Pitbull genocide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNvFr4at8MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never. Dog's dont attack for no reason, family was probably a shithole family and mistreated the dog.

Pitbulls are like the niggers of the dog world.

kek

>own same dog as the black smiling one
>complete dope
>doesn't know how to bark
>takes care of me 5 month old
Lads they're good dogs. I love the bitch. She stands near the baby and will walk where it walks. Licks it and all and the baby pulls the shit outta it.

The issue with pitulls are alot of them are results of inbreeding leading to mental issues.When people get a pitbull its a crap-shoot, they could be amazing loving dogs, or they could be ticking time bombs

Stop anthropomorphizing animals.

He is fucking testing to see how far he can go with your baby. He is seeing if he can GET AWAY WITH EATING IT OR NOT.

I love doggos, I really do. (I love most things muzzies hate.) But this, "Aw, shucks, Buster is one of the family" shit is dangerous fucking liberal tripe.

Cut it out.

They are animals. For tens of thousands of years, their purpose was HUNTING, mostly SMALL GAME, the size of CHILD OR A BABY.

He is not your "child" or "fur baby." You are not his "daddy." You're his master. By all means, treat doggos well, they're very special creatures and deserve love and affection. BUT THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE.

Pittbulls, the dogs for niggers and wiggers.

>eats watermelon
>makes bed
>looks cute in pictures
>Mauls caretaker and protector to death for no reason
If this isn't taqiyya, what is? Pitbulls are obviously the Muslims of the dog world

Unlike muslims or what have you pitbulls can be trained

>scare or hurt normal doggo, whether on purpose or by accident
>doggo bites until it doesn't feel threatened
>scare or hurt pit bull
>doggo bites until either you or it is dead

pitbulls dindu nuffin it be da environmental factors fucking breedists

These nigger beasts need to be eradicated.

>tfw you saw a pitbull attack on liveleak

That shit is fucked up, they're a species that is trained to bite hard instead of bite soft. Think of the fights you got into with your siblings, imagine if your siblings instinctually went hard af with their punches. It's like, civilization wouldn't even be possible in that scenario.

I had a dog bite me as a kid because I was looking into his eyes and apparently that means you're challenging the dog for alpha position. Fuck the thought that we allow pitbulls.

You don't make a rule based on the exception. Pitbulls are the nigger of dogs and anyone who says otherwise should fuck off to reddit and keep pretending pitbulls dindu nothing and it's just a result of their socio-economic environment.

The problem is that most people getting pitbulls have no idea where they're coming from. A lot of these dogs are been selectively bred for aggression because niggers and spics like to use them as fighting dogs. You can't blame a dog for how it was bred. Just like you can't blame a nigger for being a nigger. It's not their fault, they were just born that way.

>Dogs don't attack for no reason
It's a pitbull you retard, not a normal dog. Normal dogs got murdered every time they attacked their owners, we murdered them and bred them selectively to not attack their family. Certain breeds like pitbulls however, evolved and adapted in dog fighting cultures, not in a household; they were selected to fight to the death, not to sleep in your bed.

80% of fatal dog attacks are from 5 or so breeds.

I think my neighbour would have two dead dogs after that

I have a dog that fucking bites when I'm holding the ball that he wants really, really bad. It's ok because he isn't a pit bull and I trust him. (also the fact I can't get away with killing him). Don't you see the value of trust?

reminder: if you like pitbulls, you are total trash. they are the dogs of garbage human beings, and people only own them to try and act tough and fit their thug look. if you own one of these dogs, you are total scum

Mainly depends on how they were raised, and if they were from a fighting line or not. Got mine because he was on the kill list at the local shelter for being there too long and he's fucking awesome. After a black run dog fighting ring was broken up where I'm from it got figured out my dog had been used as a bait dog because he just kept trying to be friends with other dogs instead of fighting. After not being a good bait dog they beat him and left him for dead by the road.
After figuring it out it totally made sense why the only time my dog gets aggressive is towards minorities. Seriously. Sweetest dog ever to white people, but absolutely loses his shit whenever he sees any other race.

