Aus/pol/ - Wednesday After Easter Edition

Keep calm - preptheTurnbull is in control!
We're putting Australians first now - no need to vote third party, Goyim.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-to-abolish-457-immigration-work-visas-20170418-gvmw34.html
afr.com/news/politics/malcolm-turnbull-axes-457-visas-in-aussie-jobs-first-pitch-20170417-gvmlha
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/business-to-pay-as-457-foreign-worker-visas-axed/news-story/f5b86e50a4eac446f9d9fd742fbe8631?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1492581672

New Zealandingos are welcome; as always.
Looks like trickle-down facism is already working a treat:
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/19/new-zealand-tightens-immigration-rules-kiwi-first-crackdown

This OP is low-effort and other news will be strictly BYO.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is
archive.is/4TUVh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-pkMJHCoxM
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
youtube.com/user/girldefined/videos
baka.com.au/nsw/man-secretly-filmed-more-than-200-people-in-sydney-public-toilets-court-told-20170419-gvo2a3.html
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/ban-the-bag-waleed-aly-calls-on-three-australian-premiers-to-ban-plastic-bags/news-story/7d8b5b5944bf7ec77fc6791380f15531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Until I have the details of this new temporary work visa I'm going to assume it's a rebranded 457 visa.

archive.is

archive.is/4TUVh
baka.com.au/national/investigations/revealing-the-secrets-of-one-of-australias-worst-online-trolls-20170413-gvklv8.html

yeah fark sorry bois should have archived the the op links

i did warn youse it was low effort, but; aye

sent me here

sup cunts

White Anglo Ethno state union with uncucked Anglosphere when?

It's beginning to look that way. The only upside to the whole thing is that you can't get permanent residency at the conclusion of the visa anymore.

>They have to go back
Damn right. I just wish they could pipe this into a renewed focus (via business incentives or whatever) to have companies upskill their current workforce to fill these skilled positions

bump

NOW

I'm in (Vic) year 12 RIGHT NOW and I burn schoolbooks to alleviate my impotent rage

why not sell them you fuckwit thats so much money

only the shitty English ones about womyn and abos that could sell for five dollars each, I'm not burning my chemistry shit you dumb cunt

Soon as election is over and if they win they'll reverse it

NZ just increased the income threshold of skilled migrants from $49,000 to $73,000
Thoughts? Seems good to me

Even top-tier skilled immigrants are going to shit out a thousand retarded ethnic kids, the only solution is to abolish migration from outside of Europe and the anglosphere

"Skilled Immigrants" should STAY in their countries. How the fuck are 3rd shitholes EVER going to get better when their best people leave. It's STUPID.

What if undesirables are chemically castrated as condition of entry? Seems to me those who agree would be serious about migrating.

how about undesirables are denied entry?
We don't keep court eunuchs in Australia

too bad both the nz and aus actions are both voting stunts and will not reflect the direction or policies of these governments upon reelection

bump

Yup. I don't trust Prepbull at all. It's all just posturing "yeah, we right wing now" bullshit.

18c changes blocked.
Want to let kids use their own retirement funds to buy a house but don't touch Boomer's wealth or foreign investors
and now 457 "replaced" with some other shit that will do pretty much the same thing
Mate I'd sooner put an Abo in charge of this country than Libs or Labor. Atleast the Abo will just say "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" for real.

I mean that his offspring might be undesirable but the migrant himself might not be. E.g. could be highly skilled in an area the country is really lacking.

In that case the lack should be highly publicized and demand should be brought attention to, for example we had a shortage of nurses and instead of educating more we imported loads of "highly skilled" chink nurses who can't speak English. I think this creates more problems than it solves, even if it is not the case economically

Did you know the QLD Government right now has a chance to contain and eliminate fire ants.

They need something like 50 full time employees, and a few million dollars. However they only employed like one person and they gave him shit funding because they kept arguing with the federal government over who has to pay for it.

In a few years we won't be able to contain these ants as they would of spread far to wide as now they are only in and around Brisbane, these ants are a massive invasive pest and will have a tremendous impact on the environment and if you thought green ate bites were bad you just wait. Enjoy your fire ants

fucking faggot politicians. We need a real non brought out non cuck to get some decent power and turn this country around.

Saw this in the garbage (The Advertiser) today.
Where is he so I can buy him all the beer he can drink

How do you deal with your anger at your parents for having ruined your youth and leaving you with permanent psychological damage that will blight the rest of your life too?

Just import fire toads to eat the fire ants.

Easy don't blame them blame the (((ones))) who subverted them

Best thing you can do is just move away from them and try to forget. Being around people who made/make you miserable just bring you down and demotivate you. Anger won't help you, so just get away from the source.

I would feel really guilty if I abandoned my mother. She harmed me but she "did her best" as they say.

My parents sold me out for free and detailed physiological and psychological data was taken from me and documented from years 5 to 14 as part of a nation wide "social study" backed by the government, LSAC. I'm getting real paranoid on what they can do with it. How should I go about making sure my data is legally erased?

Start a sport, any sport, even martial arts, just to get your testosterone under control. Don't be a faggot and lash out on the field though.

Also, what this guy says
Don't let the bucket of crabs drag you down.

Guilty? I can never wrap my head around child abuse victims. The abusers deserve to go to hell (they will)

Well it is complicated. Your mother is still your mother, no matter what she has done.

You don't have to live with her still. You cab still speak to her though. Ignore her all you like, if you want.
She's not a mother - she didn't mother you. She is feral

Don't fall for the LNP smoke and mirrors lads:

>But analysis released by Labor this morning shows at the end of last year, only 8.6 per cent of 457 visa holders are working in occupations that will be excluded under the government’s proposed reforms.

