This is what politicians in Australia look like folks

This is what politicians in Australia look like folks

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathansri.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that Brisbane? Lefties are starting to creep up from NSW and Victoria i've noticed.

Yeah, King George Square

Never even heard of this cunt before.

>Melbournian scum in my harmonious city

FUCKING FAGGOTS R3EEEEEEEE!

jonathansri.com/

He is a communist

Are they protesting a wedding? The fuck?

>waaaaah the north is based!!!!!1!!1!!1
>MUH PAULINE HANSON
>waahhhhh only Melbourne is bad

Get fucked

He's a Greens councillor in Brisbane

No, they're staging a mock wedding between a property developer and a politician as a way to protest

ANTHONY BURCH

>they're staging a mock wedding between a property developer and a politician as a way to protest
.... get the fuck out of QLD fucking weirdos

lol thats who I thought it was at first

A google search of him shows he himself broke the law for number of people living in a house by stacking 8 adults in a place lmao. The hypocrisy of Greens is always staggering

No, this is.

this filthy heeb faggot is running around with his cock tucked between his legs, meanwhile we have probably the largest and furthest reaching drug epidemic in history, with crime rates skyrocketing.

>He's a Greens councillor in Brisbane
I had no fucking idea these freaks have been infiltrating my city. I've seen two trannies in my 23 years of life, I don't want to see any more.

You cunts have been moving up here to enjoy our spectacular weather and beaches, despite bitching and moaning about the glorious north. The south is responsible for this scourge, so you should get fucked, Melbourne filth

Reminder that all QLD people are subhuman bogans.

>Such is Life
kek, nice detail

It's the humidity, allows mold to go on their brains.

>tranny
>Greens

Am I supposed to be surprised by this?

WA secession when?

Xe is a beautiful person, you [insert minority]phobe.

Shitting on people from melbourne in these threads is a bit redundant because the few poor fucks stuck in melbourne and surrounded by the most cucked population in the country come here for a breath of fresh air.

This shit is everywhere, you can't just shift the blame to melbourne for this. Cunt was born in brisvegas and went to UQ for fucks sake.

When exactly did Australians turn into a bunch of soft cock sooky lah lahs? This country raised people used to hardship and we didn't whinge about it.

recently holidayed in vic mornington peninsula, literally sub human meth heads everywhere, went into the city niggers and hippies everywhere.
Streets were dirty, graffiti everywhere, coffee shops next to 2 more coffee shops, bansky exhibit next to train station.
cultural hub of Australia apparently, and yet all i saw was a sub human culture of property destruction, coffee and drug abuse, worse place I've ever been and worked on manus with the salvation army.

where exactly in the mornington peninsula?
if you go further south than blairgowrie this place is really good.

frankston is known as the trashiest hell hole in this state. If you stayed near frankston youve gone an hour from the city and stayed in the worst possible place.

Yeah, I was just being a cunt when I wrote that. Must've been the anger from seeing that tranny in standing King George Square.

Ultimately, the blame is on the US. This shit festers over there for a while, then makes its way here; first to Melbourne, then Sydney, then everywhere else. And it doesn't help that pretty much every school and Uni here is becoming more like the Leftist brainwashing enclaves in the US.

I stayed in the country club 5 minutes out of rosebud, caught the train from frankston when i went into Melbourne, frankston was third world.

I read that as McCocksucker.

I mean past mount martha/safety beach sorry

the frankston zone is a dumping ground for the trashiest white people we have, my experience there is the the immigrants are generally ok but the white people are just the fucking scum of the earth. I thought I was going to be stabbed/raped when I had to walk through there for 10 minutes.

I live in the centre of Rosebud actually. I know the place really well. Iv'e also spent a bit of time recently in brisbane and areas like noosa and around it.

Rosebud and further down towards sorrento are quiet holiday towns that blow up in summer. They aren't really a bastion of the best we have to offer since these areas exist to house holidayers in the summer. We have huge carnivals and a circus.
What I mean is that your'e going to see a lot of small coffee shops and shit because they make a lot of money in summer, mcdonalds has lines out the door because of lazy holidayers.
I should note this is probably the best place I can think of that could still be considered melbourne in terms of refugees. the north west subrubs are overrun by somalis and its a breath of fresh air down here.

And fuck the fucking public transport to the city. stop every station when theres 28 stations fuck off.
And having to ride with people from frankston, ive had a fucking knife pulled on me and enough rape/death stares from 6 toothed bogans to want to nuke frankston from orbit everytime I remember my experiences there.

Umm sweetie, this is literally what our newest Senator looks like. She holds the Senate balance of power now.

join the general

If you're gonna be a fucking tranny at least look like a chick, for fucks sake

>tfw no 12 gauge

Brisbane's cheap enough to live in with an arts degree so of course they're moving up there.

Thank god dubaye is safe.

You just voted Labor in. Prepare for niggers and shitskins

Yes well.