The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America...

The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America, especially the working class whites in middle America. They hate that we Reddit browsing and NPR listening coastal liberal "elites" are the winners in a service-based globalized multicultural society, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. They see Trump as the savior that will somehow make America go back to how it was in the 1960s, when in reality there is no going back because the values of the progressivism, social justice, feminism, diversity and tolerance are the right side of history.

Numerous scientific studies have shown that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives and base their view on objective reality rather than instinctual emotion. For example conservatives follow the base instinct of kin selection, where they give preference to those who are most genetically similar to them (which gives rise to racism and xenophobia). Liberals are more intellectually enlightened and realize that race and ethnicity are social constructs, and that we're all part of the same human species and that we should all share equally with each other and not give preference to those more genetically similar to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next time make your bait shorter. Do you fish with a whole sack of worms on the hook? No.

Tl;dr ;)

I have seen this pasta 3 times in the last two days, try harder to get that $0.02 into your account

>Checks flag
Really makes you think.

>The reality is Trump won

I agree, krautbro.
TopKek
#MAGA!

This, I actually bothered to read first few sentences but just buzzwords as usual, saged and hidden.

That's some pretty stale pasta there, user

>and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them.

We really want to be starving and homeless like all those "vibrant" blacks in Africa. MUH DIVERSITY!

>Whewheh it t rrrr de stupid mans fult Trump won
Shut up Hans if Hillary wanted to win maybe she shouldnt have actvely try to exclude the biggest demographic

Democracy puts no requirement on intelligence but some Germans tend to conveniently forget that from time to time

Whats next, a call for violence against people you disagree with? You actual fascist fuck

Why does this retard exist?
For the love of all humanity don't breed.

>The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America, especially the working class whites in middle America.
Correct... but, with the abet of the fraudulent "college system" of delegacy the burgers corrupt their dumbmockcrapshit process with.

>literally 144K trailer park hicks decided the fate of the 320,000,000 burger$
>just™

He appealed the the people who felt that they were being shut out of their own country. As a kraught you do understand that you are allowing yourself to be bent over by Muslims, feminists, and anti white people

Reminder that whites come from albinism. A genetic anomaly that causes DEFICIENY. Reminder that white supremacists are just coveting a DISEASE.

>numerous studies have shown
OP is fagg

Stop condecending to the entire population who isn't better than everyone else because they live near an ocean.

The reality is that you don't understand that Trump placed greater emphasis on national security, border protection, second amendment protection, and upgrading our nation's military (believe me, they still use cold war shit to this day). In addition, he was pro law enforcement and pledged to beef up immigration enforcement and border patrol (more jobs).

oh no, this nigger again

EVOLVE PLEASE

Literally stopped reading after 5 or 6 words. Faggot.

Throw off your shame white "race". Humble yourself. Because the humbling is already here. You are made.

I know this is bait, but your words mean that over 50% of the voters are intellectual elites. That's an amazing statistic to break all statistics desu

Germany has got enough troubles. Deal with all the immigrants raping your women and children

>liberal group politics
>smart
You can pick one and only one

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Okay so even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you haven't read this same stale pasta that's been posted 1000x, this reads like standard bait. Why even bother calling it out? I mean nobody thinks you're smarter because you totally called found some bait.

Too long only skimmed link study to prove intelligence difference

Somewhere in the world an immigrant is feeling hurt and need your cries of affection. Hurry noble emotional knight, Run and cry for them.

>i'll just call everything i don't like a buzzword

Since you're mentioning Reddit browsing ...
Why don't you go back there?

Trump 2020!!!

1 (one) post by this ID.

Nice pasta, I remember reading it yesterday

Bump

>The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America
Nope. Only 9 percent of niggers voted for trump. Get the fuck out you turkish trash.

The truth is Donald Trump won because people are sick of all the Bruce Jenner, diversity and tolerance, politically correct, trigger warnings, safe space bullshit that SJWs are constantly pushing.

If you freaks could keep your mental illnesses to yourself maybe Hillary would have won.

The reality is you Don't know what you're talking about

Is she unironically balding?

That's probably why she wears bangs all the time

"Rural and suburban retards" the baitpost.

>objective reality
> race and ethnicity are social constructs

Holy fuck lol.