>Nearly 20 of those occupations — including deer farmer, turf grower and detective — have not be used once in the last decade, while another 46 have not had a visa granted in that category in the last year.

>“The other issue here is that the free trade agreements that have been strongly supported by the Coalition government are not affected by this so the China free trade agreement, the Korea free trade agreement have got these natural movement of labour clauses in there,” Labor’s skills spokesman Doug Cameron said.

>“None of this affects that and you can bring workers in from China and Korea with none of these restrictions applying.”

>natural movement of labour

Oi! Not on my watch ya filthy cunts!

ChAFTA was such a ruse. We open our borders to the filthy fucks but our dairy companies are facing non-tariff barriers which China put up _after_ the agreement was signed.

We should have learned our lesson about baring the national rectum after the US ''''''''''trade'''''''' deal.

Of course its bullshit. Everyone with a brain knows its bullshit. 457 has a bad name, let's change the name.

yeh nah help me choose u stupid fucks ay

When the post is your own naked soul

Bootcamp
Paddling
Rock Climbing
Women's self defence

im thinking kickboxing adonis surfing ninja 2bh

I'm drinking beer and playing csgo.

I recommend the course about image rotation and EXIF tags.

>naked soul
post pics

Our Seante has been officially BLACKED if you missed the news. A Kenyan women now holds the Senate balance of power thanks to Right Wing Meme Party wanting a Black face on their ticket. Civic Nationalism.

fascist take over when?

exif a dick into your ass i have geo turned off (probably)

>bootcamp
did you mean project venus ?

if i do capoeira will i be surrounded by ethnic youth????
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-pkMJHCoxM

>Implying they didn't change the curriculum again and students need brand new books that are basically the same as the old ones.

Labor is challenging her election because she might still be a Kenyan citizen.

I don't know what Family First was thinking, although they had an abo at number two the election before.

She is ourgirl in every other way, she is very Christian and for closed borders anti-welfare

>/ourgirl/
>anti-welfare

Choose one m8. Aus/pol/ runs on welfare bux.

She is there to replace Bob day, family first is god tier

Not hating the labor party eternally for creating the underclass

Not me

>Poo in loo detectives fresh from Delhi

THANK YOU BASED PREPBULL FROM BLOCKING THE POO PIGS

You can still get an electrician from China though m80.

Lel. May as well put a few apex gang members in there.

No such thing as Apex mate. It's just a meme they made up so the public would think there was some sort of organization, when it is really is just random acts of crime by niggers because that's what niggers do. There is not a single reason why an African should be allowed into Australia.

Americans fucked up with slavery and pay the price for it. We don't need to make that mistake. Keep Africans out.

something is coming

>How do you deal with your anger at your parents for having ruined your youth and leaving you with permanent psychological damage that will blight the rest of your life too?
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

It's not random, it's the local peer group and they culture aimed at blacks is fucking american rap

I heard on here that lebs or something pay them to do shit.

Simple. Blame your problem on non whites and post on Pol

Yeah bikies and that sort of scum would be doing business with them.
Mad set of tits got rekt a while back for basically commanding a leigon of niggers with the tits

israel does this

ERNIED

Any of you cunts just feel that quake? Was just off the coast of Foster

Itshappening.png

People in welfare are scum.

>foster
You sure you didn't accidentally step on someones dirty syringe and feel a little nausea?

what are you wearing?

underpants with skid marks.

noice
hopefully they're yours (the skid marks that is)

Yeah I love that residual poo smell. It's comfy.

this is why i come to auspol

youtube.com/user/girldefined/videos

This was me.

>baka.com.au/nsw/man-secretly-filmed-more-than-200-people-in-sydney-public-toilets-court-told-20170419-gvo2a3.html

>Benjamin Moorhouse allegedly placed secret cameras under the sink of toilets at Parramatta and North Sydney train stations, and at a disabled toilet at Westfield Parramatta shopping centre, in February and March.

Was not.

Yeah bullshit cunt

> tfw Im a power supporter. I live in melb, and I browse Sup Forums

keked heartily

>Parramatta train station
>disabled toilets at Parramatta westfields

seems about right

when is this fuck going to shut up and fuck off
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/ban-the-bag-waleed-aly-calls-on-three-australian-premiers-to-ban-plastic-bags/news-story/7d8b5b5944bf7ec77fc6791380f15531

I'll make a deal with ya cunt. We'll ban plastic bags right after we ban Muslims and Islam.

I am having a gardener round tomorrow to clean up my garden and remove all the rubbish in my yard. he said the job will take all day.

Will he want to come into my house to use the toilet? Is that customary?

My bathroom is filthy, I really don't want to have to clean it.

>Will he want to come into my house to use the toilet?
Is he Indian?

yeah that sounds like a good compromise

test

There's no reason not to. The biodegradeable bags aren't any more expensive they just aren't as strong. And if that's an actual factor for you reconsider your life priorities.

can't they just fucking recycle them

Nigger people can't even bother to recycle shit like glass and aluminium without an incentive you think they'll do it for such a small return on these?

No I don't use the bathroom on the Job. If its really big land. Like a couple acres I piss on a tree. But usually I leave to go have lunch and go to a public bathroom or my own at home.
The person may ask but if you reject they will understand and won't like you.

Fucken soft cunts everywhere these days

If they ask I will say yes. I am too anxiety plagued to deal with the unpleasantness of refusing them, even if they don't say anything and act like they understand.

I just don't want them to know the condition of my house. The squalor I live in.

Although they could probably guess given the state of the backyard they are cleaning up for me.

welcome back user

no more BLACKED threads ok?

You could always just tell them you're going to be out most of the day and lock the doors.