Alex Jones 'forgot kids' details because of chili lunch'

>Alex Jones 'forgot what grade his kids were in during a custody trial deposition because he'd eaten a big bowl of CHILI for lunch,' court hears

>Claim about Jones' chili amnesia was made by his ex-wife's lawyers Wednesday
>She wants custody of their three kids, aged 9-14, whom he's had since 2015
>They also played videos of him stripping down to his shorts on his Infowars show
>His lawyers said the video was 'satire' and not representative of his parenting
>Jones was also accused of taking off his clothes in therapy sessions
>On Monday he claimed that he was a 'performance artist' and 'tongue-in-cheek'
>He appeared to walk that back on Infowars saying he '110% believed' his claims
>Ex-wife Kelly Jones is trying to paint a picture of him as 'unstable' around kids

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4423402/Alex-Jones-forgot-kids-details-chili-lunch.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZkhe_2suRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chili amnesia
What grade are your children in?
Sorry your honor I had a big bowl of chili for lunch I don't remember

Former alex jones listener here i gotta say its hilarious watching alex crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let this guy get his hands on the brain force recipe

LOL Kek

>wants custody of their three kids, aged 9-14

there are four kids in my immediate family and all the time growing up my dad would forget exactly how old I was
I guess shit happens when you're busy working to put food on the table

women should be enslaved. they ruin everything they touch, every boy they raise, every man they marry.

And? It's not good, but it's not bad either.

Many parents don't know their kids date of birth, what grade, etc. They leave the woman of the house to deal with that sort of stuff, while putting food on the table. What's the problem with this? Life isn't some movie, where everything is perfect ya know.

OP is a retard. I just feel for Jones' since women know no bounds when it comes to this shit.

AH hahahah

really though, that's pretty funny shit

fucking this

I forget what grade my sister is on all the time (we live in different cities and see each other once every 3 months or so) that doesn't mean I don't lover her, or the rest of my family

I don't even remember how old I am sometimes. I can't imagine trying to remember 4 other people's ages.

>Alex Jones remembers the exact name for some government document
>can't remember what grade his kids are in
just shows he's in too deep in the redpill

It's pretty easy to remember details of your children's life when you get paid $43k a month for absolutely nothing.

nice

He's taken one for the team like few can imagine

I bet his wife wouldn't care about that if he shut down infowars. She would suddenly think it was the best thing going. Cunt.

Not everyone has shitty parents who don't care about them.

>chili amnesia

Fuck them I don't even remember how many years I've been at my job

The laziest post on all of /pol and somehow it gets praise. /Pol really is a the breeding ground for the dull and dim.

I think he's completely serious on his show.
He's just pretending to be bluepilled to get custody.

Everyone who thinks this story is fake is confirmed for low test males that don't love their chili.

Yeah, chili really makes people forgetful. I think I heard that on Infowars or something.

Yeah I forget what age _I_ am all the time and have to calculate it based on the year.
I also don't remember what year I'm in of my postgrad studies.

He was concentrating on holding in his farts, probably cramping and worrying about diarrhea.

HE LITERALLY CAN'T BREAK CHARACTER

HE'S TOO DEEP IN THE ENCHILADA

maybe if he stopped eating chili he would talk about zionists

>I think he's completely serious on his show.
Yes... completely serious.

Imagine not knowing anything about Alex Jones and being the judge for this case.

Imagine the lawyer presenting a bunch of compilation clips of Jones screaming into the camera about shape shifting elite pedo rings and the elites transcending humanity to enslave us by connecting our brains to a giant computer

what you expect of mexican jew soup

They are going to kill Alex. They're setting up a narrative for "depressed man loses his kids" for when he's found suicided by armed robbery in his bathroom at 3am by two gun shots to the back of his head while lifting.

Why can't Americans never break apart without lawyers and decide amongst themselves? What kind of love was that when you sue each other? No respect whatsoever, you just waisted you life with some random woman.

>work 15 hours a day to support your family
>you don't care about them

You know what I mean.
He actually believes all the stuff he says.

Kek nice

CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

so leave if you dont like it faggot

Government is interested in Killing people like Julian assange, a serious person that is worldwide known and trustworthy
He's an actual serious threat for government .
Jones is pathetic, ridiculous and crazy
He stripped to his underwear
He said once fish people are real.
I don't know why someone so ridiculously crazy and retarded is shilled so much here.

is his ex-wife a Jew or is that his current wife?

the fact that late night shows and media are making fun of alex battling over child custody is a bit troubling.