I live in Hawaii, everyone here loves pits cause usually they are mutt pits (cheap/free). Most of the time trimmed ears/tails and cage attitudes. On a daily someone gets mauled or they fight other dogs and usually its a gruesome sight. I have 2 friends with piss poor living conditions, so they go and adopt another mouth to feed like retards. Dumb dogs are scared to death of the crowded living conditions and ritual yellings/beatings. Everyone sees this as horrible treatment, shouldn't have one in the first place.

My fucking brother drags one home from one of these houses fresh litters. Been a POS since it got here. Coward guard dog, obstinate, fleas everywhere now. Wont even walk it or buy food, just leaves it at home with my parents, who wont walk it but have to bite the bullet feeding it. Brother is the biggest asshole I know, for more than that reason. Dont let them in, get a loyal breed.

So true.

I've seen story after story after story of pitbulls turning on their owners. They are trash dogs and the entire breed should be exterminated.

Fucking neighbor had a pitbull once. The missus and I were leaving out our back door once with our kids and this worthless fucking mutt had gotten out and was on our back deck as we stepped outside.

Immediately started growling at us. Menacingly. Spring hadn't quite yet hit so I still had 2 snow shovels on my back deck. I grabbed the big metal "pusher" shovel and whacked that motherfucker on the head as hard as I could. Knocked it's worthless ass out. Neighbor came running over from his yard screaming at me. I told him if I EVER caught that piece of shit dog on my property again, ESPECIALLY when my children were present, it wouldn't be a shovel next time. It would be my shotgun with a 3" magnum slug.

Neighbor moved 2 weeks later. Fuck those worthless mutts.

THIS.

Every motherfucker I've met with a pitbull is either:

A) A nigger
B) White trailer trash

Never. Fucking. Fails.

The problem is not pitbulls the problem is niggers, give a nigger any dog and it will turn into an antisocial piece of shit. Pitbulls are fine dogs biologically, their only problem is they are strong and preferred by niggers.

Really only white people should be allowed to own dogs. Why do you think that the vast majority of dog breeds come from white countries? Because other races only see dogs as weapons, entertainment (dog fighting), food or pests. No other races can train a dog properly or even see their usefulness.

Gas 'em all.

Was pretty solid the whole Pitbull thing until I came into possession of 2 Afghan Kangal dogs. Reportedly some of the most dangerous breeds in the world but these are big soft cunts.

Of the 34 dog attack fatalities reported in 2015, 24 of them were perpetrated by pit bull/pit bull mixes.

I've met multiple upper middle class lesbian pitbull owners. The "pitbulls are misunderstood angels" type. Also, they are all obese and resemble pitbulls themselves

...Just like niggers are only so violent cause dey in da hood?
Kill yourself dindu nuffin pitbull apologist

Well that just ruined my night

Glad I don't have down syndrome like you

Why would you eradicate them, they're perfectly good attack dogs, you just have to keep them locked up until you have work for them.

They also need to be beaten into submission and starved regularly

Pitbull owners misunderstand the breed and keep them as pets, which is like eating soup with a fork.

Do pit bulls attack more than other dogs? Yes of course, because niggers love pit bulls.

If niggers primarily owned German Shepherds or Great Danes or Golden Retrievers then that breed would be the one with a violent reputation.

>go outside to check mailbox
>browsing coupons on sidewalk, look up
>fucking pitbull charging down street toward me
>think to self "well, i guess this is it"

held myself steady and completely neutral as this thing charged right past me and took off across the street

heard from a neighbor that it fucking mauled someone a day later and got hit by a car

it apparently belonged to some middle aged woman who let it relax in her fenced backyard, the fence being as high as my fucking waist

Several things here.
Yes it's a fucked up breed, don't get one unless it's from a legit breeder and you know it's not a fight dog.
Yes, environment and owner does play a part, but won't matter if it's from a fucked up line.
You have to be alpha as fuck to keep them in line generally. Had a Kane Corso before. He tested me a few times when he was younger. Had to put him in his place (not beat him or anything fucked like that but show I wasn't scared and I'm the fucking boss) he chilled out then.

