I don't get it. What is a spook? A black? government agent? false idea? pls explain

I don't get it. What is a spook? A black? government agent? false idea? pls explain.

Why did you post that picture of Mr. Krabs?

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

These are spooks

I'm more confused than wen I started

Probably just a noun only used by pretentious self-fellators.

Was getting confused part of your plan?

N-no

D. All of the above

This is a spook

a leftypol ideal desu

A 'Spook' is whatever everyone agrees it is.

You're a big guy

Spooks are intelligence agents, like fucking KGB and MI6 and CIA, bastards like that. They all need to hang.

think you for reminding me how much i hate stirnerites

But this won't ever happen

UUUU

Spooks are just concepts people accept as reality, when they are just things we've all agreed on, but aren't objectively true.

For instance, the most famous spook is property rights. There is no objective thing as a "property right." We, as a society, just believe in them,

He was the science officer on the Enterprise.

is that a mash up of bane posting, the boomer email about the professor and the marine and ego ism ? that has to be the most esoteric copypasta ive ever seen

He tells desmond that he was a spook so he is either
A nigger
A ghost
A government agent
A societal concept

It's a nigger because niggers are black and it's hard to see them at night so they "spook" ya when it's dark outside

nigger

>I don't get it. What is a spook? A black?

Its that nigger your mother is sneaking in late at night.

>makes sense