Miss me Yet?

no not really

yeah tbqh

Where did he go? I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

Yes actually

He's still around. Milo.com

But yes.

I have missed Milo Wagner for so long

He went into a coma after his black boyfriend almost beaten him to death

Yep I miss this faggot. Yeah I know he's still around but he's been so irrelevant since the character assassination and leaving Breitbart. Maybe he'll launch a new tour and become relevant again.

not really

was never a fan of his faggotry and civic bullshit

kek'd

Any pics of his body/wiener floating around?

Yeah. He was /ourkike/.

Like a hole in the head

sage

You and about 10 others are the only people who visit that site.
Milo is finished and rightfully so

Fuck yeah, any one who can trigger leftists is my kind of guy.

no, degenerate (((faggot)))

All faggots must die PERIOD.

kys, enjoy brexit

I wrote him a letter about how he was an inspiration and helped save my life and he never responded.

So yeah I'm an anti-semite now.

Literally, fucking whom?

He'll come back stronger than ever. Just you wait.

>Milo outed as pedo
>Alex Jones is a jew/billhicks/snakeoil salesman/ Andy Kaufman reborn
>PJW too annoying, generic cultural libertarian, nobody takes him seriously
>Lauren Southern kike/trap/generic conservative enough to not be a neocon but very close because Jew
>Ben Shapiro Jew Israel first neocon that is non PC and has good arguments against PC nuts
>nobody likes or cares about Bill Whittle, practically dead on Sup Forums after his holohoax meltdown
>Sargon is a faggot left libertarian centrist super cuck that got lumped into the above group along with any youtubers who decided to not be PC, especially gaming dorks like Joncon and PewdiJew

>Spencer outed as autistic sperg after tonight
>TRS and everybody involved are liars, Jews, hypocrites, spergs, scammers or shills that steal Sup Forums memes and are notable for only their (((echoes)))
>RamzPaul not very prominent
>Jared Taylor makes great content but doesn't get much exposure
>Weev still a Jew
>Andrew Anglin is a sex tourist

>Meanwhile you have Stefan "free market" Molyneux, who's only ever talked about in his sphere of influence not much exposure, good arguments tho
>Varg is literally retarded, literally married to an autist, VIKANGZ LARPer, ex black metal murderer, literally hates technology, civilization and is probably an anarcho primitivist
>Styx is a self admitted civic nationalist, atheist, makes good arguments, not nationalist enough to be taken seriously by Sup Forums, probably more likeable and is gaining an audience due to Sargon and Varg promoting him, probably the most reasonable person in this entire list
>Sam Hyde is self destructing, growing huge beard after World Peace was canceled, Charls reduced to being twitch streamer, Nick moved back with wife and manages an antique shop with her, MDE practically in hyper sleep, only to come roaring back to life god knows when

>nobody on Sup Forums remembers Mencius Moldbug and probably never read Unqualified Reservations because Sup Forumss full of rebbit fags

He still gets millions of views on his Facebook videos.

Yeah I do :'(

He was pretty cool at distributing some redpills message to normies.

this.

Milo was the queen of happenings and therefore a prophet of kek

fag

>(((he))) still gets millions of views from (((them)))

Fuck off

He's a good entry-level redpill dispenser.

People who get tired of his schtick typically move onto more 'intellectual' redpillers like Peterson and Jared Taylor.

He released a trailer for his return a few days ago on YouTube.

I didn't even make a value
judgement, I stated a fact. Holy shit you're cancer.

Yeah but his job was done. Trump's president now, no more need for him. Even lefties are tired of SJWs now.

>Even lefties are tired of SJWs now.
....they have been doubling down and intensifying their rhetoric for the past 3 months now. What in the actual fuck are you even talking about, user?

>Reverse image search
>Only result is from a thread from yesterday

That's you in that reflection isn't it Mr.Baby Boomer.

no we have a nu-milo and hes triggering way more snowflakes than old milo and half as gay

I'd fuck him

No, Milo is way cuter.

He shouldn't have done the shit he did to lose his twitter. Probably his worst mistake bar the noncey shit he said.

He's reappearing pretty soon. Will probably be bigger than ever

FUCK NO, this board vastly improved without that fag around.

trips dont lie

yeah you were a fun dude. Miss ya homie