If the dog isn't from a fucked up line, the owners aren't fucking retarded, and you know how to handle them fine. But that is like 5% of pit owners.

Really good instincts you've got there, I probably would've flinched, or at the very least shied away back towards my house nervously, thus making myself look like prey and kicking in the dogs attack instinct.

I'm really fucking scared of those things.

I park my car in a lot somewhat far away from where I work, and on my way there I often pass this old man walking his pitbull on the sidewalk. The first time I encountered him I didn't want to look like a pussy, so I had to walk within an inch of the dog, every fiber of my being screaming at me that it was about to bite me.

Thankfully the old timer must of caught on to the fact that I was scared of his fucking dog, because he steps into the street to pass me. Now that he does that I've become much more friendly towards him in general.

This guy gets it.
Thread closed.

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

real shit?

>that pic

My family had a rottweiler when I was a newborn to 14, sweetest animal ever. Bit my uncle once, only because he kicked him. Ive been thinking about getting another one, but I hear they can be as aggressive as pitbulls. Did I just luck out the first time?

Pitbulls should be eradicated. Only niggers or trash own them. One of these animals sprinted across half a mile of park and hills to attack my dog for no reason. The owner came running up behind and of course the first thing he said was he never normally does this and he's such a good boy. Pitbull owners sound like they're in an abusive relationship with the dog.

What is the correct way to discipline a dog?

i love my pitbull and he loves me!!

islamophobic breedist fuck off

Weren't Rottweilers the go to dog for niggers in the 80s? Didn't they have the same reputation as Pitbulls because of it?

>It's a pitbull you retard, not a normal dog.

I bet you believe "assault" weapons are more dangerous than "normal" weapons.

Nice flag

Also, pitbulls seem to be weeding out some genetic problems for the species. Not enough of that going on these days. Munch away doggo.

They going to make pittbulls illegal to own in my province soon. Vets will be forced to report pittbull and pittbull-like breeds to authorities so they be put down

It's canine genocide, but there has been many vicious Pitt attacks in my province it's sadistic

Did your village just get interwebs Pedro?

Sage

M8, I love dogs. Get that fucking baby away from it, you absolute fuckwit. I hope you get put in jail for negligence.

>It's canine genocide
its fixing a mistake

>EU flag
Unironically triggered

Had a similar experience

>Neighbor has a pitbull
>Grabbing the mail
>Flipping through envelopes, look up across the street
>There he is
>Totally still
>Completely stop moving, make eye contact and inhale deep to appear bigger
>Maybe a full minute of silence
>Car drives by and spooks it
>I dash inside and lock the door
>Dog wanders off into the woods

I was fully ready to jam my fingers into that fuckers eyes, and rip its throat out with my teeth. I should have called animal control now that I think of it, should have lied and said it charged me and looked rabid.

Go to an actual breeder and meet the mother / father if possible.

I would also recommend getting a female as the males are onviously more inclined to aggression as they mature.

If you aren't breeding them, then have them then have the dog spayed.

I grew up with a female rottweiler and also had one in my teens with no problems whatsoever.

Relative has had two males and both are placid and dopey.

As with any working dog, do some research into the breed, as well as training methods.

They require discipline and a decent amount of exercise.

my friend was one of those " pitbulls are good bois they din du nuffin" and had a pitbull. Long story short the dog attacked his own owner and had to be put down.

Are you a faggot or a girl?

but why
You know you could just get another breed where this isn't an issue in the first place? It's not like getting a rottweiler has some other special benefit where you can weigh the pros against the cons.

