When Conor destroys Floyd what will the nigger "community" do?

When Conor destroys Floyd what will the nigger "community" do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6n_MuDKims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chimp out and call racism.

Floyd will run circles around that white boy and easily win

Irish are immune to racism.

Lucky doesn't stand a chance. Sorry.

as a trump supporter hopefully let me suck their cocks

it's two niggers fighting they'll be plenty hapoy

Go to bed, St. Pierre

You think niggers can tell the difference?
Maybe Black people can, but niggers definitely can't.

True, nigga's are the worst.

He probably won't win js.

Conor will get his ass whopped. No way he outboxes Floyd.

I'd like him to have a chance user, he just doesn't. Boxing rules and Floyd will make him look stupid.
Now if this was a MMA fight, Mcgreggor would kill him, but it won't be a MMA fight. Again, sorry.

Hopefully Mcgregor wins. IT'd be way more interesting and cool if an MMA fighter won a boxing match against a boxer. Who gives fuck about Mayweathers record

GIMME YER BELT

McGregor has brought down MMA so much with his signature shit-talking. I hope he gets knocked out. He probably will, considering he couldn't take a Diaz brother (who admit they are so mentally fucked up they'd either be in jail or cagefighting for a living).

Realistically though, how is Connor going to knock out a veteran like Mayweather with those big ass gloves on? If it comes down to it Floyd would just cheat or do whatever dirty shit it takes to win. All the boxing referees are shit.

It's a boxing match. If Floyd doesn't win he's a total embarrassment. The fact that some boxing fans are even considering the possibility that Conor wins it really makes me think.

wait wat. the mma guy agreed to box mayweather?

lol boxers are dumb and will be destroyed by conor.

I don't know why anyone is at all interested in this fight. mcgrundle isn't a good boxer

brought down? He single-handedly runs MMA you dumb shit.

there is no way mcgregor wins. its like a cricket player playing baseball or vice-versa. hes just in it to make a bunch of shekels

Mayweather is literally /our guy/.

Oh fuck, i wasn't aware there were no knock outs with gloves! :O

They're beating around the bush, him and his owner Dana White are using this to promote the UFC.
Conner has no intention of climbing in the ring and getting his ass whooped

I hope he absolutely brutalizes Mayweather, to avenge mah nigguh Pacquiao. Just utterly humbles the fuck.

DOUBT ME NOW

>a nigger turned inside out
>a nigger

no fucks given

youtube.com/watch?v=x6n_MuDKims

No, he made a sideshow out of it and tools like yourself enjoy it. You do realize that Connor doesn't hate everyone he fights right and all that shit-talking it fake right? You understand that it's all a show and there is no such thing as Peter Pan?

If you want the UFC to be like the WWE then keep supporting McGregor.

This. Mma he wins, boxing he loses. He knows that and is here for the money.

McGregor has like a 5% chance of winning or less. He's never boxed professionally despite being a good fighter he'd have to get really lucky to win. Plus who cares if he wins its all about the paycheck

1) i doubt it will actually happen
2) conor wouldn't have a chance
3) black dudes don't like floyd no one likes floyd

Yeah because entertainment and selling tickets is so bad! We should ban all pre-fight talk and make sure the crowd is quiet during the fight! None of the entertainment detracts from the actual fights, in which he is much more entertaining and highly skilled.

Also, title fights are stupid. Go watch bellator where every fight is a title fight. Titles mean nothing to the fans. We want to see fights between people, not meaningless titles.

>getting his ass whooped

You mean chasing Gayweather around in a generic snoozefest by "the GOAT". He's a fraud. Simple as that.

I thought you brits knew something about /box/
Pull your noggin out of your arse lad

Who are these people? some kind of gay dancers ? is this a new idol show or something? some rap thing? I hate these threads where you assume everyone knows who these nobodies are.

Also kill yourself phoneposting faggot.

This. Watching Conor spar is painful. Floyd will win, Conor has no chance against him.

This, a lot were turned off by how shitty boxing is, remember pacquiao vs mayweather? gayweather just plays tag and runs away for points.

Whine on twitter about white supremacy winning again and then bring up the election, the Superbowl, and the album of the year awards and then say they really hate white people.

Are you saying Tito and Lidell hadn't already?

