So what do you think happend at the mcdonalds...

so what do you think happend at the mcdonalds. do you think the people that gave him the food did not know who he was or they were scared of him or they called the cops after he left ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nypost/status/854399913228152832
youtube.com/watch?v=0LoHJ6DW3nU
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/19/fresno-shooting-rampage-suspected-gunman-wanted-to-kill-as-many-white-people-as-possible-cops-say.html
archive.fo/CpbNq
youtube.com/watch?v=-IHcp8Pl_X4
youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McDonald's still has their 365black.com site up.

This isn't the first story of a nigger dying because of McDonald's.

As an user that did fast food, the only person that noticed was probably the manager. Our female store GM always was a watchdog.

there is a mcdonalds site for black people i never knew this . top kek. why?

Is this good or bad publicity for McD?

im really not sure. its good because mcnuggets is just a fun thing. and its bad because they did not stop him.

Good, it goes to show that McDonald's Chicken Nuggets™ are to die for

Wait, he died?
Am i being trolled?
Sauce?

twitter.com/nypost/status/854399913228152832

Good publicity, (it makes McDonalds into the default restaurant for blacks) it ingrains McDonalds into the people's cultural unconscious minds.

Just like Starbux pays for all the riots and smash-up demonstrations, always at a Starbux.

The mega corporations, want to always see and hear their name in the news.

Why would any corporation want to be known as a black restaurant?

So what happened to his gf?

As someone who has trained basic service and retail employees for security situations this is the protocol.

>remain calm
>attempt to stall the suspect while you alert the supervisor/authorities IE tell him his credit card is bad, you don't have correct change, the fryer is broken and your fries will be another 5 minutes
>make casual small talk, try to casually ascertain where he is coming from, going to ect...
>Apologize for the inconvenience and let him go the second he shows any sign of agitation

So that's what happened, someone recognized him, stalled him for a minute and they reported him

>ooga booga bix nood gimme muh mcchickenz muhfuggah

Only blacks go to McDonalds. Whites only go in there if they want a nasty beating. Or to have the black employees spit in their food etc.

One exception is--- If the white customer can see latino employees inside the McDonalds, they feel safe and then they go in.

>TENDIES

>I NEED MY TENDIES NOW

did he an hero live on facebook?

When I was in McDonald's, it was quite nice. They had rather fancy interior, much different than the cartoonish interior I saw in the 1990s.

Getting some of that nig welfare money

> Eating nuggets during his killing spree
> Not tendies

Is there anything black people won't fuck up?

My city doesn't have blacks or latinos

Huge difference between euro and us mcdonalds.

>mfw this had made me want McNuggets for the first time in years

yes

You should travel more and talk less. McDonald's is the same shit basically all over the world. Few variations in the menu but that's it. I had McDonald's in seven different countries

mcnuggets are cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=0LoHJ6DW3nU

SZECHUAN SAUCE!!!

>Thinks we're talking about the food.

Euro-Mcdonalds, you go in there you see white people working there, it's fine to go in.

what universe do you live in kek

Is there death penalty there? Because that's one way he could have gotten his nuggeys eventually, he must have been at least considering it. Lib state tho so im guessing no. Probably knew he was never going to have another mickie dees ever again and just said fuck it. You laugh but sadly that's probably the reason.

i know of a mcdonalds in a rich white neighborhood the nug are extra crispy and fresh all white people work there.

>McDonald's commercials.
>Literally use jive-talking
>Happy black families with fathers dining at McD's

>killing himself over chicken tendies
Is he /ourguy/???

It's more like they staged this for us, to take away our tendies. (attach a stigma to tendies)

They don't know how bad they are going to fail.

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/19/fresno-shooting-rampage-suspected-gunman-wanted-to-kill-as-many-white-people-as-possible-cops-say.html

Racist ass niggers.

He was
archive.fo/CpbNq

that game was anarchy!

>go to black run mcdonalds near my house
>knew it was a mistake
>wait in line for twenty minutes for food
>blacks ahead of me getting their goofy milkshakes and peeling out of the line.
>car in front has white girl in it. wait behind her for five more minutes
>am raging hard at this point
>dumb black half assedly hands me bag
>slap it out of his hand and tell him to hurry the fuck up next time
>wasted 3.27 but it felt good to call them on their bullshit

Do you think that a man with a gun has to pay for his chicken?

But everyone already agrees

> Sauce?
Probably ranch or BBQ.

McDonald's tries to keep similar designs in all their locations. It was a few years ago that they tried redesigning their places to help it look a bit more upscale since they've been trying to get rid of their image of being the cheapest bullshit fast food place around.

Nigger

I think he got his nuggets, didn't he? They said the fries were stalled.

That's pretty cold nigger. Is pretty obvious he's about to get gunned down / an hero, the least they could have done is given him some nuggets to enjoy right before painting the inside of his car with his brains.

Fuck you mcdonalds.

>do you think the people that gave him the food did not know who he was or they were scared of him or they called the cops after he left ?
As a fast food worker they probably served him then tipped the manager to call the police on him.

If i saw him in my place i would have served him and tipped the manager just so i don't get shot being a dumbass.

i would of pulled out my pocket knife and slit his throat.

Even bad publicity is good for business

>i would of pulled out my pocket knife and slit his throat.
You are dumbfuck if you would try that since you would miss and get shot by him or he takes the knife from you, or you drop it, or you hit your hand, or you miss etc.

