So pol according to gun laws how accurate is this map

so pol according to gun laws how accurate is this map

Blue should be between yellow and light red.

?

I owned two handguns with a CC license in Washington State and it wasn't hard. I believe there was a criminal background check and a wait of a week or so, which seems reasonable.

I'm from NJ and I'm interested in purchasing firearms for hunting, home protection, etc. like handguns and rifles.

I want to purchase, transport and possess firearms 100% legally.

If I choose to order a firearm online, say Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop, have it shipped to Pennsylvania or Connecticut, travel to either of those states to pick it up, and bring it back home to NJ, all legally, how would I go about doing that?

lol wut, Colorado has some of the loosest gun laws in the country

West Coast is accurate

interesting question

It needs to be updated.

MS should be blue. No wait period or permit required to conceal carry.

This. Wisconsin has some of the least restrictive gun laws in the nation.

pls help

Same thing with Missouri they changed the law

>the south
>good

maybe at sister fucking, embarrassing the country, failing at education, and electing terrible presidents

Washington has some of the best gun laws in the nation

not 100% sure but i think you need to be a penn resident

Yeah this guys map is fucked. He should look up constitutional carry states.

Didn't Pennsylvania (north) and Michigan (north) decide the election for Trump?

Breddy accurate for mass, attorney general banned assault weapons under a law that forbade the sale to felons, basically implying every gun owner in mass is a felon the AG hasn't convicted yet

Really needs to be colored at a county level. In a lot of California counties you can get a CCW permit. It's just LA/Bay Area which is totally fucked.

>not reading the OP
You have to go

Add Utah to great tier. Only thing it's missing is constitutional carry, but a permit is super easy to get, so we don't really need it desu.

Other than the inability to own a suppressor, having have a FOID card and our silly hunting laws, Illinois gets keep labeled bottom on the line despite all the handgun bans in Cook County were Chicago is located being repealed years ago. hell you can even CC now.

I never had a problem buying guns, using guns, etc, in Washington, has something changed?

Their conceal carry permits are literally "show up with an ID and 60$".

That depends, is getting caught part of his plan?

Oregonfag here. Can confirm for my state.

Arizona should be on a level all on its own. The laws here, or lack thereof, are fucking great. We also have the best knife laws.

t. 18yo AZ fag who open carries a handgun

Checked. You guys are very lenient when it comes to guns. I envy you.

We have a lot of shit/fudd ranges though, and a lot of scummy dealers/shops.

It's great being allowed to defend myself wherever I go at such a young age. Cops are really chill about it too.

Alabama reporting in

I'd say this is about right.

Yeah, the only range I'll go to is Shooter's World. Besides that, I'll just go shoot inna-desert.

That's cool man. I'd imagine it's much the same when you get out of the big cities like portland and salem.

Most of the places are being (((shut down))) in the desert though, at least, places that people congregate at.

I used to go to a place off mile marker 17 near Lake Havasu but the police are keeping it shut down.

I also used to go to a place just south of the prison near Ben Avery but that area has houses now.

It's not very common to see any ranges in Oregon. We have a solution to that issue though. We got alot of forest, and few people outside of the large cities, so if you wanted to go shooting you can just unload a clip into the forest or some shit.

Down here in Goodyear, in the area I live in, there's a rancher who owns a shit load of land and let's people shoot on his property so that's where I go.

depends on what is being considered. purchase, carry, or potential for lawful defensive use.

MN
>purchase doesn't really open up until age 21
>carry is possible
>use: you are going to fucking jail.
honestly the state belongs in shit tier

Except for magazines

You need to be a resident of the state where the transfer is to take place. Doesn't matter if the FFL in PA takes the order, to release the order to you, you'd need to be a PA resident. Changing back to NJ residency, well then you'd want to be 100% sure the guns you ordered in PA are even legal to have in NJ + follow any other local laws.

anyone got that gif of the evolution of unrestricted carry over time?

pretty good.

and yeah, Idaho should be blue

>Alaska
>just Great
We need a higher category. We don't want to get lumped in with states who think they are great.

something along these lines.

just bought a gun today

I'm lovin it. just throw it in my coat and I'm good.

noice.

this is what I got.

well actually yesterday.

go to australia.

Come get it

594 sponsored by Michael bitch bloomberg made it illegal to hand a friend a gun without them getting a background check first. Cops all said they wouldn't enforce it, and I haven't heard of any prosecutions, but still, it's on the books.

>COMMUNIST as worst tier
Why?

Mississippi should be blue for having Constitutional Carry. Alabama should be green at best because you can be arrested for having a loaded gun in your car.

>oh please tread on me

i will

what?

