Can you fucking believe this shit

can you fucking believe this shit.

I decided to do some research on my blatantly communist feminazi teacher after being fed up with her (((propaganda))) all semester long. Stumbled upon her Twitter and would you look at that utter garbage.

This is what passes as a fucking professor these days, AT A GOD DAMN HONORS COLLEGE IM PAYING EXTRA FOR THIS DEGENERACY.

>Spelled Dyck wrong

>he's not studying engineering at a big 10 school

lol why even go to college

Fpbp

>(((college)))

pick up a useful skill, perform the skill in exchange for money, don't get caught in the idea that everyone should do 4 years by default

this whore is unironically using Slate as a fucking source for her lectures

>paying money to be indoctrinated by commies

kys my man

The STD epidemic is very easy to figure out. You just need to stop sticking your unprotected dick inside of people who live their lives to suck dicks in bar bathrooms.

Did you just assume their genitals?

It's so funny how people entertain the idea that the HIV epidemic in the gay community is somehow complex.

Implying it's simple to understand, implies that those who get HIV are idiots and/or fools.
Which is exactly the case unless you're born with it or get it from a blood transfusion.

@pic

Shut up, chelsea.

why the FUCK are you taking gender studies degree user?

>idiots and fools
I'm not sure fags are necessarily stupid. If straight men had pussy available on tap the way fags have male asshole available to them, they'd be fucking indiscriminately too. It's the main weakness of men - even the smartest of us tend to act like retards when it comes to putting our dick in something.

What I'm saying is that the problem is less a matter of stupidity and more a matter of degeneracy.

And you're fucking paying for it. I bet you feel real dumb now. I hope the piece of paper was worth it.

>not being a liberal to fuck easy women till you get aids and die never having to put up with the fact that you threw all your morals out the window to fuck girls who probably wouldve fucked you anyways if you just got a couple beers in their sytem

>Implying women fuck male liberals

youve obviously never been to a college party

Wow you just made me look up my professor on Twitter. Turns out he's based as fuck.

This.

You're paying to be indoctrinated. Fuck that degenerate shit. Pipe bomb her car.

status/838202218788507648

Seconded.

And what does Jenny Dick Brain is tutoring?

> If straight men had pussy available on tap the way

To be honest, thirsty straight men are indiscriminate even at the status quo.
Can't provide source, but there was a meme experiment with setting up fake tinder profile with obese single mother who STILL got showered with attention from men desperate to put a dick inside.

Tell her to stop erasing the lesbian community, REEEEEE!

It's basically just male homos that get stds, because they can't keep it in their pants. When a female homo catches one it's the medical equivalent of a rare happening and they sometimes literally make a case study out of it.