Enoch and Spencer

They make a pretty good team. Spencer is a little more refined, Enoch is a little more brash.

Good cop bad cop. I think it could work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=bEeDmgbQOZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Enoch is a more effective speaker, by far. At least from what I saw tonight.

Spencer isn't terrible. He just comes off as pretentious. Enoch is more bottom line up front, which I respect.

I think they might be able to achieve the most by speaking as a unit.
Spencer is a private school ivy league high IQ guy, Enoch dropped out of college but still obviously has a high IQ. Two totally different ways of approaching the world. But together they are pretty effective, imo.

Enoch is so much better. He's an oldfag and know exactly how leftist think, he can predict and refute their shit. His talking points are top notch.Using his talking points I managed to corner cucks in discussions numerous times irl.
Spencer is so vain, he's alwasy concerned about being this high brow intellectual, Mike can do both complicated discussion and talking to common folk.
>inb4 hhuhu his ex-wife
He was doxxed by antifa, lost his job and became a target for leftist. Don't rush to criticize him if you're an autist that only memes on the Internets.

Based

I actually gained respect for Enoch.
Spence on the other hand went full retard.
He got given a HUGE platform to redpill some normies and instead of trying to rationalise his ideas and prove he's not what Antifa paint him as, he ranted for 20 mins about blacks and banning football.
Instead of making normies understand WHAT HE MEANS by "identity" and why whites arent allowed to have it (which is WHY they seek comradery in things like football teams) he just went on about a bunch of esoteric arcane nonsense.
"MUH POWER MUH VICTORY"
Then instead of standing his ground he get chased off campus by a bunch of shiteating kids.

Fuck. I wish I could speak at these events I could have worded that whole speech to be more palatable to normies.

Mike Enoch changed my life

he got*

You don't understand how embedded football culture is in southern society. I grew up in the south, what he said resonated.

here try this video to understand
youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8

Yea youd want enoch for a more blue collar crowd and spencer for the academic types

Enoch is our most effective weapon. He knows the lefts rhetoric better than they do, and this can be used with great effect. He truly is a phenom, and I hope he becomes more of a public figure. He could do damage DESU senpai

What did you see. Where is video

Spencer is a good writer but he was the wrong guy to send into a room full of Alabama Chads. Enoch or someone who can relate to "the common man" rather than the Sup Forums crowd or bookish Duginites would definitely be an asset.

top fucking kek high IQ
If either of these non-stem graduates cracks 105IQ id be surprised
get real man (oh wait, you are probably 16 and dont know shit)

>inb4 hhuhu his ex-wife
>He was doxxed by antifa, lost his job and became a target for leftist. Don't rush to criticize him if you're an autist that only memes on the Internets.

You didnt provide anything worth considering regarding his doxxing. He is a jew who was married to a jew and hid it from his supporters for years. Nothing your pathetic faggot ass can say will change that.

Real Sup Forums knows what enoch is, and that is a plant. Disagree? Find a noose.

He's serbian not jewish

Nope. He's a stalwart fighter on our side. One of the best--certainly better than any of your "Real Sup Forums" nobodies. He stays, and you have no authority to say otherwise.

And thank God for that, because Enoch is a fighter. A tremendous weapon.

>one is crypto-gay
>the other is crypto-married-to-a-Jew

desu I like Enoch though.

never seen that

good shit

It's really hard to not like Mike after listening to TRS for a year.
Now I'm glad he got doxxed, just so he can BTFO people IRL now.
I've hated niggers all my life, but it also took me into my early 30s with the power of the internet to learn about the Jew.

God I fucking love Alabama.

>Real Sup Forums
Top kek that must be you right?
What have you personally done for the cause, fucking autist?

You're a shill or a jew I can feel it

>Serbs
>white

This guy is obviously mixed with Turks. How can you not tell Mike "Enoch" is mixed race?

If this guy showed up anywhere in Western Europe people would not consider him a native.

>hid it from his supporters for years
ffs it's not his job to dox himself. when would the right time to reveal this have been? when they started the shoah, even though they weren't really redpilled on the jews? when it had been going for a long time? it was always a bunch of guys hanging out, drinking, not knowing what they were talking and shitposting about politics and niggers. then it got wildly popular, then mike got doxxed and that's when he became an activist. if you know anything about his wife, she's only a quarter jew ethnically, she agrees with him on the jews, she's only in jewish organisations because her family raised her that way and they were furious with her when they found out about therightstuff

Stop with this racial purity shit. It's autistic and dividing.

He looks white to me.

spencer went to UVA and Duke. you don't go to those schools as a white man without a 130+ IQ

The football thing is so important. Kapernick knealed for the national anthem and NFL TV ratings dropped. Football is everything at Auburn.

