**Announcement** Early Warning: Major Events 4-19-2017

Do not believe a word from the WH press briefing tomorrow. It has all been scripted.

President Trump will make a live announcement. I cannot reveal the details but it is a pretext for war.

The Bannon faction in the WH has lost complete power. I am not high enough to know for sure but the rumor is war by the weekend. Either way it is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay & fake just like my marriage

What did Kek mean by this

As much as i love pol happenins'

Its not happenin'

Prove me wrong, protip you cant.

What did Kek mean by this?

Well, I guess it's war.

>pic related

It means my body is ready

Why do people make these threads.

the (you's)

kek'd
also czech'd

Yeah I'm going to need some substance.

Good thing I stocked up on water filters and Patriot Supply food.

>this whole thread

This many digits means Kek has blessed this thread. Guess we are going to war boys

Why'd I just throw all my Water filters in the trash? I thought he was just larping

And when it doesn't happen tomorrow, it'll actually be 4-23-2017, right?

I'm becoming immune to happening hype. Over the past few years, I've realized that Sup Forums is always right, except when it comes to happenings.

TIP KOK! XDDDDDDD

Hi, Mike

bump for interest

Buy my vitamins
Buy my ready meal 30 day supply of freeze dried crap
Buy my water filters

Marketing guys: you have shit products, the only way people would buy these shit products is if they thought the end of the world was imminent and war was around the corner.

ALEX JONES: OFF TO POL!!!!
JIM BAKKER: OFF TO INTERNET!!!!

Marketing Guys.. "Oh Vey, those poor Goys"

WORLD WAR III THIS WEEK
HOW DO I KNOW?
WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS ARE DOWN -68%
NO ONE IS GIVING AWAY ATTACK PLANS

I believe you. I know some people who are active military and soon they will be send to Kuwait for (((training))).
They will put boots in Syria.

holy shit, kek's going into massive overdrive

That it'll be a war, but it'll be a gay, fake war, with Russians.

Maybe we're going to war with Russian over their Chechnyan gay concentration camps?

All those fucking warships to Korea... Drumpf always tries to get his money's worth.

Sounds good. Can't wait for all the libs to tell me what a great and misunderstood leader KJU was ten minutes after Trump kills him.

looks like bailey

>complete power. I am not high enough to know for sure

I for one am plenty high, in fact I'm high enough to say put on a fucking helmet nigga. By the time your reading this it's already probably to late.

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF ROLE PLAYING SHIT STAIN

you dont get (you)'s if you get replies and youre OP
get out of aus tf nigga

this nigger has an authentic and heterosexual marriage

But he is great and misunderstood, he just wants to hang out with Dennis and get drunk and stoned then go shoot missels into the ocean just to Russel people's jimmies.

>april 19th
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118005753/

Everything is always a pretext for war. We're always at war somewhere. It's good for business.

trips

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118005753/
what the fuck user, I'm shitting myself

>I am not high enough to know for sure
You sound pretty high to me.

Disasters always happen around Hitler's birthday! Remember that!

Man, look at what time it is, I question every decision you've made in your life if you aren't high right now.

OKC bombing and Waco were on April 19

Shhhiet how did I miss this thread?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118005753/
It could be this same guy though posting to make you think it's happening.

i hate fake happenings it legit ruins my whole day because i wait for it and i get nothing man

He's here...

i hope trump announces a meme jihad

Who we going to war with user? Norks are just a distraction, right?

Can confirm. Simultaneous invasion of NK and Syria. Chinese pushing south while US holds it down on the 38th. Chinese and Korean coalition blockade for squirters from the Korean Peninsula.

Russians will be pulling advisors and hardware out of Syria starting at 0500 EST. OP says this weekend, I think that's a little too soon. Tuesday for sure.

Marty! I'm scared!

I am still eating tins of baked beans i stocked up on with the last end of the world prediction

Kek here.
Singles = no war
Dubs= war within 2 months
Trips= war in 1 month
Quads or higher= this weekend

What is the Bannon faction?

Kek

TRIPSSS KEK IS HERE

U.S. Carriers en route now that they are done with mandatory exercise near Australia.

Why not tomorrow?

War will happen eventually, this is just a build up of tension. Technically war can break out at any moment. Better be prepared now, then never,

About fukken time, Syria is a budget black hole. I hope Trumpo takes care of terrorists in Ukraine too, we've been wasting money on that idiocy for far too long as well.

False prophets shall be punished

Oh shit bois

THIS NEOCON FUCK WILL KILL US ALL. I NEVER EVEN GOT TO FUCK A TRAP

do you guys remember when we used patrick bateman for dubbs?

Does she let him stick his cock in her?

Massive solar flares to reach us in 4 days too..

Half of pol is too autistic to filter out this shit

Someone post the prophecy and let's see if it fits?

Anybody remember the goofy radio broadcast ppl were talking about before the election? In PA or NJ I think..can't remember.
It was saying Trump gone on April 26th or something like that?

the happening! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like I said in the other thread, the chances of it crossing earths orbital path is astronomically small

can't into timezones

7 years of Rape and Cannibalism will be granted to all the acolyte̷̙͇̩̤͎s̵͚̪̲̰͕̼̣ ̢̩̣͎o̷̞̞̜̲͔f̡̭ ̣̻̳̯̩̰̹H͉̠̣̣eq̴̳̲et̴,̠͘ ̜͠b̦͙͖̪ut only if you say "Ṣ̵̪̥̙͆͗̊̔̐H̵̤̺̖̓ͩ͗A̶͚ͅD̻̦̙̄I̡L̺̦ͫȀ̬̫͇̮̯̥̠Y̠̺͓͔̫ͤ̓͗̋ͭ"

I remember , the "Trump wil go on the 26th" :

youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI

Plus. all these weird threads that have popped up today.....

>prophecy for ants

Thanks. Couldn't remember if I had the date right.
I was in OKC during the bombing, and I remember the conversations about it being on the anniversary of Waco...strange shit. Today could be sketchy.

>tfw millions upon millions of north korean refugee girls

>Sweden takes in 0 because our ruling feminist party only allows black refugee men

>RUSSIA IS GONNA DECLARE WAR ON ENGLAND TRUST ME!
Anybody remember that shit? Yeah, fucking learn from it.

Originally hyped for 4/18/17 nothing happened then and nothing will happen today either. It's all bullshit!

only half?

So 2015
KEK is the American Psycho

Roll4War
Dubs-War
Singles-Peace

the exercise was just a cover. we filled up the hangar with spiders, snakes and drop bears.
norkies won't know what hit 'em

She has a kid from another man... He's literally her cuck.

peace?

There will be only one left. One true nation.

>he doesn't know that we've been at war for a long time...
Cyber attacks, economic sanctions, election manipulation, etc. These are the weapons on modern day war. (((They))) don't tell us because it would would cause mayhem and half the population (and more importantly half the work force) would run for the hills...

I am rolling for eternal caturday and the dynasty of longcat.

nothing will happen because i got these repeating numbers

NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

ww3 is coming check out these trips

No false prophets allowed