Mike Pence

This guy doesn't support partial-birth abortion. What a woman hater. What a crazy Christian, right? He doesn't approve of a woman's right to kill a baby that has its head and taurso out of her vagina but it's legs still in the birth canal. I mean, it technically wasn't born bro, why the fuck you care about a baby you didn't know. A human being = being 100% fully out of the woman's body completely entirely.

Babies don't know what's happening. Fuck em!

death is a social construct, stop being so obtuse

Abortion should be legal up to six months after the baby is born.

IKR

We have to end the white patriarchy by importing in millions of Muslims.

Abortion should be legal until the child can care for itself.

OP should be aborted.

He's some weird autistic alien the evangelicals are trying to impose on us who took the bible too literally.

Mike Pence should be aborted.

Donald Trump should be aborted.

He also doesn't support abortion if your baby is retarded, which is retarded

Abortion should be mandatory.

>half the posts belong to the same poster
What are you doing lol?

Late-term abortion should be mandatory in all cases.

This is funny to me.

Abortions should be performed at a year and a half.

Abortions should be performed at a year and a half with fire.

That's not even what partial birth abortion is, and I'm against any abortion. It's politically convenient, anything that makes for fewer leftists is hard to argue against as being bad, but the kids have a chance

100% leaf

Abortions should be performed at a year and a half with fire in front of the mother.

>not supporting abortion until the 54th trimester

Abortions should be performed at a year and a half with fire by the mother.

Abortions are probably really tender, like a veal piglet. I'll bet they taste good.

Abortions could be used like pocket pussies.

You could preserve your abortion and encase it in a clear bowling ball.

Abortion skin wallets would be soft like eel skin, but tough like rawhide.

The little bones are probably soft enough to just make abortion jerky with the whole thing.

You could make abortion butt plugs.
Call em abortplugs.

You could stuff abortion skins with soft goose down and make a cute little doll.

Aborty Babies
Collect 'em all

Maybe the mother can use abortion skin for skin grafts, or new gloves.

They should put them in natural poses and mount them on placards to hang in the den.

50% of this baby is a man. I advocate for agreement from husband to make it. Its not only a women decision to do.
And only if there are medical causes or real rape cases.

They should make abortion hood ornaments.

Mike Pence looks like he might have been a failed late-term abortion.

All pregnancies everywhere should always be aborted every time.

Abortions could feed the homeless.

Not aborting your baby is degenerate.

Those are rare and done for cases where fetus has developed with its brian outside its body, with just brain stem, head is full of fluid with no brain etc..... Its a fetus that will die anyhow so its to preserve the womans health.

that's a lot of wasted life

I agree. We should honor them by using every part, like the native americans did with buffaloes.

isn't partial abortion only for ded babies tho

Stop spreading your lies, feminazi. God designs every human to perfection.

Shame its too late to abort you

Is there any way to make abortion illegal for white women, but let all the other races keep getting abortions?

Yes. All partial-birth abortions result in dead babies.

Every abortion is god's perfect little doorstop.

What if the baby isn't white?

We can work the white privilege angle - you have so many resources that you're not ENTITLED to abortion or something.

Tbf though there are many white trash families either devoid of culture and work ethic, or just infected with nigger virus that we'd be better off if they just aborted themselves. Whites should be a small but elite group

This is so ridiculous. It's always funny to watch pro-lifers desperately try to make being against abortion seem anti-establishment.

>I don't CARE about your FEELINGS, fucking snowflakes! You're EVIL AND MURDERING BABIES HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DON'T YOU S... hahaha leftists btfo

You can ridicule and laugh at multiculturalism and censorship of "hate speech", but being against abortion will never be a trait of trolls and provocateurs. If you do not understand that post-birth abortion is not immoral as long as the baby doesn't know it's being killed, you're clinically retarded.

>Being unironically pro-death FTW

women are for breeding and should not be able to terminate a mans heirs.

The upper class could eat the lower-class abortions as a delicacy.

>What a crazy Christian, right?
No.

abortion is sick and demonic. one of satans greatest victories

abortion is not something you debate, its something that makes you vomit

Unironically this.

Male babies should be aborted for ten years, so there are a ton of hot young chicks hot for old guys like me in eighteen years, and no competition. Living males aside from me should also be aborted.

abortions are mana from heaven
food from god
eat and give praise

Jesus Christ might have been aborted.
What if Jesus Christ had been aborted?
No Christianity, that's what.
Then this stupid bread wouldn't exist.

Atomic bombs are like mass late-term abortion.

Can't we compromise and make abortion illegal only for whites?

The little black ones would probably be best deep-fried.

all of Sup Forums would be doomed.