Democrat supermajority in 2018.

Dude. In the second round, Republican candidate will kill him. Remember he doesn't even live in the district. Can't vote for himself.

It will be easy to define him as a pawn for rich national liberals.

> Implying The Good Wife plot points were fictional

Nobody on Sup Forums appreciates how good that show was

nigga I'm looking at the literal numbers staring at you in the face, he won't get the over 50% to win tonight but in a runoff he still might get the numbers to win overall

Dems are desperate. Russia thing is going no where. Trump ain't gonna be impeached. They just want some good news and willing to spend their life saving for some shitty district.

No. If there's a run off, complacent Republicans who didn't bother in the first tier will be activated by such high Dem turnout.

>Update: 4/18/2017 10:38PM
Fulton County is *slow*. We're expecting a precinct dump from there soon. With the other two counties more or less all in, Ossoff is at 50.3%. Seems clear he drops into the 40s, but the question is how far.

>yfw north fulton starts bringing in big numbers for ossoff

>54% of PRECINCTS (113/210)

Wow, you trumpys really are that stupid.

I also eat my steak well done with ketchup

Does he look like Weiner or is it just me?

A democrat winning in this county is extremely suspicious. George Soros is probably paying people to stuff the ballots with this. Trust me i live in this district

It's like real life you're allowed to say nigga but not nigger

Votes are still coming in and Ossoff is only at 50.3% last time I looked. There'll be a second round I'm almost sure

what do you think I am, some kinda faggot? Actually nah just regular.

am idiot NOT Thumbs Up. Its Trading Post Cafe. Best non-homemade Southern food I have ever had. and my mama is from Tennessee/Mississippi so I know my shit

Posts like these is why Sup Forums is the fucking sink hole of political thought on the internet.

Dems demonstrating that they can move the needle by twenty points is assuredly not a waste of money. That money invested will serve as a force multiplier in activating the base in elections to come, with them feeling that they have the wind at their backs.

You're stupid.

Glad that many metro anons showed up to the thread. I might have studied this stuff, but I don't live that area to understand the nuances.

It should be noted that most of the money is also from out-of-state. Really bad taste but that's our democracy...

When I saw the NAACP Macon chapter head decrying that some of the thugs were gonna get charged, it pissed me off so much.

True enough. That is a visible effect: they're claiming it as a victory regardless of what happens.

I remember a recent election.they felt they had the wind at their backs

did the dems win?

Why is counting taking so slow?

You can't recreate GOTV momentum like that which has been created in this race. He'll get less % in a runoff.

t. Volunteer for GA DNC

holy shit nigger what are you doing

We """technical difficulties""" nao.