What happened here?

What happened here?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Other urls found in this thread:

futilitycloset.com/2015/04/26/podcast-episode-55-the-dyatlov-pass-incident/
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode152-the-dylatov-pass-incident/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hypothermia.

Hypothermia causes you to feel hot, you take off clothes.
Scavengers eat soft tissues, like tongues.

>everybody in a camp of experienced hikers with special equipment died of the cold at the same time

Yeah no

Everything was still there. Even their alcohol. No chance it was scavengers

probably a bear attack

Animals aren't going to touch their alcohol. And they're also not going to eat supplies when a relatively warm body is sitting there.

I get that you might have thought I was talking about human scavengers, but.... why? In your head when you see a body, do you instantly feel the need to consume it's tongue?

When 4plebs is up check the archive on /x/. There's a good explanation there. But to summarize.

>bunch of hikers go up a mountain
>they go into an area where avalanches are a potential hazard
>a loud bang in the night startles the group
>a few hop out into the cold in basically nothing
>they don't make it very far
>the others go out after them to search in the dark
>this time a real avalanche happens
>the ensuing avalanche causes the various fractures etc.
>the eyes etc. were eaten by scavengers as they were readily available
>alcohol/supplies were left back at camp and largely untouched/packaged properly
>the tanned skin came from being in the sun for such a long time (especially when reflecting/refracting off nearby snow)
>radiation was caused by the thorium gas mantles used in the lanterns they used - changing them gets the shit all over you

It's the middle of the night in the middle of Russia. Only the female had missing eyeballs and tongue. Sounds human to choose a gender to take from

Thank you, leaf!

Also, Mansi

So why did it leave the alcohol and supplies, as you pointed out?

Is critical thinking really this tough in the Google era?

Nah, avalanche theory is debunked.

The only avalanche that could have caused the situation would need an impossible trajectory to hit them but not the tent, and the area was totally unlikely for any avalanche to happen and there was no damage to the treeline consistent with an avalanche.

Because I don't believe it was scavengers. I only assumed you were talking about scavengers. The conversation started out with me saying it fucking wasn't you idiot.
>google era
Seems like that's you, buddy. Can't follow a conversation for shit

Okay, buddy. Sorry I tried to explain when you asked. Enjoy your shitty thread

A cover-up of a military mistake.

This

futilitycloset.com/2015/04/26/podcast-episode-55-the-dyatlov-pass-incident/

Are we insinuating it was a radiated Abominable Snowman?

>expert hikers
>avalanche

The reason Dylatlov Pass is a true myster is because it withstands all these entry tier debunking attempts.

Even the most skeptical ones cant help but to point at aliens. The fucking place is called Death Mountain(fun fact: Kholat Syakhl is cognate with the hungarian Halálszikla) groups of hunters have been disappearing there before.

Also, there are hard to verifyable parts reported by witnesses, like the military removing two extra bodies or burying them in lead coffins.

Another thing that destroys any attempt at simple debunking: the bodies were clearly moved around and they did NOT showcase any behavior shown with late-stage hypothermia. They were able to think till the end. The timeline shows how they escaped from the tent in terror, cutting it from the inside, regrouped at a nearby forest, traded remaining pieces of clothes around, attempted to make a fire and one of them climbed a tree, possibly to look around or trying to get firewood.

I'd like to add TLPOTL view on that:
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode152-the-dylatov-pass-incident/