Redpill me about anything

Redpill me about anything

( since I'm 19 yo I'd love to get redpilled about society, school and education in general )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdlyVV59Zqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heya faggot why not 'redpill your down syndrome ass'.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, all the city people voted Hillary.

>school

lul, stop right there, thats for goyim

Your parents probably told you that you can be anything you want. Well they're full of shit, you need 20/20 vision to be a fighter pilot.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

The real redpill can only be gained through reading books. Get reading kiddo, look for Sup Forums reading infographics. Start with the more normie friendly stuff then branch out to whatever your'e interested after that.

arby's is not like in the commercials

An Empire of Aryans spawned from fallen angels once dominated the planet until being destroyed and having their numbers slowly reduced to nothing- their culture and many of the people (themselves made up of many different tribes and branches) were absorbed into various tribes and cultures around the globe in places like Siberia, Central Asia, East China, Iran, India, the Levant, Europe, America, etc.

Albanians did 9/11

still pushing this meme

Trump is a kike trojan horse, not a puppet, but a high-ranking member of the elite cult actively participating in the destruction of humanity.

Read "The Decline of the West" by Oswald Spengler. The guy basically predicted the problems we have in society right now.

Got a source on that claim though? Even a fun video to watch will suffice.

19 here

Woke af

You talk like Trump has a kike son-in-law that he put in charge of the government.

Or that Trump cut funding for all state department programs except for Israel.

Or that he got loans from Russian Jew oligarchs after the financial crisis of '08. And that his daughter married the Jew a year later as part of the debt repayment.

Wait, those things are true. What else is going on with him.

>2006 Volleyball Incident

Give me a quick rundown.

3 Different places in the midwest shot up at the exact same time and reported on at the exact same time.

People remember it from different places.

Its been covered up and people think it was a break in time

It's not something I can summarize with one video, it's just mounds of evidence contributing to the bigger picture.

Read about the Proto-Indo-Europeans and Indo-Europeans first, that sets the framework a bit. Compare their migrations and linguistic branches with the mythologies, archaeologic evidence and genetic evidence from every connected culture (and more!) and you can start to see a bigger picture.

I'll try to dig up some kind of video though.

Italy is not a white nation.

Go watch Century of Self. If you start now, you will be redpilled people in 4 hours.

I unironically am going to school and trying to become a fighter pilot

That's just a small, tip of the iceberg. In my opinion this minimized version of the story is possibly a subverted and distorted manipulation being fed to us by the same kike elites behind Trump. They're always several steps ahead of us.

He's got a great grandmother with an Ashkenazic surname, born in Bavaria- a well known kike den. Women in his family have been marrying kikes for generations, and all of his adult children have married or are dating kikes. He, his father and grandfather have built dozens of relationships with wealthy elite kikes- Trump was friends with pedophiles like Epstein and Roy Cohn. He owned 93% stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller owned corporation, he received a loan from Soros to build one of his hotels, he's had his debt paid off by Saudi princes.

He and his father have had a long time loyalty to Israel and kikes in general. His father donated land for a Jewish learning center and he and his wife died in a Jewish hospital. Trump has won awards for his strong loyalty to Israel.

His home tower in NY is 666 ft tall, he lives on floor 66 and he has Satanic symbols in his penthouse.

Let me redpill you about the leafs. Literally back in the 1990s, my mom would sell pretty high volumes of stuff on eBay. You had whatever 5 or 10% of bad customers in America, but with the fucking leafs, it was like 50% of them that wouldn't send the money or griped about the product or something. Eventually she banned them from her auctions (but they never stopped bidding on the auctions and demanding that she ship to Canada anyway).

Here's some random crap, I don't know how useful it is:

Whoa. Google doesn't even bring anything up about this except an archived /x/ thread.

women are like dogs (not meant in a negative way, i love dogs and wimin)

allied forces and soviets were actually the bad guys

JFK admired hitler and was the last real president of the USA

LISTEN HERE

>there is cultural and racial genocide
>the reason is economic
>any ideological or humanitarian aspect is secondary to the economic reason
>the races and cultures of the world are sacrificed upon the altar of economics
>Your government can conduct war, make and enforce laws, collect taxes, all without a single native, ethnic, cultural citizen present
>The (insert nation) government doesn't need (insert people), it needs more and more masses of drones, to fuel its economy and keep it running (on paper, at least)

Related, but another red-pill altogether
>Middle east / North Africa was stable and stabilizing, before the ME-NA wars
>the international community (international corporations and monetary entities) didn't like Baathist Strongmen (dictators) that could enforce the borders, nationalize the oil, and charge them a fair-market price for it
>they funded and armed terrorists
>Saudi Arabia funded and armed terrorists to topple their oil competition
>the east would be relatively peaceful without globalist / Saudi meddling

Very closely related but deserves its own category
>"PATRIOTISM!" (((they))) say, when they want you to go to war (on your tax dollars)
>"TOLERANCE!" (((they))) say later, when the money-hungry refugees and migrants show up at your door (to replace your young men they sent to go die for their personal profit, and no one else')
>The "patriotic" right and "tolerant" left are two sides of the same globalist corporate and monetary coin, animated by the same ghost, and serving the same interests
>NO ONE does anything that isn't profitable. Any humanitarian or moral nonsense is simply a cover, fed to the gullible masses, to make them agree to the most depraved and vicious acts imaginable

Those are just the "why doesn't the world make sense?" simple yet frustrating to hear straight-talked Red-Pills.

>Translation "unemployed douche with the king on their belly thinking they are special because they went to coleage voted for Hillary"

THIS

Fist MAGA I ever saw was in a Wholefoods parking lot, in one of the largest cities in the country. Fuck off. DOTR

This is probably the easiest Red-Pill to swallow, because it can be said jokingly and is small and vague. You can speak your subconscious through humor, but then, slowly, you gain courage, and the false mask of irony slips off.

The red Suppository is realizing Heydrich was the best Nazi, though.