Speaking of

What's his name again?

Chris Dorner

Christopher "Freedomfighter" Dorner

Chocolate Rambo

Dorner The UnCornerable

Nigger

>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

Nigger McNiggerface

Chris "Can't corner the" Dorner

Prince Yashua. He was great in Interracial Asses Part 6.

Christopher "I am the law and order" Dorner

F

Can't Corner the Dorner

This

And then when he was going to be fired, he filed a false complaint.
YEARS LATER
He went on a shooting rampage, but all the stupid fucking kids here want to defend an uppity murderous nigger

pussy, thinks a guy wronged him. and what does he do? kill the guy's daughter and her black fiance.

people who consider him a hero are dumbfucks.

>Also

has beef with LA police department? goes to kill a random cop in Riverside.

Chris Chickenshit Dorner

Racist bitchass and degenerate 80 IQ white cops.

Go figure.

When he was going to be wrongly fired.

And it wasn't a false report.

But do we know all the facts? Could it be a false flag?

The cops literally burnt a wooden cabin to kill him in daylight and in the middle of the city, and you want me to believe they didn't want to burn any trace of evidence he had against them?

He's the definition of a hero, a man that stood up against a corrupt kingdom and sacrificed himself for the masses to witness their devil-like behavior to those who oppose them.

LL Cool J.

Jesus that's instantly who I thought of too. I was actually slightly embarrassed when I realised it wasn't.

>in the middle of the city
a cabin in lake arrowhead or big bear? in the middle of what city? hah

>burn any trace of evidence he had against them
evidence in a home he just broke into?

why don't you go be a "hero" in saudi arabia.

Hear they call him steve stephens now.
Made him a racebait psyop distraction.