Troubling, but not surprising. You expect a monkey to fling shit, it's what they do.

kek

Both. Sad!

His ass is gonna fucking lose.

This. My dad had me when he was 51 so being an old dad I was his life. We were best friends and did everything together. He couldn't remember my birthday though lol. A lot of guys are just really bad at remembering dates. It doesn't mean they are neglectful.

BIG ENCHILADA

Aren't his kids home schooled though? It can get kind of blurry as to what grade they are actually in.

His cover as a CIA asset is blown.

Adnan Khashoggi financed 9/11 hijackers and also is the financier behind infowards / Alex Jones.

so its finally time for:

>the kikes hire his wife to sue him to make him look nuts and route our big player in the war against the deep state

I hope I have enough popcorn.

I was an only child and my dad always forgot how old I was.

Because he just so happens to be right about this one course of events out of the millions he tried to predict.

He cast his net so far out, that he covered every base for "see! told you so!" that he could. Everything that doesn't come true, he just plays off as a joke and says "haha I was just kidding about that, but the media spins it as if I was serious!".

Dude is batshit fucking crazy. But he's entertaining as hell. I think Roger Stone is the best. Crazy old fuck claims to be poisoned by fucking ricin and was cured by Alex Jones supplements. That was hilarious to watch him go nuts on Twitter about, then for the next week on Infowars.

But he's just sane enough where his website is a threat, and a major threat to this new filter on social media and google. People are helping Alex, and they're exposing some heavy shit.

I think Alex is going to "an hero" before the end of the summer. This custody battle is going to be fucking HIGHLY politicized, and very very public. It may take over some of the Trump talking points, because the MSM realizes they need to chill.

Buckle up. By I'd say mid May, this story is going to explode

Not ricin, you breaking butthole. Polonium. Which is even fuckin funnier

STAY STRONG REX

>loses custody
>wife gets everything

nice

Bowl of chili.
Nice and big.

Kyle Odom should have pleaded The Chili Defense for believing Jews were Kek's evil brothers.

Serves him right for being such a homophobe~

It's hard not to get everything right when you are teleprompter free and ran out of brain force.

This custody battle is going to propel AJ into the position of the biggest icon in world media entertainment, mark my words.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zZkhe_2suRg

BONE BROTH

Has anyone asked the kids who they wanna live with?

Also never listened to this guy but it's funny how seriously Sup Forums takes a millionaire performance artist

First day on /pol?

Whew.

Seriously though. Push hard enough and negatives can be positives.

Going after his kids with his exwife is dirty but not lethal.

Mams been FIGHTIN DAH GLOBALISTS for decades.

This.

I don't even know my dad's birthday so I guess we're even.

> His ex-wife's lawyer made a claim during child depositions

> This makes the claim totally believable!11

>Alex Jones - Khashoggi

Tha fuck!?

Turtle should be Jeb!.

He looks so much like Bill on the bottom left this isn't even funny anymore, I'm starting to legitimately believe that he is Bill Hicks.

This.

Because of given no incentive to be civil people (read: women) can become spiteful bitches and be rewarded by the legal system the more savage they are.

Why is Bill Hicks fighting so hard to raise Jones's children? Has he forgotten his true identity?

also
>dad doesn't remember my birthday, grade, or major
>still a responsible and caring father
why would anyone need to know their kid's grade?

no. he does believe the things he claims but he does a lot of satire and uses a lot of metaphors (which people take literally)

You obviously have never had good chili.

My Mamaw made one once and when I finished it, I suddenly realized I was half a state away, driving my way home.

I'm 49 and often forget my kids' birthdays. I need reminding by my mrs.
I've forgotton my own birthday a few times until someone says 'happy birthday, user'. I say 'oh, er...thanks'.

I'm terrible with this, but no one is offended. I'm very generous, and try to choose gifts carefully and with thought.
Shit, if I get a pair of socks or whatever for Christmas or birthday, I'm so pleased.
My kids are ages 19 and 16, so they don't treat birthdays like as if they were children.
I love all my family and friends. Women are much better at remembering dates. I don't send cards, either.
I feel sorry for AJ. This custody battle is in the public eye and he obviously loves his kids.
And his wife is taking a lot of coin from him.