Whites/Blacks and filling resource roles

17th century Europeans venturing in the Americas faced a harse struggle- settlers who survived the harsh environment had to contend with political resentment from Indians- especially regarding land use/ownership.

For a while, Europeans and Indians shared the land, each benefitting from the land in a different way with minimal interferance. Whites grew crops while Indians hunted. Only when Europeans tried to also claim hunting rights did the Indians become violent.

Today, Indians still cause problems- turns out that exclusion did not work.

We face a similar resource problem today, but with women instead of land. The difference is that while land can't choose who owns it, women can.

The problem is the sole claim of ownership towards women- just as in the 1700s, a peaceful existence only existed while resources were used by Europeans/Indians simutaneously. Problems were few, asides from occasional disease transmission.

Considering White/Black mental/physical disparities, either Whites/Blacks may be preferable to women, and at different times, even for different purposes. Considering White/Black disparities, a woman may want a White man for certain purposes, and a Black man for other reasons. And considering women's differing ability to accomdate White/Black performance in different roles, both White/Black have roles to play for women. A peaceful existance is possible so land as resources are used for multiple roles.

You should >leaf Sup Forums

Nice thumbnail you fucking faggot

>thumbnail pic
>incomprehensible non-argument
>veiled cuckoldry
>flag

Day of the Rake soon Leaf.

>incomprehensible non-argumen
My argument is that resources should not be hoarded for a single use, especially when the effects of dual-use are minimal. As long as we keep to our own areas, conflict is minimal.

We get it you're a cuck, you don't need to justify it

It's sad how claiming sole ownership of unused resources is being encouraged. It will only lead to racial conflict.

Incest is much more cuckoldry than interracial relationships unless you are some insect in a hivemind or some shit.

What op is talking about is a relationship with multiple partners where each one offers something different to the female not an interracial relationship

While I agree white men are having to fight for our women like resources, I don't think there will be some mutual agreement with other races. Our success will come at the expense of theirs in most cases.

One thing is for sure, we need to win our women back and fast, and we also need to not mix with others especially asians. The last thing we need are more r/hapas subscribers.

>What op is talking about is a relationship with multiple partners where each one offers something different to the female not an interracial relationship
Exactly. Funny how 'muh high iq' Sup Forums fails to accept truth, and instead clings to 'muh mogonomy' popularized by religion- which purposts the existence of non-existents.

>I don't think there will be some mutual agreement with other races.
OFC not. What I'm saying is that women are like teenagers, and will do what they want. And that it's the man's job to keep women sexually attracted.

Oh ok cause the way you worded made me think for a minute that both blacks and whites should take turns banging the same broad. You know mutually coexist by turning the woman into a fuck puppet.

My point is that so long as men only fuck one hole, a woman can have 2 men- which means a doubling of hot women for men.

Say that Bob only fucks her ass, and Jake only unloads in her vag. Neither will be using the same hole.

Okay I can agree with this. I think most importantly we have to prove to women that we can protect and provide for them better than any other race. Also we need to show them that if they breed outside the tribe their children will not be offered the protection of the tribe. Think of it like they left and betrayed us, and need to look to the other groups for protection, inclusion, and support.

Honestly I can see why people see miscegenation as betrayal, it is very terrible thing to do to your people because now they have to take care of other races as their own, and it becomes very burdensome.

Okay you're nuts.

>Also we need to show them that if they breed outside the tribe their children will not be offered the protection of the tribe
This is where government has made white men cucks.

OFC white men are superior for women ON A WHOLE. But government gives white man's money while allowing white women to fuck whoever they want to.

Oh ok I guess that makes some sense. So basically an more explicit version of make love not war.

>So basically an more explicit version of make love not war.
This is also a benefit. But from my point of view, the larger benefit is women only being partially utilized- and one man per hole means a doubling of available hot women to fuck.

I like how you cucks (Both niggers and whites) wants to portray yourself as the sex machines.

Niggers have nothing to be proud of so they have accepted that there greatest accomplishment is that some of them are quite large penises.

While whites want to prove that they are no less man than blacks, even though real men don't do stuff like that. Real men get a family and provide for them.

Just so that you cucks (both niggers and white) know, no country of yours is no near the two largest population in the world India and China which are both Indian are have 4 inch penises.

You race is cucked by us 4 inchers because you two are too busy trying to prove each other which one fucks better.

It would really be interesting to see something like this go down on a larger scale. It kind of reminds me of those tv shows where there are couples of three or more people getting along and fucking. But here's a question doesn't this go against human nature to basically be greedy fucks. Wouldn't there be fights breaking out over whether they want to start a relationship with said women or if one man has a disease and spreads it to the other?

>. But here's a question doesn't this go against human nature to basically be greedy fucks.