>nigger pulls up at mcdonals and orders 'da chicklins'
>nigger serving him notices that he's a criminal at large
>shiiieeet dis nigger gon kill my black ass what da fuck I supposed ta do nigger
>Manager nigger tells serving nigger to remain calm and "just front like it all good while I call da 50"
>"sir we have dem nuggets dey is on da way yall just pull in over dere and wait we got you"
>murder nigger sweats as he awaits his prized chicken lunch
>meanwhile the nigger dispatch operator has answered the call of the nigger manager
>"po-lice, fur or amblamps sir?"
>"Shiieeeet yall know dat nigger who be all up in the tv?"
>"Obama?"
>"Naw I mean dat nigger who be whiling out killing nigger on dat face book shit nigger?"
>"Awww shit where you at den?"
>"We at dat mcdonalds nigger yall niggers gotta send some dem nigger killing white boy po-lice quick he waitin on dem nuggets shiiieeeet"
>"Aiiight sir dem muh fuggin po-lice da way shiiieeet"
>Murder nigger still waiting is getting nervous he realises this has been too long and his chicken isn't coming.
>Murder nigger screams that he needs his nuggets over and over.
>All the niggers in the mcdonalds panic, little nigglets are crying hiding under tables.
>Murder nigger puts gun to his head and shoots himself
>Police arrive and shoot his body while screaming "get down on the ground" and stop resisting"
>Cuff his dead body.
>Everybody claps.

a 3" blade is hard to penetrate deep enough with

>As someone who has trained basic service and retail employees for security situations this is the protocol.

This customer is known to be killing people at random. Protocol says we should keep him here as long as possible playing games that will likely upset him.

You're dopey.

Noice

that was new levels of cringe

stick to "banter"

>>"Obama?"

Got a wheezy laugh out of me.

this guy is so ugly!

Should be Ignorway because nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

I'm more of a sweet & sour man myself.

i would wait for the right time when his guard was down then i would strike.,

>i would wait for the right time when his guard was down then i would strike.,
Hahahahahaha this looks like he playing fucking shadow warrior with that bullshit.

MvDonald's is getting pretty aggressive with their marketing

Mulan Szchewan

My lord that game
I forgot all about that shit

You turned my mao upside-down.

>MvDonald's is getting pretty aggressive with their marketing

They use red in their color scheme to make you hungry, and yellow to broadcast positivity and because it's the most visible color in daylight.

"I'm Lovin' It" = positivity, also always shown in yellow font. Paid Justin Timberlake $6.5 million to sing it, he came out with his months before McDonald's launched their longest running marketing campaign:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-IHcp8Pl_X4

Notice how it has nothing to do with McDonalds. The marketing executive involved in this campaign described it as "reverse engineering"; boosting the credibility of a brand through pop-culture before the message is associated with the brand in any way.

McDonalds is conniving as fuck. Relevant:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

>nigger would rather have fried chicken than live

Does anyone have a link to the shooting video? I haven't seen it

The corporation is a huge holding, and wants to keep blacks from other restaurants

>am raging hard at this point
commas, user, commas.

Do McNuggets count as fried chicken?

Does the person working drive-thru get the $50k reward?

>"Ya'll got that Szechuan sauce yet?"
>"No sir."
>shoots self

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchable fries, totally blew me away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

it is literally fried chicken

What is Burger King's position on white genocide?

Poor man just wanted his nuggets,

KEK

I know this is copy pasta, but BK is even worse than McD's

It's good, as a matter of fact this was a corporate false flag with the express purpose of advertising the McDonalds brand. It also had the added benefit of being a training exercise for the police and a corporate sponsor for the exercise. It's all a neat little package and nobody gets hurt.

Dude, I rarely eat fast food, but after hearing about this I'm going to make it a point to get two bacon and cheese mcdoubles, large fries, 20 mcnuggets and a diet coke.

McNuggets are mechanically separated fried chicken. It comes out as sort of a pink ooze that's then dyed white to give it the appearance of breast meat. But yeah it's fried chicken.

When you write nigger dialogue, you need to use the following.
>Nigga.
>Nig.
>Nyek-kuh

That's how they say it. They only ever say "Nigger" when they want to accuse an innocent White man of saying something he never said.

I'ma openin a chicken place. callin it Leroy's Chimpin-chicken. Get you yo nuggets for yo last meal....

Shut up McCuck

>Nyek-kuh
More like Nyqqua

That's probably closer.
I only speak enough Ebonics to get me out of dangerous inner-city situations by endearing myself to the pavement apes long enough to be on my way without inflicting violence or having violence inflicted on me.

On a related note, does anyone have a source for pic related.

lol that whole pink slime shit years ago was fake. get a grip on reality faggot
mcnuggets r dank

"I need my McNuggets" are the greatest last words for a nigger in history

Seriously can you name any other famous nigger last words?

It's fucking fake news you god damn faggots

i dont know any famous niggers except for samuel l jackson and hes not dead

New item on McMenu
NigNuggets.

im legitimate pissed.

more like
>nyukkuh

I was lucky enough to grow up in a small town with no niggers.
It is commiefornia though so lots of frijoles.
but i first heard it from The Boondocks and me and all my friends would say it and spell it like that lol

>Dindu Nuffins
>McNiggets
We are going to make a full menu here....

It makes me crave a 6-piece McNugget meal from McDonald's