Ehre = Treue

My Honor Is Loyalty. The war is not over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iF_rzz9Zlq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes it is, you fucked up
you guys were top but declaring war on the whole world is just fucking crazy

So crazy that it just might work

>He thinks Hitler literally declared war on everyone

You're a little behind on your history user.

Indeed. I think the battle will continue in the hearts and minds of the people until the people with good hearts and good minds die out.

You fuckers lost so badly that your ideological successors have to resort to Olympic-level mental gymnastics to justify themselves.

But we don't though. That meme you posted doesn't have any grounding in reality.

Make an argument or fuck off.

which reminds me that the germans btfo of the rest of the world in the 1936 olympics
>where theres triumphes des willes there's a way

Hail Victory Brother.

The war is far from over.

Mehr Licht

>The war is not over.
Then come here and die, just like husbands and sons of your grandmothers

Britain declared war on Germany.
You can say "they were guaranteeing Poland" but that's a lie. Not only did they not stand true to their guarantee, they allied Poland's occupiers against Germany.

Britain wanted an excuse to take Germany down a peg(again) and they got it. Now Europe is dying and its their fault.

Why would we invade Russia? You were commies before. You're basically not even the same country.

It's sad that you have pride in what your commie ancestors were forced to die by the millions for.

>Now Europe is dying and its their fault.
Nope it's America's fault

We didn't start WW2, and yes, our Government also fucked up. We fought for the wrong side, and should have steamrolled Russia at the very least when the war was done.

>It's sad that you have pride in what your commie ancestors were forced to die by the millions for.
This. No one killed more Russians than those commie jews.

Well, you might have a point there. However it was Britain that bargained with the Jews to get America into the war. It was Britain that wanted to crush the German people. It was Britain that set the pieces in motion. They might have used American steel and Russian lives, but it was Britain who played on all of the sides.

The war against "racism" is exactly the problem with the West today. This is the byproduct of fighting Jewish wars, which we still do.

>We didn't start WW2,
Yeah but you grabbed the west after war and poisoned it by your niggers cuck fantasies.
>should have steamrolled Russia
>US
TOP KEK, you've failed to do it even in 90's
>However it was Britain that bargained with the Jews to get America into the war. It was Britain that wanted to crush the German people. It was Britain that set the pieces in motion.
Yeah how UK dared not to be puppet of manlet on drugs

>Yeah but you grabbed the west after war and poisoned it by your niggers cuck fantasies.
That's the product of Jewish wars, which I had already stated. Britain, US, and USSR were both brought to a cancerous state thanks to Jewish influence.
>TOP KEK, you've failed to do it even in 90's
Your country imploded on itself from being such a failure.

>Yeah how UK dared not to be puppet of manlet on drugs
What do you mean puppet, you mong?

Hitler demanded nothing of the British. The terms WW1 ended on was unfair and Hitler only wanted what was taken.

>The war is not over.
Easy here, rape child. You want your country to be destroyed again?

>That's the product of Jewish wars
Nope it's came from America, so stop blamming jews for your own weakness.
>Your country imploded on itself from being such a failure.
Yep and even after collapse US failed to destroy us.
>The terms WW1 ended on was unfair
How exactly it was unfair, if Germany was agressor and lost war?

This idiot actually still supports the commie kikes who butchered his people by the millions and has set all of civilization on the brink of collapse.

All the while having encountered Sup Forums and having had the opportunity to take the red pill.

What a massive faggot.

>Nope it's came from America, so stop blamming jews for your own weakness.
We didn't start WW2. We were pressed to even join it.
>Yep and even after collapse US failed to destroy us.
You destroyed yourself with being subhuman drunks.
>How exactly it was unfair, if Germany was agressor and lost war?
Germany did not even start the war, they supported their ally, which is better justification than "guarantee of Poland" that is used to justify WW2. You're dumb.

>manlet on drugs
>not mentioning that Stalin was a turbo manlet career criminal while Hitler was averaged sized war hero

kys bolshevik

Wir kommen wieder.

>Wir kommen wieder.
Dann sterbt ihr wieder :)

>slav bolsheviks hanging around subhumanly and lazy as always

uhm no sweetie

Yeah sorry, I am not american-tier cuck to praise nazi who invaded into my homeland, declared my people subhumans and allowed soldiers to kil civilians for free.
>and has set all of civilization on the brink of collapse.
By building cities and unversities?
>to take the red pill.
Nationalism is only real red pill, and USSR was much more nationalistic than Russian Empire who was too busy by sucking Britain or Germany cocks

>kys
Nah that's too aryan for me.

i like how americans liberated the world for black cocks in their daughters and grand daughters.

Thats my fetish

THANKS AMERICUNTS

>raise nazi who invaded into my homeland, declared my people subhumans and allowed soldiers to kil civilians for free.
praise and shadilay
>Nationalism is only real red pill, and USSR was much more nationalistic than Russian Empire who was too busy by sucking Britain or Germany cocks
lol communism raped your culture just as it did to the countries it occupied

Like I said, what a massive bluepilled faggot.

Of course, since subhumans know no shame or responsibility, thats why your country is an utter shithole and always will be.

britain also lost the ww2 you ripped their empire occupation apart

>We didn't start WW2.
Doesn't change the fact that US was responsible for post-WW2 West.
>You destroyed yourself
Yeah sure and we RF will collapse on the next week.
>Germany did not even start the war, they supported their ally
1) After their ally invaded into Serbia
2) So just like France and Great Britain.