So did the transition between collecting what nature provides, and increasing what nature provides- but making (instead of just collecting) turned out to be superior. And thus we went from a species of 'takers' to a species of 'makers.'

> Wouldn't there be fights breaking out over whether they want to start a relationship with said women

Women still choose who they are with- what I'm against is anti polygamy laws and "cheating is necessarily bad."
> or if one man has a disease and spreads it to the other?

Either man can, at any time, choose to end the relationship (by removing themself). Disease testing could also be a stipulation of any relationship.

While Black dick is larger, only very slightly- about 14% larger volume. Thus it could even be a black man in the ass and a white man in the vag. But typically, I expect the woman to prefer a smaller dick in her ass.

> Real men get a family and provide for them.

Which is why women will want a white man, considering his higher earnings potential.
> Just so that you cucks (both niggers and white) know, no country of yours is no near the two largest population in the world India and China which are both Indian are have 4 inch penises.

Larger populatoin means nothing- SOL is what matters. And while I admit that Asians may be happier, the West is more comfortable.

Yeah those laws can be a bitch. People should have a right to build their own harem if they feel like it. Plus i guess it is possible to love more than one person. What do you mean by "cheating is necessarily bad". How is cheating a good a good or neutral act?

>How is cheating a good a good or neutral act?
I used the wrong words. I meant to say "non-mogomy is bad."

You make a good case.
So I take it you seem to be someone who supports or at least has no problem with something like polygamous relationships. But why do you think polygamous relationships are currently near non existent here in the west. Why did monogamous pairings succeed here while the other is looked down upon?

>Why did monogamous pairings succeed here while the other is looked down upon?
While monogomy may have succeeded here, it's a cultural thing- and thus the church's influences may still be present. Also, women traditionally spent most of their time pregnant- during which usually undesirable.

Both of the above are changing, and thus female sexual behaviour can as well.

Indians had crops and agriculture like corn and beans and pupkin, so all the basics of your point is stupid to begin with.

Yh that's all good then leaf, I'll have a share of your wife/gf, sister, and any cousins I like the look of, in return I'll let you pay for my plane ticket out there, all my expenses, and if your good about it I might even let you stand outside the door and listen while I fuck them.
Day of the rake when?

you sorrt of have a point, as long as the only mixing is wm>bf annd black mothers take care of the mixed kids. Heyyyyy... now that I think about it, this was the unspoken rule for the centuries that our country was becoming great. Only now do we have to point out how obvious that setup is.

This is what we need to fight- those, like you, who cannot accept a woman's decision to have multiple partners.

Black females do have tighter vaginas, so I do suppose that white males would be interested.

What are you talking about leaf, I'm just saying you should live in line with your ideals, or is there now a problem when I say I'd fuck your gf/wife, and any of your family I want? And I was even going to let you fund it, now for behaving negatively towards me I'm adding a fee of £4000, watch your words in the future cuck boi

I will not fight you fucking whoever you want, I simply won't pay for it.

Yeah sexuality will change eventually it's only natural that our customs change as time goes on, but I have a question. What's in it for you? Why do you want polygamy to succeed? Is it only for racial peace or is it something else?

Nice bipartite graph

You truly are a cuck, I would keep messing with you but it would be wasted on you. You are not a man if you are ok with someone else plowing your wife, this is just sad mate, get your shit together.

Sexual Captialism. One wealthy provider mating multiple women/men. Women having the power to do so without the stigma of being a slut.

Personally, I would refuse to share my woman. I would only breed her if married. There is no valid excuse for having premarital children. Children with both parents in the home are better off in all ways (generally). If a woman has a nigger baby that is her deal. She could be a provider of infinite resources and I would still not want her nigger baby breeding ass.

>If you don't let them fuck your women, they win

>You are not a man if you are ok with someone else plowing your wife,
I would not share the same hole with any man. I only fuck her ass. She can do whatever she wants with her vag.

>Personally, I would refuse to share my woman.
What you would do is refuse to marry such a woman- but if other men would, what choice would you have?

>What's in it for you?
More hot women to bang. The ugly ones will get no actoin. So the reverse of what happens today.

Most Sup Forums users have a IQ of 80, 90 at most.

WTF. This isn't 5000 BC. WE ARENT FUCKING APES, THIS ISNT A FUCKING TRIBE. This is civilization.

LOL. This mentality is retarded. I'm not a cuck but when you look at yourself and say your Superior in every way it makes you look retarded.

Civilization means dealing with each other as equals in their ability to act/choose. And as such, a woman can choose to be with more than 1 man- and a man can choose to be with such a woman.

>I'm not a cuck but when you look at yourself and say your Superior in every way it makes you look retarded.
I did not say "in every way," I said "on a whole."

When you're on Sup Forums it's pretty heavily implied.

I literally typed, in caps, "on a whole."