What's your experience with latinas?

What's your experience with latinas?

>What's your experience with latinas?
Its a mix but i like them mostly to 2 reasons

1 They are hot and have nice big tits and big asses and hips
2 I am a spic.

But they can be crazy so you have you have to out crazy them and you must be dominant.

They're either super slutty or super conservative. Regardless, I can appreciate them aesthetically. Beautiful people.

Why do they always smell like refried taco beans?

Do they have larger sweat glands than whites?

Are they loyal?

Pretty good, but only the actially smart ones can come here.

I shudder to think what Americans have to deal with.

Honestly by now I've started to just assume any image posted of a """"girl"""" is really just a dude.

They breed latino children

Often beautiful, usually insane.

Went to California to stay with my uncle and auntie.

They are all small brown trolls that are either maids or gardeners.

My fellow Japanon from across the Pacific...

...I don't even wanna talk about it. It's like the youth have no fucking regard for the people around them and they represent the entirety of the people as degenerates. It's sad, really.

They are loud
They smell
They are hot
They are ugly
t. Mexican

They are Catholic, and like to have kids by age 19. Don't trust their cousins.

99.99% of them look nothing like that.

All of the ones within my age range look busted as fuck.
I'm 27.

Yes. But ONLY if they respect you
I cant tell you how many times ive seen couples get together because they only like each other. Only for her to sleep around a bit.
The respect has to be there from the beginning. Im a Miami, Fl user here. Its 90% hispanics here. Respect goes a long way not only for hispanic women, but in the Latin culture.
Im south american (born USA) so i have an in Looking Indio (indian) and on the light end of the spectrum but at the end of the day if they dont respect you, you aint shit to them. Get the respect first, the pussy always follows

How do you get the respect, though?

Their buttholes reek like beans and salsa...wish I was joking. Can no longer eat beans, but just recently got to the point that I can eat salsa again without dry heaving.

If a latina wants to fuck doggystyle, just don't do it. Also remnants of buttcrust and smeared poop will burn into your eyeballs.

i will list then from ~2009-2016

>2009
>be faggot me
>go to jewslist check for massage parlors in area
>listing for one in claremont, ca
>go and try to find it
>no luck_first_try.jpeg; bluecuckballs.png
>go back again and wait by greyhound bus parking lot
>notice some skinny tweeb white tweaker guy go into a cryptic "medical clinic"
>put a+b together.
>wait, for around 20-30 mins.
>let's go go go!
>go in
>smells musty
>lobby or waiting room with a partition
>ring bell
>some ugly lesbo mexi opens window glass sliding thing
>hiiii half-hour?
>yes
>ok, 40 plz
>THXU
>cmon follow door *door opens*
>follow dyke to hallway, then to a room
>ok, i bring girl for you
>room has a massage table, candle lamp thing, sex songs playing from closed speaker
>wait for girl
>2-5 mins later
>bit butt mexi slut walks in
>smiles at me
>do the beta-virgin fidge
>she says "HI HONEY" "COME HERE B4?"
>y-yaaa, yes i have
>ok, undress plz
>as i take my shirt off, get to my pants and undies
>she sees my small pee pee and then spanks my big girl butt
>ok honey i like you ima make you happy
>proceeds to jerk me off
>she is so into it
>oh god my little dick cums after a min
>she says ooohhh niceee i likea lil small dixs
>cleans me off with towel
>tip her 20 and a hug
>felt good man

continue with other similar stories?

>Are they loyal?
Only if you are an asshole who is not afraid to kick the shit out of them.

If you are more of a nice guy who treats them well and would never hurt a fly they will go and fuck the asshole instead.

So if you date them you better treat them like shit, you better make it known that they are lower then you and that you are a fucking God compared to them.

OP, that's a white girl stupid fag

>picture related a real Latin woman

From my experience, this. They age like milk.

Damn, she looks fine as fuck.

>They are all small brown trolls that are either maids or gardeners.
This

Fuck this bullshit this is not about getting laid or even sucking their cunts this is just about a measily handjob.

Pros:
They know how to cook and clean, putting them ahead of 90% of white american women. We are talking 1950s tier housewife. When they are hot, they are really hot. Also, they also want kids, lots of kids, and are far more fertile than their white counterparts. Never marry one unless you want a bunch of kids.

Downsides:
They have to watch their diet. Thyroid problems are common, with high carb diet means their weight will explode when they get older. Easily prevented with regular exercise though.

They can also be materialistic. Avoid this by finding one from a small town or from a conservative church. As long as they haven't grown up around urban ghetto culture, you are safe.

They can be somewhat collectivist. Its from centuries of subjugation by Spain; also why marxism is so popular there. Also due to big families Toys and cothes are all hand me downs. Expect their family members to be asking for favors. Just don't give them any money. Better yet, live far away from their family and avoid this.

yeah well who says i didn't fuck anyone em. man there are hot ass bitches that i have encountered too

love looking at them, i'm a robot so i don't talk to them.

although there is one in work i'm in love with, she is autistic as shit. and fat and 40.

