How does a Britbong acquire a mormon girl?

Can any Utah anons help a brother out?
>only way to get a visa to work in the US is to have a marriage to an american
>or have a job at firm already in place before moving.
> supposedly Trump and May where going to renegotiate the migration laws in relation to US and UK citizens.
> Need to move to somewhere sunny i cant live with this shit rainy country, i asked God which path i should take and none of the churches or mosques or cathedrals or temples i visited gave me the answer.
>Living a fake life of debauchery and degeneracy slowly degrading my roots.
>Genuinly have no apathy for people or motivation to create and learn.
>The charade of my personality starts to crumble, acting like a chad when ur not gets dry fast.
>Realise i need to change something in my life, i need to get away from the shithole and the shits that live on this pice of shit brown and grey wet shit of an island.

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/church/temples/london-england?lang=eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

converting to being a mormon is a good start

Move to Az, UT, NV or ID and covert to Mormonism

I dated a Mormon girl, pic related.

she wasnt a good Mormon, but I miss her.

>INB4 google image search

yeah ive posted her a number of times before for jerk of material

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I went to a school with a high Mormon population in Nevada and some of the girls were so beautiful, mormons are wife material.

If you ain't Mormon w/ bonafides, your facing a major uphill battle.

You may think you want to move to the USA cause it's so imposing and huge and all the shit thats going on here, but in the long run I think you'd be disappointed.

Our guns and our women are all most of us have left.

Satan speaks the truth.

Mormon qts are top tier.

BTW OP:

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I think Mormons are degenerate too. I was a 24 year old man who moved out west and started volunteer work. Every Friday 2 Mormon Missionaries would volunteer also. I gave them an ear because why not? I didn't know anything about the LDS church. After attending 2 of their services I was approached by a churchgoer who basically wanted to wed his 16 year old daughter. Their mission is simply to make more Mormons and couldn't care about how to do it. Also the church wasn't near as white as you'd imagine. Lots of blacks and hispanics, well at least more than your photo would suggest.

As an aside, they are as nice as they seem, but sometimes it feels like too put on, either way, Mormons make great neighbors, but I don't know if it would be a good fit for me.

If OP gets as far as Utah, please fuzilate the blonde in the middle. She is ruining the pic.

>Mormon girl who dresses like a slut

(((You)))

>I think all Mormons are chaste and follow the rules.

Whats it like living in the east surrounded by fat people and bad weather?

Califag. Post a different picture if that's legit. If not, fuck off.

Actually I think Britain has a decentish Mormon population by European standards. Unless you're dead set on a Utah girl.

Thats the only one I kept =(

Utah Mormon here.

We need more men! I'm not joking; adult sisters in the Church outnumber the adult brothers 1:1.5; and they are desperate for Temple Marriage.

Go to Mormon.org and request a meeting with your local missionaries. They'll come to you and get you started. And if you decide to leave the UK (there are Stakes and Wards where you are), we can help with that.

And since you want to get on your feet, Church has a private self-reliance program: temporary food, clothing, medical, and utilities assistance; education and job training; employment assistance, etc. We will get you on your feet!

As for marriage; well, that's more between you and The Lord. He'll help.

(((((((((You))))))))))

So you clearly keep the photos of x-girlfriends from phone to phone??

That's where the polygamy comes in handy

We're trying to fix that right now. Making life difficult for new members is not part the Gospel. We have saying: the Church is true, but the people aren't. We're only human.

We do not practice polygamy. It was thankfully ended in 1890.

My ancestors practiced it because they were being illegally hunted down and slaughtered for not being "the right sort".

Wanna trade? I visited the yorkshire moors and would like to live there

If you have one, why don't you have more? She doesn't have social media, faggot?

no and neither do I, she had an Instagram once but not anymore I dont think.

We havent talked in 6 months

Dumbass

Check 'em bitch

There are 45 stakes in the UK you idiot.

Samefagging?

Nigger you need to learn 2 chan

>he thinks posting separately is samefagging

Fuck off and check 'em again

>being so desperate for pussy that you lie about your religious beliefs

lmao if you don't love Mormon Jesus with your heart 100% and try to bullshit your way through something as devout as Mormonism, either you'll get found out for being a liar or you'll have a miserable time.

I would say I feel the same way man . my best advise would be travel to salt lake city and hang out at the bars man

Mormons don't drink alcohol

The last thing we need is more pompous Eurotards bitching about how their country is so much better than the USA because it does X differently but you still refuse to go back. Fuck off Eurocucks all of you.

You have 0 chance. They stay within their own.

Fuck off faggot

>222

Good triple.

>approached by a churchgoer who basically wanted me to wed his 16 year old daughter
Why did you pass? Was she fat?

>wanting to be in a whacky cult

>wacky cult that tells the truth about Niggers and shitskins
Get woke brother Swede.

If you're woke enough, you'll get the proper underwear to facilitate your wokeness

Utah here

Most Mormon girls are actually shit tier.

>Move to Az, UT, NV or ID
Do you not understand that the whole point of marrying a mormon is to move there. The issue is he cannot move there without marriage

get one to fall in love with you while on mission in London.

Also lds.org/church/temples/london-england?lang=eng

go talk to a priest and get converting bitch

Heeeyyy everyone, Uncle Sam here, ya the Mormons, as long as they don't fall into the trap of the Political Correctness they will be good.

If you want a Mormon girl just look for one that wants a bad boy in their life, they are just like any other girls, They make stupid choices, so you have fighting chance.

Stop encouraging him.

We're full.

AZ fag reporting. Mormon girls in my experience behave are like stereotypical repressed catholic schoolgirls x100. They fuck like wild animals. They also drink like fish whenever they aren't around their fellow mormons. They do act differently in public though. The girl I was with could cook like chef for 20 people and acted super traditional around company.

You will need to man up and become a chad though to get one. Mormon girls' brothers tend to be storybook-level chads. (And yes, they each have like 3 brothers so at least one will fit this). They will have a brother that is quarterback of the football team and is part of a mission and goes on to a mormon school, etc. Those still act austistic as fuck though because they're socially repressed too. It's like talking to a movie cliche but as a real person.

>fuck like wild animals
>cook like chef for 20 people
Is there a school I can send my wife to to learn these talents?

>I dated pic related

lol you fuckin wish, larper