I've met both Richard and Mike Enoch.

Richard is extremely smart mid 130s possible 140

Mike Enoch has a very high verbal iq and can debate like a Jew.

I consider myself pretty smart and they are quicker and smarter than I am.

If that person is white, white nationalism has no basis in biology.

He is a mixed race individual, it's as simple as that.

They did a great job this evening, senpai. Say what you want, but they're advancing the movement.

Mike Enoch is fucking awesome, btw he is responsible for the roman salute being cool again. Kids are literally using this in school now cause of him .

Stfu.. he is fucking total badass. I don't think he has any children so it doesn't matter.

I agree. the purity spiralling is getting ridiculous. maybe our fellow nordfag is unaware of this but southern europeans (even spaniards and italians) often exhibit this sort of phenotype despite having slightly higher IQs than scandinavians. south slavs have lower IQs overall but mainly due to muslim inbreeding and turks, who look clearly distinguishable from south europeans

I've examined his nipples, they are pink

>Very high verbal iq ans can debate like a Jew

hmm.

>(((Enooch)))

Oh goy

Richard Spencer is an AWFUL speaker.

He is a hard worker. He is dedicated, he made great connections, he formed a great organization. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to convert non-believers, he has little charisma, and his life as been mostly pampered and well off. He would be a much better operative than anything else.

Mike Enoch is a well respected, charismatic, and experienced individual who knows how to appeal to the average dude

Sounds in need of bleaching

I don't even give a fuck if he was, if they are self hating or actually just don't know they are Jewish idc. If bobby Fischer was a white nationalist I would accept him as such.

>spamming the same old cherry picked worst photo of him
>"x European ethnicity is not white" posting

Isn't Enoch from New York? New Yorkers tend to be pretty good with the bantz.

Spencer seemed to get distracted whenever someone in the crowd heckled and responded to it every time, which made the speech seem disjointed. He's good at Q&A though, which luckily was about 2/3 of his speaking time. Spencer needs to work on rolling through those moments, which Enoch is better at doing, at least when he had the mic.

Look, heres the thing

He looks like a Serb, whether Serbs are white or not seems to be up for debate.
I've met him IRL. He looks really fuckin weird in those pictures.
This is how he looks these days:
youtube.com/watch?v=bEeDmgbQOZo

What are you even on about, Mike Enoch is a "South Slav" and it's obvious he has actual Turkic or Mongol ancestry. Just look at his eyes, they tell the whole story.

He looks nothing like the average Southern European, who is questionable too but in a different way.

Totally /ourguy/ am i right?
TRSIDF out in full force.

Richard Spencer is the lightening rod that is getting the attention. Mainly becuase female reporters wet their panties over him.

The problem white nationalism had for decades 70,80,90,00s is that it was ignored.

The fact that they are freaking out over us is what is giving us power.

Mike Enoch needs to play a larger role while Richard still plays the lead and gets the attention.

I think the girl is pretty.

lol what a cunt

STFU REEEEEEE

TRS is killing it in the real world right now for the Alt-Right. They are building a culture and community in the real world.

TRS is like pol inhabiting a 3D world.

Richard is actually pretty good in interviews, Q&As to an extent. He is also a good writer and organizer but above all else he is *masterful* at getting attention. I don't shit on him because I can't do it better, but we hope one day to have a real leader, one who can speak well in public, and is also badass.

>What are you even on about, Mike Enoch is a "South Slav"
what I'm saying is that overall, south slav countries may have low IQs but it is not normally distributed. there are two spikes: one for muslims, including turks who historically have not interbred with whites as much as you might expect, and another for white christians. mike enoch is of the latter group. and no you're full of shit or just stupid if you think those eyes look turkic rather than southern european

you do if you pay enough

Richard will get better.. his ability to get attention is what is important right now

Sven? Not so much

who won today? No one is saying if antifa got btfo

Red Ice yt

In general, we won because we were allowed a platform and commies didn't shut us down. Physically there was one fight and antifa got caught bleeding but thats about it

>he uses the phrase "purity spiraling" unironically
Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Nose jobs look so weird on a guy. Creepy even.

Richard is a very smart guy, talk to him about almost anything and he will have a cogent opinion on it, he is also extremely well read. His wife is a genius as well though extremely bizarre.

You people are just trolling.

Complain about him being a self centered prick or egomaniac at least then you would be intellectually honest.

Wew. Truly Punished Enoch

Antifa was claiming victory for their charge at some "nazis" who were leaving the event.

fuck off back to /ptg/ kike, you and the redditors conquered one thread but you don't own this board

>mfw when Trump General is the nigger-and-jew filled multicultural city and the rest of Sup Forums is the suburbs and country

it's eery how this board mirrors the real world sometimes. Like, Britain colonized south asia and ended up bringing all the inhabitants back with them to ruin their home- we did the same with /r/the_cuckold

Nietzsche was right- when you gaze into reditt, reditt gazes into you.