But she is a female robot so i want to fuck her so bad. Except she has a husband and a kid, and both are like ex-cons that work manual labour so they could murder me

You have to bring something to the table. You have to convince them, that you are better than most. She doesnt even have to think you are the best at first (that will come later) but she has to see worth. Either by music, some bullshit thing you are passionate about, etc. the ones who will cheat on you will be all over you if you have money. Dont fall for the money meme for Latinas. They will run you bone dry. Be traditional too. Talk about your family subtley, ESPECIALLY if you have cousins that are younger and stuff. Most love their grandparents so talk yourself up about how you really respect your grandparents and all that. These are the ones who will cook and clean every day. They see the value in you from that alone. Also have work ethic. Theres thousands of scrubs out there, and she can date them over you (probably better looking too)
Best advice i can give without going into extreme detail. Godspeed user.
OH. Be just slightly religious, and speak your mind and never flinch on what you say. They can smell weakness.

You're a fucking weird dude user

I'm a blond blue eyed and 6ft and the daughter of my parents Chilean acquaintances basically raped me when we were both 10, groping me and saying how were are going to get married one day. I hate most nonwhites and wouldnt race mix but I get good vibes from latinas, one Peruvian coworker told my other coworker she has Nazi sexual fantasies, guess they all crave BAC (Big Aryan Cock).

Tip them.

You paid for 30 minutes only to get a 1 minute handjob? What did you do for the rest of the time? Did you get a massage?

Don't get em mad.

>Be just slightly religious

I'm an Atheist, though.

Im not saying to take her to church. Quote the bible and just say that even the things you dont believe in have some value or something. Being atheist doesnt mean you have to bash the bible either. Use your head, i wont be there to give you a play by play when you are talking to one.

Congratulations. You found a hooker.

Dude that's like any fucking kid of any fucking race. In its majority, the parents to these latent millenials are usually the problem.

thanks, also you know this think i just linked? she is like the one woman that does sort of do that, like its sort of her thing to go hiking and deviate from the norm and go exploring. Again, probably autism, but still.

Like she will stop going to a restuarant if they know her by name, and she moves every few years.

I once got a handjob from a Mexican chick on a cruise. I came on the floor. She thought cause she touched a dick she'd get pregnant.

She's a confirmed ex convict that moves around a lot. Good luck with your new career as a drug mule.

Thought there were more blacks in Miami

i guess you have some more conservative ones in the states but the ones i've encountered were dirty over-emotional whores

Married a Cubana right out of college and I do not in any way regret it. She is the best choice I have made so far. She's a wonderful cook, she puts out, we work out 3-4 times a week, 3 kids going on 4 right now, told me straight up that she didn't want to be the "Latina trophy wife" so she went to college (where we met).
She wonderful in every way user. The only bad thing about marrying her is at family things I have trouble telling her apart from her mom and 2 sisters. They're all goddamn clones I swear.

>spic
>south american
>rican
holy shit 56% memes are true

where do yall find these attractive latinas? only ones i see are pig faces with fridge bodies and literally 7 kids

>pic is some texmex

lol, i would hope she would have told me if she was, i told her about those times i've done meth and heroin.

She probably has been hit on and fucked a lot, because she really is an expert in sort of avoiding flirting with me.

Thats a huge meme. Most come from the caribbean that are black. But even they arent actual ghetto Baltimore black. A lot of half and halfs though. Its one orgy perti dish basically. Even the blacks act better though, because the hispanics will scalp them and they know it. Most just want an excuse. Some even learn spanish to fit in. Miami is weird man, i see whites speaking fluent spanish and blacks dancing Bachata, etc. deff an experience to be living here

Compared to white women, more forward about what they want, but less sane.

I want to move to Florida, but don't wanna deal with blacks like I did in Maryland and Virginia, kek

I have known only one in real life. She was a horrid young woman who cheated several government programs due to knowing people in government positions. Using her contacts, she was accepting several (mutually exclusive) forms of welfare/benefits. We went on one date, she spent the whole time talking about how much she hated white people, then got mad when I didn't wanna go back to her place.

Valuable lesson here, I suppose.

See that doesn't help me because I want a trophy wife.

Maybe it's because she's married and wants to spare you the death.

I do too and I kinda made her one. She works from home and takes care of the kids while I work. She told me that she wants at least 5 kids, and we're 5 months in on #4. All I hear from grandma and mom is "gimme more grandkids". Like chill, we're 5 years in, we've got time for a lot more.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN

I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL

Well blacks here are more manageable, but im a majority here. Just dont be in sketchy places. White people do that all the time and end up robbed. Always make sure you lock the car and just dont be an autust showing off your money and shit and you will be fine. Been here my whole life, 23 years. I cant go to a place that isnt this diverse, its spoiled me. I love trying new foods every week, the people, etc. aside from the rent its not a terrible place to go.
Anybody got any othet questions? Ill be on here a bit longer. About miami or Latin women.