German women ;)

Britain was already facing instability abroad, WW2 only expedited it. By this point the Jew's said,
>Friendship ended with Britain, US is my best friend now

At least they let them put their Sunday best on for the hanging.

That's what I like about the good Ol'days, people dressed up nicely.

Today we all look like homeless niggers.

:)

All your nazi allies gonna be killed again ;)

Every major white country except for Germany and Italy were being controlled by Jews at that point. The KIKES started WW2.

Here we go, hun

>TOP KEK, you've failed to do it even in 90's
We taught goat herders how to fight you with ak47's and they beat your ass Ivan.

If Hitler had been smart, he would have taken Russia FIRST, being that it is resource rich,
to fund a larger war effort, and. The best part is no one would have cared. No one would have stopped him. Oh one can dream....

>Doesn't change the fact that US was responsible for post-WW2 West.
Not entirely, Jewish sentiment, and anti-racist attitude was largely due to European exhaustion from a war that never needed to be fought. The things you did to Germany was so terrible that this is my justification for a lack of empathy had we ended up in a world where Hitler actually did genocide all Russians.
>Yeah sure and we RF will collapse on the next week.
You collapsed in 1991.
>1) After their ally invaded into Serbia
>2) So just like France and Great Britain.
Not really the same. France and Great Britain turned their back on Poland because they just wanted an excuse for Germany to get destroyed again.

Good german girl = raped and killed german girl!

>subhuman takes pride in subhuman activities

colour me surprised lel

Not so proud and cool anymore, right?

It's illegal to say this in Germany BTW.

"Come here ya beauty"

R A P E D

Thank god we stopped those evil nazis

Picture looks like it could have been taken in Belarus, ca 2010

Nice filename faggot. Btw, didn't you
used to be Russia too?

> Belarus
LITERALLY WHO?

Islamic SS

> le Hitler loved muslims may may

an all time classic of the donald fags and zionists

>lol communism raped your culture
Actually nope, all what they've did is killed bunch of aristocrats who hates their wn people.
>Like I said, what a massive bluepilled faggot.
>says neocon
Also
>implying I am troxyst

Say it loud and clear!
youtube.com/watch?v=iF_rzz9Zlq4

>You collapsed in 1991.
And we survived.
>France and Great Britain turned their back on Poland because they just wanted an excuse for Germany to get destroyed again.
>source: my ass

Berlin looks so much nicer in this pic.

Thank you, allies! Good german = dead german!

Hail our people! (satire)
Merkel is a good president.dont arrest me pls.

>Actually nope, all what they've did is killed bunch of aristocrats who hates their wn people.
Do you have any proof that he exclusively killed the rich. He killed everyone, Ivan. The whole world over knows what a tyrant he was and how it destroyed all of your history leading up to then, and replaced it with the worship of your oppressor.

Where is your courage, you subhuman kraut? Fight for your country and stop whining, you swine!

at least she changed her mind about immigration, didn't she?

Raped and killed, looks nice to me tbqh.

>Stalin
>destroyed all of your history
Lolwut, he created our nationalism, which was stillborn in RE and dead in early USSR

Follow your leader, germans :)

>clothes on not torn apart
>raped

its only because its election year.

They already did. Now Europe is dying, and civilization reaches its final days. The good men are gone.
>he created our nationalism
HAHAHAHYHAHIAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHHA
H
A
HAHH
H
A
HAH
H
AH
AH
A
HH
AH
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH H
YOUR PEOPLE WERE GETTING SHOT IN THE BACKS TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM IT

It's the type of leadership Russians need

Trotskyism lives strong thanks to communism you morons.
It's the ideology of neo cons.

A field full of dead nazis - incredible, beautiful.

And that is why we call some slavs subhuman.

They are braindead soulless white niggers.

The murder rate in Russia is double the rate of the US. And the US is half black/brown.

More pls comrade

>They already did. Now Europe is dying, and civilization reaches its final days. The good men are gone.
Sad fact but not all germans are dead. And Europe is not dying you memelord.

i know hitler didnt declared war on everyone but from the course of action he was taking there was a high possibility that he would end up against an enemy too big to defeat, and why in the hell did he ally the japs?!
on the other side of the world
jap fanaticism being triple the one of the nazis
will surely end up fighting america
its such a shame it played out the way it did.
im more of a hardcore catholic conservative traditionalist but id take natsoc over this pile of crumbling shit anyday.

>YOUR PEOPLE WERE GETTING SHOT IN THE BACKS TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM IT
Cowards who abbandoned their homeland deserved the bullet
>They are braindead soulless white niggers.
Whatever you say Mehmet

As you wish.

Their entire economy and ideology was based around war, they would fight no matter what.

kek, your shithole third world country is 20% muslim.

sorry for grammar mistakes
point them out so i can improve?

It's not a slav, neither is this retard. VPNs in slavic countries are banned the least on Sup Forums, it's 99% the slavs you are arguing with are some assblasted shitskins on proxies

Dead as he should be.

Can you see any of your relatives here ruse-kike?

lol

Good night partisan-kike-gypsye pride

Yep and since Stalin they knew what will happen if they start demanding Sharia Laws

Another good day, another dead german.