So what are peoples thoughts one her? She based? A retard?

So what are peoples thoughts one her? She based? A retard?

I thought she was pretty based given that she triggered article 50.

I feel like she's being forced to champion something she doesn't like because that duty was just sort of thrust upon her after the brief meltdown where she was swept into power. Having said that she'd done a better job than I thought she would, but it's painfully obvious she isn't a nationalist whatsoever.

NOT MY BITCH SLAG MUZZIE LOVER PRESIDENT

So you think she might be a globalist shill in disguise?

It's not even a disguise, she was a Remainer in the referendum. She's just been dealt this set of cards and instead of get lynched she's just going along with it for now.

mummy

she will soon be replaced like neville for chamberlain. she's a sacrificial goat. scotland will probably leave and trigger her exit

>scotland will probably leave and trigger her exit

Imagine being this uninformed.

if I was a scot, i'd be fucking livid we left the EU

willing to bet in 15 years the "UK" is just england and wales

>based

No.

#ImWithHer

She's no Thatcher

i want to fuck her

Well if anything she understands whats she's doing, she's gonna be voted in as a Legitmate PM
> Labour are sch a fucking joke
> Liberal Democrats are basicly dead
and to my great suprise and laughter
>The SNP (XD my sides still hurt)
..... yeah no one outside of Scotland will vote for you and even then i would guess its about 65-75% Support

She voluntarily swept herself into power and thrust herself upon the duty. And she eliminated her opponents in a very cunning manner - the same cunning she is now exhibiting with the election.
Clearly she values her duty above her principles (it's not clear what they are anyway), but it's naive to think she didn't want any of this.

>pretty based given that she triggered article 50
Despite the protests of imbeciles, this was not a choice. However, she did choose the manner and timing, and she did a decent job there in strengthening Britain's position. She's certainly not a retard. But nor is she Thatcher.

I'm right wing but Id rather vote for Corbyn then for her. She's dull, posh and willing to cut the NHS, BBC and education, all things I deplore. Alarm bells should've gone off when she refused to show up to any debates and ordered the election for June. I'd probably vote UKIP beacuse Corbyn is still unelectable.

Scottish independence is a meme.
Tories will sweep everywhere outside Glasgow and Dundee in local elections

>I'm right wing
>willing to cut the NHS, BBC and education, all things I deplore
Fuck off.

so what you're saying is you're not right wing?

Same old same old.

She also has back benchers to keep happy or they can throw her out. There's quite a few right wing English back benchers in the tories so with any luck this cunt won't fuck up.

It happened with Thatcher.

It seems this is the end of The Labour Party. I, for one, genuinely cannot support Jeremy Corbyn because of his economically suicidal policies. May has seemed to be keeping to the promise of Brexit, which I voted for, and has so far been doing a pretty good job. I would happily vote for May and give her the legitimacy of a democratically elected government

isn't it the moment for farage to come back to politics and sweep the elections?

ELECTION AGAIN!

WHO SHALL I VOTE/SHILL FOR?

What happened to UKIP and Farage anyways?

Ukip is also a meme(sadly)

UKIP is over, it got Brexit, Farage has left the party, their only MP has denounced the party. The only reason why I think it should stay as a party is to suck votes from Labour in the north of England

Plus since she annouced ths General Election the Pound has been picking up

IT S RAISON D'ETRE WAS BREXIT

ITS DONE

BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I CAN'T VOTE TORY CAN I I'M NOT VOTING LABOUR CUZ CORBYN IS HAMAS/HEZBOLLAH AND CND COMMIE TROT

WHAT DO LADS?

NICE id

uK RAT kIP

BASED MUMMY MAY

FUCKING LIB DEMS, GONNA BE THE OPPOSITION PARTY, BYE BYE LABOUR LITERALLY A LONDON GIBSMEDAT PARTY

mummy desu

Waste of time, they have no morals or ethics.

Nice Trips.

a vote for ukip is a vote for corbyn

>Every vote for the Conservatives will make me stronger

May confirmed dreadlord.

Hopefully she uses her powers to destroy the EU

Scots love their pensions too much to leave

NHS doesn't work anymore because rather than a heath service for treating the truly sick it's become spending millions on Eastern remedies and magic water. We also cut nurses to spend millions on experimental treatments because some gay Somalian gave a sad speech he can't get the latest drugs for life from the NHS. The BBC is absolutely shit. I'm paying £130 a year for 3 Attenborough films. And she's creating more grammar schools (aka white only schools) so have increased social mobility and make it so niglets arn't ruining schools for kids who actually have a chance of success.

my sweet summer child...