War

World War II images thread?

Preferably German.

Other urls found in this thread:

sa-kuva.fi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This one is quite famous.

Interesting how color makes it all seem so close and recent, as if it weren't 72 years ago.

that guy looks really happy at having a rifle about to be used as a club pointed at him

derp uploaded the small version.
Most of these pics are too large to upload, so heres the website for Finnish photos.
sa-kuva.fi
Theres pictures from all the wars Finns fought in ww2.
To save the large image you have to click download icon.

doggo

lol

doggo again

>Savitri Devi "Impeachment of Man"
>Whites and/or Aryans thought of Animal Welfare laws (Germany, Scandinavia) and non-jewish food memes (veganism, raw foods and such) long before the confused hippie craze of the 1960s (that was infiltrated by gommies and MK Ultra co-Intel anyway as anyone with half a brain knows after historical research today)
Hitler loved animals

When dog breeders and rescue shelters are literally Hitler

King Tiger in Budapest Hungary 1945

Panzergrenadiers from Totenkopf Panzer Division looking battle weary

Yule (Christmas) festivities, date unknown (fill me in if you know it!)

>When dog breeders and rescue shelters are literally Hitler
btw, Savitri Devi argues against forced breeding of animals and suggests adopting wild/stray ones instead, combined with 2edge4u rantings about overpopulation in general feat. Jewish Capitalism razing the world's forests (again, this before the SAVE THE RAINFOREST lefties showed up in the 1970s)

Read Impeachment of Man if you haven't

t. most evil man that ever lived

looks like he needs rearmed

Germans :)

I'm pretty sure these are some Finns. Of all the armies associated with the Wehrmacht, I sympathize with them the most. Right next to the blue division.
Marxism is a fucking plague.

German

More Germans

>tfw you inadvertently bump the Nazi thread with very slow posting of edgy anti Nazi propaganda
:^)

white nazi BTFO

Sorry, we didn't know it was supposed to be master race

>tfw the majority of these young boys died fighting the communists

>edgy anti Nazi propaganda
Lemme preface with saying I don't disagree or anything. It's just funny, on other boards it's also people bitching about "edgy nazi propaganda"

how'd the Winter War go Ivan?

OH SHIT WATCH OUT

HERE COMES DA MUHREENS

Who were the smuggest people to fight in WWII and why are they the Marines?

artillery mascot.
Imatra. 1941.07.06

well it makes sense they always look so happy in photos, the real branch was busy fighting
>vaptcha: VICTORY only
hooah

Aesthetic Spaniards.

I hate how shittily shooped this pic is.

Very funny dogface

Would be a shame if you could barely do what we did with all the nice, new gear that got

More with less and all that :^)

It's ended with soviet victory

i love the story about the blue division
they had some serious balls man, crazy stuff

Considering the k/d ratio's, you're right. And what's with that ongoing Stalinist propaganda? The slavs aren't Europeans meme was literally hardcore commie propaganda. Idk, maybe you are, but it's strange to see it taken for fact so often when they were off to smoke communism(and actually did, thereby saving us a lot of trouble).

Rest in peace comrades.

well no wonder with all the photoshoots the jarheads were doin, gotta look nice and clean for the papers :^)

moar

Gotta keep ourselves entertained between kicking Nip ass and cleaning up the Army's mess

>tfw even when going into battle, we find a way to be a e s t h e t i c as fuck

>gopnik intellectuals

More dead krauts, excellent

BAZINGA XD

Christmas is every krauts favorite time of year

the Thing is that those skulls often were soviet commissars or high ranking Russians who got their flesh and Skin torn or boiled of in the Eastern front by the Allies of the Germans (the eastern european battallions) and then "decorated" with the insignia of german soldiers to scare of the russian guerillia

>picture of Heer not raping and pillaging like a bunch of mongrel slavs

Americans :)
my great-grandfather was there too, i wonder how many of you he got that day

"Property of Tyrone"

what was his role?

Photoshopped

The finns turned on the Germans though

>tfw you prefer to house your "conquerors" because they don't drink all your booze, eat all your food, and rape you daughter like your "protectors" do

>don't want the Russians
>don't want the Germans

Is it wrong for a country to be left the fuck alone?

I dont really care,
Caring about a failed ideology is as pathetic as a british man Feeling proud of his failed empire while his daughter is getting raped
or an Indian man who declares he will be a superpower in 2020 while he doesnt even have a toilet today
also Brits and americans hardly contributed to the War in Europe, it was fought between the Nazis and the Commies, and a disgrace for both

less tidy stacks

My grandpa was in the battle of Wegscheid and we still have his documents for killing 6 US and destroying a truck. He often told stories about the Russian POWs in our Village riping downed US and Brit pilots to shreds

not sure about that, but it made him mad, he killed himself months later in a psych ward

feeling salty?