Boxers are all a bunch of low IQ trash. Their coaches are all just their fathers or some braindead retard. Nobody watches boxing anymore. Conor is doing mayweather a favour and will knock him out within the first 5 rounds.

you have obviously never watched floyd box,

There is no way to hit him, none. he runs around all match like a little bitch, hides behind his own shoulder if you can believe that

Every so often he launches insanely fast jabs that would not hurt a fly. If he gets lucky, his poor oponent walks into it and kos himself, otherwise he just wins on points.

tl:dr this is going to be boring as fuck. money wins 100%

Connor shouldn't win . its not a fight its a boxing match. And floyd is the best. But connor has a chance i hope he wins

they will yell DAYYYYM DAYYYYYYM WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAR WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAR NIGGUH DAAAYYYYM HEM SLEEPY WOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAAR

Conor's coach and team analyse everything and find a way to win. There is going to be a way to beat that and conor knows it. That is why he is so confident. I have seen what Mayweather does, I know what you are talking about. I guarantee that Conor/his coach have come up with a solution to that shoulder guard.

Yeah, and it'd be interesting if an MMA fighter beat Daigo Umehara at Street Fighter Zero 3, but it ain't gonna fucking happen.

Call it a hate crime.
Floyd is a criminal and I hope Conor wipes the floor with him.

Wouldn't the age difference be a big factor? 28 vs 40.

If Floyd and Conpr fought 100 times, Floyd would win all 100.

This is nothing but a payday for both of them marketed by the boxing Jews. It's in no way a legitimate fight where Conor can feasibly win.

Checks out. It will be pretty amazing.

What a timeline.

I can tell you watch boxing often

No. Its boxing, less endurance, and mayweathers style isnt just duking it out.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
MayGOAT is going to school this mother fucker

>Northern Nigger fighting Southern Nigger
Probably chimp out for no good reason

Checks out. C'mon. KEK wills it.

Conor won't win

nobody does

McGregor have no chance here.

Even Pacquiao felt for this hijo de puta.

And I doubt Connor cares about it. If he wins, good, if he don't, he can play the "it was a boxing match" card and still get all those millions he will get after the party and his reputation will still be ok since he is not a boxer and he is going to fight against "the best" boxer.

It's all about the show and the money.

And the money is the key and the assured thing here.

they should do a boxing match but with MMA gloves.

thats some shit id watch

Agreed.

Waste of time with those pillows on their hands.

haha you think they would let the biggest boxer lose

the way to win is to use MMA moves instead of boxing. Anything else has already been tried by far better coaches

If McGregor had a chance in hell of winning, Mayweather wouldn't have agreed to fight him

>what will the nigger "community" do?

>White nigger vs nigger nigger

Its a win win for the nigger community

whats that that ain't basketball mayne don't care cracka ass white boi

But the thing is, MMA handstrikes are, for the most part, boxing moves in the first place. And MMA moves like grappling and kicking are completely illegal by the proposed rules of this match.

They used to go at it with no gloves, the fights would go on until someone got KO'ed or quit. Then they moved onto small gloves and so on

You want to go back in time? It wasn't to good on the fighters

it will never happen

floyd is the best counterpuncher in the game and conor got beat by fat fuck diaz

This. Except him to draw it out for another 6 years to make sure he's too old to keep up with him

>McGregor has like a 5% chance of winning or less.

Trump had a 5% chance of winning or less.

>There is going to be a way to beat that and conor knows it. That is why he is so confident.
I think I've got it! Conor will pull a Bugs Bunny and enter the fight dressed in drag! Mayweather will mistake him for a sexy woman, see, and since he's too much of a gentleman to ever hit...wait, no, shit, nevermind.

Without McGregor UFC fighters would still be earning shit wages. He runs the MMA culture.

An MMA fight would be more interesting.

I would have this view of boxing if my country's biggest boxing prospect is some faggot part-timer who splits his time being a substitute teacher and trains in nike shox

>my country's biggest boxing prospect is some faggot part-timer who splits his time being a substitute teacher and trains in nike shox

Yours quit substitute teaching, actually.

Hollo mr connor?
Yes
Mr soros has 5m if yougo down on the 10th.

Pacquiao won that match

Excuse me but Trump had won before he even began campaigning. If he wasn't sure he'd make it, he wouldn't even have tried.

wait, is this really happening?

I honestly hope Floyd knocks him the fuck out. Can't stand shit talking potato niggers