Some chicas just like some vanilla in their coffee.

Some are hot others are meh. Dated a couple, a few meh and one hot. The hot one fucked like a champ but was babycrazy. You gotta outcrazy them for sure.

maybe, again, I could probably be an amazing lover, she really should at least let me try.

how's your first week on Sup Forums going?

>spic
>in my country
You play by our rules here, I'm not going to Mexico or Colombia to steal your women, she actually found me playing dota at school.
>when vidya gets you laid

shitty thread desu.

Best place in Miami to visit for a new person?

i'm virgin

I trust you're familiar with mejorar la raza by now?

>mudmixed white people

Can someone explain the appeal of the latina meme?

It's too late senpai, we're the least wanted men to women in the world, doesn't hell that every hispanic mom tells their daughters to go for men with blue eyes.

I've given up a long time ago. It almost doesn't hurt anymore. almost.

Confirmed
Latin F, I only crave white dick and look white enough to create caucasian offspring for an aryan, still impure though

If you want a good experience go to the touristy places desu. Cleaner and shit. If you dont care and reallt want to see Miami, maybe South Miami. Parking is expensive there but if its a good night its hella worth it. Aventura is nice but its Jew central there, just an FYI.
Night scene in South Beach is good too.

Aha, yeah. I'm as white as you can be, 100 Scandinavian born and raised in Norway for the first 11 years of my life. I heard a Mexicana yell that out to my wife (gf at the time) and she got super embarrassed because she knew that I could understand her.

>basement dwellers like tanned girls
>too spergs to meet them at the beach
>...
>What's your experience with latinas?

latino is not a race, you dumb snow nigger

Sluts with smelly loose vags that fuck all your friends. Never again.

They also age like milk once they hit like 17-20.

I-Its not fair

A-At Least I'm tall for a beaner at 6'1

>tfw no beaner crying wojak

good-fucking-lawd

Boy, there sure are a lot of threads trying to subtly convince the white men of Sup Forums to breed with Latina women. Wonder why.

Maybe, but also this country is crawling with hispanic women.

Are the cuties around Budapest tanned or would I have to go out to the beach there too?

>he fell for the height meme
I'm 6'4", how tall you are is irrelevant unless you're white or black.

>tfw mgtow but not my choice

Pheromones, Basically your body detects that their genetics is not compatible with them or rather you should not breed with them.

You sound really lonely bro.

Don't worry you'll have plenty of company when you get sexed into MS13.

Pretty tanned ...

Good question. Probably because Latinas want their kids to be as white as possible.

I dated a Mexican chick. She had nice empanadas.

Ass tits or bread?

I live down here in Cali and Latina bitches here love Persian dudes, so it's pretty easy for me to get with them, but they're fucking crazy if they're Chicana. Stick to the actual Latinas from South america, not second generation.

>Probably because Latinas want their kids to be as white as possible.

This is quite literally the case, its funny how despite all these accusations of racism is thrown around, we beans never catch any of it despite being one of the most blatantly racist groups in the US behind niggers nowadays

Girls are told to get bleached and the dudes are told to look for either a latina or a white woman

Involving yourself with any type nigger will get you shunned and probably give grandma a heart attack when she sees her genes get flushed down the toilet

Yes, even to us, mixing with a nigger is going down the totem pole

This Latino culture race is like a hierarchy the whiter the better. Every spic wants to not be a white until they fall for the inter-sectionalism meme.
t. white spic

Is that a shock?
We do literally have more spics than Spain.

had only good experiences

>pic related

This is a 10/10 if ever seen one sweet jesus.

I mean, I'd consider any nonindio Latino as > nigger.
Where are you two from?

is it really race-mixing if i do it with this qt mexican girl?

Are you even trying Sven or Muhammed or Ahmed?
>brown eyes
>light complexion
Yeeeeeeeesssssss?

Western Latinas shit tier, traditional village or Pueblo raised Latinas that know how to make tortillas fucking god tier

Sven, Also nothing beats OPs pic that is literally perfection for me.

Short, tubby, and annoying as fuck to deal with. To be fair though, my only experience with them has been at my university's engineering program.

I was born here but parents legally immigrated from El Salvador

I don't delude myself, I'm a mestizo, I'm just a tall one thanks to moms strong as fuck Spaniard genes or whatever the fuck european it is

See mom was actually really well off in her country, Grandpa was castizo and maternal grandma was some kind of Basque

I just tell myself at least I'm not a nigger or, worse, a mulatto

>but only the actially smart ones can come here.
>actially smart ones
>actially

A fellow Scandi seems the treasure that is a Latina