>knows how to greentext

nebraska is good, kansas is great

can we make a treason level for cali?

no

gotcher back.

you know, we should preempt their secession and just hot potato their asses out.

kys

Copy pasted from a /k/ thread.
Nice try CNN

you have to pay for a background check, only 6 bucks but still, thats pretty shitty

Alaska here. Concealed carry doesn't require a permit. Buy guns and leave with them in like 15 minutes. Pretty fuckin nice desu.

Not if you have a CCW

Washington here, not accurate outside of king county.

its a shall issue CC state, supressor hunting friendly, and you can keep destructive devices, explosives, and flamethrowers on your property without enforcement of safes or locks. not a smart thing to do, but you can.

Plus no high cap clipazines which is super shitty.

Nevada should be blue. Aussie's map is more correct.

MI here, ignore the memes our gun laws are pretty good.

We nullified the parts of the NFA pertaining to silencers and SBR's, meaning that you can own both legally without an NFA tax stamp or registration.

We have a state-wide right to carry mandate, meaning that any institution that receives public funding cannot ban open carry on their premises (public colleges and Universities can't restrict open carry).

We also have a very wide-ranging castle doctrine, defense of others, etc. To top that off Michigan does not allow a case to have civil liability if it was ruled a justified shooting in criminal court, meaning that if you shoot a home invader and they live, they cannot sue you for legal damages if the shooting was in self defense.

The only bad thing our state has is a pistol registry, but that's likely getting the axe soon. They already stopped requiring pistols to be registered at the Sheriff's office, the process is now done through the FFL, and the State legislature has already made moves to get rid of the registry entirely.

Not to mention CCL carriers are not required to register their pistols at all anyways.

Michigan has great gun laws OP, don't believe the memes.

MO is pretty based.

> constitutional carry
> going to pass campus carry
> nfa friendly
> private sales
> castle doctrine
> stand your ground
> it is written in to law that you may lawfully be drunk as fuck while concealed carrying and have not committed a crime until you use the weapon in an unlawful manner.

You are lawfully allowed to use lethal force during a self defense situation while black out drunk. How fucking great is that?

ND just passed constitutional carry. Don't know if that would elevate it to blue because we still have a duty to retreat to avoid using force unless in the home or vehicle.

Washington should be yellow like Oregon.
>CC
>SBR's
But also
>Seattle
>New retarded law that makes it illegal to let some else shoot your gun its called "i 594"

In my experience Oregon is pretty lax on gun since we have next to no black people and an overall low population.

> Arkansas
> great
Opinion discarded

don't think i've ever seen a thread with just americans. feels good.

Post merican vibes

HA! (f)laws being the key word.No I'm not a nigger or "consider" myself a crook. Like most people I wouldn't do anything I'd regret, stealing, robbing, victimizing old folks over their shoes, etc, but I really wish fellow white people would come to the realism that laws are for people who need them. Remember, direction is the better part of valor. Same with the flawed-law. I know cuckservatives PRETEND to be the progun party but I just see them as "anti-gun light.

Goddamn that is beautiful. Should be national law.

Califag here, I'm coming to your state and bringing my communism

merkuh. fuck year

new jersey here
i don't own a gun but i hear the laws are very not good

Yea, Michigan is a great place to have guns. I do not know how Colorado is better when they have a magazine limit.

Is Alaska comfy or is it a shithole?

washington and colorado have relatively loose gun laws, not sure what this map is on about.

Image is probably outdated.

More merican vibes

Who the fuck made this, some mocha-latte sipping Seattleite?

>Wisconsin
Not yet. If the Right to Carry bill (LRB 2039/1) passes to remove the requirement of permits and red tape for exercising Constitutional/Concealed Carry, that will be a huge step forward.

What the fuck is up with Michigan on this map?

You need to mix the red and the brown together for shit communist. Then label California and Newyork with it.

includes maritime borders over the lakes since map makers are lazy

can i get an ID on that weapon, user?

what is that and how did you get it? ffl?

that's what I was thinking but a seattleite would have included hawaii and excluded nevada.

And why is Alaska in there? We don't want any part of those faggot states.

Haha. You won't do shit.

What's a Russian gunship doing here?

It's a 9mm Colt pattern AR with a 5.5" barrel and an AAX Tirant 45 suppressor.
Registered SBR; anyone in a free state can own one.
Here is my 1911 with the can

Colorado should be good. The only thing we have is an impotent magazine ban that is easy as shit to get around. You can conceal carry on college campuses.

Minnesota here but i've hunted in north dakota, wisconsin, iowa and illinois and have had to learn the gun laws there. as far as i know this is really accurate

This, plus Utah has John Browning day.

CALIFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF COLORADO YOU STUPID NIGGERS

I would move to the US to live in Maine or Wyoming