Why do right wingers have such low IQ averages?

Why do right wingers have such low IQ averages?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/spq2010.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look at facts instead of overthinking everything

Doesn't IQ measure logic? Aka the ability to be logical and look at facts?

Intelligence correlates with education, and universities put leftist propaganda into their students' heads.

this is fake news.

source? I feel like this is either fake or a heavily marxist biased study. Would be interested to see the study if real.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/spq2010.pdf

No, that's not how IQ works.

How does IQ "work" then? It's a fact that people with higher levels of education generally have higher IQ.

statistics like this are meaningless. There are high IQ across the board.

You do realise that is still higher than black average

Going to college doesn't 'increase' your IQ. They're usually in college because they're smart already.

this is fake.
democrats actually have a lower IQ than republicans now on average, even though they are more """"educated"""". though you can probably thank all the minorities for that.

cuz they're dum dums

"This here obscure graph is undisputed scientific fact"

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

Yes. Even with all the black voters, liberals still have a higher IQ average. Imagine what these numbers would look like if you restricted it to only white voters?
Source?

>Usually in college because daddy can afford it.

You know perfectly well what he said.

>Imagine what these numbers would look like if you restricted it to only white voters?
Imagine if you took out the jews and asians.

Every liberal I've met is a moron. I know a couple conservative doctors so this is bullshit and you know it.

or they were actually smart and made money themselves like I did. My parents made too much for me to apply for financial aid but they're retarded and never even thought to set aside money for myself or my sister to go to school.

Explain it to me then?
Those are in low numbers compared to blacks though. Not sure that it would completely even out.
This shows that there are more high IQ rep states then high IQ dem states. But a lot of those republican states are low population. It does not show the averages of each political ideology like my OP does.
Damn you convinced me.

IQ measures cognitive ability. Education increases knowledge and other skills, but it should have no bearing on a proper IQ test's results, or at least none that is significant.

Tests on IQ and political belief are easily made biased by the tester's own political bias, making these results flawed at best, and, most likely, fabricated.
Also, seeing as liberals often deny statistics that contradict their opinion I think it's likely that they would find the complete opposite. Also, if you subtracted evangelicals from this equation it would almost certainly raise the right wing IQ.

Do you honestly think overthinking things means that people are less intelligent? Are you fucking retarded? Also, interpreting statistics is a clear sign of intelligence, something that leftists often do not do.

Am I correct that this graph is measuring the intelligence of children?

lmao I know left wingers can't help but listen to 10 year olds when they say drumpf is a meany but c'mon

yeah I don't think this study means what you think it means. Their definition of liberal is more "classical liberal" and I'm pretty sure yours is a leftist. Classical liberals AKA Republicans for your country, have been shown over and over to donate much more of their time and effort to helping others, which is what this study considered liberal, not people who are in favour of gov't intervention like current "liberals".

This is true. I guess my original question should have been something like "Why do the smart kids end up being liberal?"

?????
"In this paper I will adopt the contemporary
American definition of liberalism."

There are studies that show this trend holds for adults too. Google's your friend.

and then goes on to say what liberals believe themselves to be, not what statics has proven they are.

The graph doesn't show that "smart kids end up being liberal".

All this quality American education is too much for me.

statistics*
what leftist believe themselves to be is what classic liberals AKA Republicans are. The person doing the test was testing for Republicans without knowing it.

No, it measure potential in pattern identification basically. Have you ever seen an IQ test?

----

I have a big problem taking this poll seriously because of several reasons:
1. how do they consider those political standpoints? based upon what?
2. do they count only young people? older people? who's IQ tests? it makes a difference if you test 20 year old leftists compared to 60-70 year old conservatives.
3. source your Word-level graph you damn leaf with a proxy

isn't pattern identification related to logic?

Please I hope you're not retarded enough that you think the shitty online IQ tests you can find from Google are actual IQ tests.

Pattern identification is a subset of cognitive ability, which is what these tests are heuristically measuring.

The author explicitly contradicts you, but you are free to believe what you want.
Try rereading the concluding remarks of the study.

>Try rereading the concluding remarks of the study.
What study?

The majority of black people are highly conservative pentecostal Christians

Are you trolling or just absolutely retarded?

Lower iq means uninterested and unimaginative therefore traditional/conservative.
High iq seeks/creates novel ideas therefore progressive.

In a sense, but logic is a broad term and pattern identification correlates to a specific range of "logic" within all of it.
High IQ people will usually be good in deductions done mathematically or based upon mathematical ways, it doesn't mean they understand anything beyond putting shapes in the right order in a test.

I'm saying this as someone with an IQ over 140, and another really important thing - "IQ tests" on the internet are not actual IQ tests.

of course they are retarded. My point being is that if you use method X for something and did well in it, then the most basic assumption on it is that you're good at using X.

Cause they weren't allowed to cheat on the test?

I haven't read the entire thread you spastic, perhaps you should link something you intend to reference in the OP.

You ever notice how those polls always say right wing vs left wing instead of Republican vs Democrat?

Black people pull down the average hard for Democrats, but according to the pollsters, black people would be considered right wing. Why?

Pollsters don't ask RvD but instead give a questionnaire asking shit like do you support gay rights. Black people are often religious and don't really give a shit about gays nor trannies. (For example California prop 8)

White people on the other hand are generally more open to gay rights and all that shit but vote more Republican more. However, under the questionaire, they would be considered more left winging according to the pollster's methodolgy

Perhaps you should read the first few posts in the thread before making a stupid argument?

>106

fucking brainlets