Antifa got BTFO, but not in the way we expected. They were told by police that if they did not take off their masks they would be arrested so they all just left.
There were only around 10-20 Antifa that stuck around.

Thats what you faggot do ? Really ?
spencer and this enoch guy ?
good enough ..no children...omg fuck of the reddit you idiot

>GOYED.com

the reason why purity spiraling is bad is because the guys doing it are always low quality

I am saying that your claim that he isn't white doesn't even fucking matter if he has no kids as he won't sully the gene pool.

He is however possibly our greatest verbal warrior for the movement.

His ability to make the roman salute unitonicaly cool again is work enough to put him in the hall of heros.

WTF have you done?

Ive been busy all day. Can anyone give me a quick rundown about what happened with Spencer at auburn? Is there a video?

I literally couldn't care less what you non-whites are and the degree you are mixed.

I'm for white nationalism, not your fantasy of Mike 'Turk' Enoch being white and "purity spiral" memes.

Good point, they are always the shit tier whites with crab bucket syndrome, they just want to pull others down.

Most americans, just like aussies, are a mix of a bunch of different european nationalities. Most of us are mutts. We cant help that.

>I am for white nationalism
>I am against the best person we have to advance white nationalism

I love these guys im just upset that they don't believe in the 6 million. offended.

We are the same you and I.

These are the same people that want to paint Spencer as "controlled-opposition" just because Mike Cernovich told them too. The irony shouldn't be lost, pay them no mind however.

nah

There is a difference between being a euromutt and mixed race.

I guage white like this..

If I see the person on the street will it make me cringe and feel like shitskins are in my ski resort?

If I see Mike Enoch i wouldn't think a thing about it other than ask him if he's seen Kyle.

witch hunts and purity spirals are almost never started for the stated reasons: it's usually personal or a power play

Nice get. Honestly Ann is practically a white nationalist at this point, mad props to her for actually learning from Iraq and staying consistent against the Neocon wars.

More like Spencer is a retard and Enoch knows his shit.

it just pisses me off when we have goys like Richard Spencer who are more articulate and well-read than your average politician, activist or even Hitler himself for that matter, and they're actually making a difference converting normies to our cause and yet we have to deal with faggots who won't accept anyone that doesn't fit their specific definition of the perfect aryan phenotype and share their exact political views on every issue and of course these faggots aren't doing anything themselves but shitposting

You can make assumptions but unless you have seen his 23andme you don't know..

Kind of laughably Mike says he is Serb and Nordic but mostly Nordic(which seems laughable, but whatever)

haha people really don't understand how important football is to people in the SEC

I feel you. The point is Enoch is getting out on the ideological/physical front lines for the euromutts. We're not asking him to breed soldiers for the Reich

only stupid people think Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are smart

Spencer debates like an aryan, he pretends that everyone is being intellectually honest and earnest

Enoch debates in order to expose the liberal for being a fucking hypocrite

there's room for improvement with Spencer: he should hammer the core issues and details more, he is a bit like a drama teacher/

But the people his detractors like are always even less articulate

Why would I need to see his DNA?

One look at his face and knowing his last name is all you need to know to understand why he looks like he does.

Did antifa bring a kid?

Honestly it's up to us to remind them of the 10 million. The simple fact is that for most people, thinking about 12 million dead is just too painful, they'd prefer to act like it didn't happen at all. But so long as people like you and I keep the memory of the 15 million alive, it will not vanish from this earth.

>only stupid people
>everyone below 145 iq?

The red ice video on youtube only has Enoch bringing up Sam Dickson. Anyone have him speaking?

She has to be. Unironic queen of pol

I'm with you but honestly it's not like he's a mulatto or something, I've seen darker south euros who look like that. Not every country is as fortunate as your Norway.

What's even worse than the kike wife was how they handled the fallout. I've never seen a group act so fucking dishonest, shady, and shitty. They launched a massive disinfo campaign to brand anyone who even QUESTIONED Enoch as an "antifa shill". All podcasts that spoke out against jews and racemixing were unpersoned. All dedicated TRS forum posters who even so much as hinted about not liking the kike wife were banned instantly. Shit, they even set up a forum thread EXPLICITLY for people to vent without consequences, and then they just used it as a honeypot to identify everyone to remove. They then put out a half-assed interview where they claimed they would address all concerns. This interview was the most dishonest shit ever, misconstruing everything, more outright lies to patch up previous lies, and was totally unapologetic and tone deaf. Then they deleted that interview and tried acting like none of this ever happened.

Don't forget to donate, goyim