Daily reminder that pitbulls are exclusively a problem for nogunz liberal faglords.

What do you do in case of a potential animal attack then?

Great picture OP
Was it saved in some angolan format?

This applies to all nigger dogs. Why own one that might tear off your face verses a protective Shepard type or St Bernard?

Fuck your monster animal

Pit bulls need a lot less of a reason.

sage

get me a dog like this

Grew up keeping wolves. Last three dogs have been pitbulls. They are fine you beta cowards. Sage.

Pit Bulls are as much bred for violences as jews are bred for moneygrubbing

What's a redpilled dog to own in tropical climate? My family already has 2 German Shepherds, but I want a new doggo.

Found the wigger

Had a pitbull dig through two yards into mine. Started to maul my dog so I shot it and had animal control come get it. Went to their house to collect on the vet bill for the pit ripping my dogs throat open and the beaners were gone the next day.

I want to chop your ass up and feed you to your own nigger, dog.

ya wait one day when your scolding him freindly like, without thinking. And he has a fucking flash back.

hope you don't die. You can always live with a maimed face or arm.

A hose. His dog was being attacked by two pits and he sprayed them with a water hose. In all honesty i would have shot both dogs.

How the fuck did Ireland not ban these niggers from the island ye.... Oh wait. They probably ship them to you tater niggers en masse. You fucking retard. Good luck to your faceless, half-eaten child in life, you cretinous fuckwit.

can confirm

yeaaaa my favorite kind of thread.

where are all the faggots callin it a slide thread yet not knowing what other pressing current topic is missing its own thread?

If you're afraid of a fucking dog you're worse than a pussy liberal and deserve what's coming to you.

If you think the pil bull will kill you but the Rottweiler won't you're mistaken. Quite the opposite actually.

Yes, they are kind of like Hungarians that way. Draw them into a rebellious moment, beat them down and piss in their mouths, then they will obey so damn hard that 33 years later they refuse to even lustrate their shithole and you can keep all the crap you stole while they played the 'happiest barracks role'. Then they elect a schizophrenic cunt of a manlet and pussy-whine about being picked on because 'muh Soros conspiracies'. STFU, you cigany geci. You don't even own the space for a dog and can't rent a nice enough place to get pussy. Feed yourself to a pitbull and realize your highest potential. Goddamn Danubian nigger.

literal nigger-tier dogs
needlessly aggressive, annoying, and ugly as fuck
shoot on sight

We have a mutt that's in no part pitbull (far as we know).

It has never bitten, even when it's scared cause we argue and our voices raise (he does start barking up a storm which just pisses people off even more), or if someone accidentally steps on his tail or kicks him.

im ok with putting down the dogs who are already raised to attack/fight by shitty owners.

>you're more likely to be fatally mauled by a golden retriever in US

and the pitt pups raised on love are fine.

>next dog i would look into getting is Rhodesian ridgeback

youtube.com/watch?v=gNvFr4at8MU

Problem is stupid people are using tools designed for dog fights as toys. Wont end well most of the time.

Btw here in Slovakia german shepherds are responsible for majority of attacks on people and animals.

just like lesbians, its not PC to admit they are prone to violence

Step up nigga

If you have all that covered, and the pitbull would only be as likely to snap as any other normal dog, its still a fucking murder machine, resistant to pain, a ball of muscle. many sweet loyal dogs that are easier to handle. many tough looking dogs that are easy to handle

Cannibal genocide when?

I hate the ongoing effort to label pitbulls as "potentially amazing" if anything regarding the safety and well being of a human life is a crap-shoot, then the "potentially amazing" justification goes out the goddamn window.

This is fucking bait. Has to be.

Thank god people like you actually still exist.

That is normal behavior for a dog, most will not bite you for yelling or for minor injuries like that

>I used to believe statistics, but then I encountered anecdotal evidence to the contrary

Everytime