Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Lesbian here"/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TLDR.

have seen an anime where this post was literally the plot except it was alien space lesbians

it was shit

women are going to be exterminated. even if you destroy europe and hamstring america china won't ever allow you to rise and men will flood asia to progress us until we can replace you with artificial wombs.

women can only collapse society never actually control it. rome was ruled by women and it collapsed. the arab empires were also ruled by women and they collapse. once you get power it's destroyed naturally because you're weak and inferior to men

Ugly lesbian granny whore fuck off

Children raised by lesbians have a similar failiure-at-life-rate as those raised by single mothers. Good luck with your shitty baby.

"Dykes are taking over"

Last I checked, Hillary lost.

"Lesbians" burn in Hell.
Good job pervert.

Reminder to the rest of the sane world that lesbians are evolutionary failures who have to turn to each other for attention because they are too fucking ugly to attract a proper mate.

Enjoy never having children and dying alone.

>Lesbian here
Tits and GF tits of GTFO.

>Daddy-issues: The Post

Good luck with your Horse Dildo

/thread

Stop clogging up pol with your degenerate faggotry

No problem Chuck.

You mom is calling you from up stairs by the way. Your tater to and tender strips are ready.

nice pasta

bumping the bait thread

daily reminder that lesbians want to be men

Each day a thought grow in you
>I won't have children
It so small at the moment that you can ignore it
But each day it grows a little more
Until one day, when it has grown big enough, you'll desperately want children
But your body is old and used
So you get crazy and beat your partner

I can only say that lesbians has no sacred esthetic whatsoever. Heterosexuality has God-blessed rituals, Adam and Eve, sulfur and mercury in alchemy, Purush and Pracity in hindian cultures, etc. Homosexuals has some history too, from Plato to Whilde. The meaning of lesbianism is bestial satisfaction of the basic needs for girls, offended by unsuccessful sexual experiences or patriarchal fathers

What country are lesbians from? Is it like Lebanon?

This is the perfect case of 2D >>>>> 3DPD.

tranny here

its nice cucking sjw lesbos out of your "lesbo" gfs

sad they cant get the satisfaction of cock from you guys eh? step up your game senpai, bi and lesbo women crave dickgirl cock

lesbians are the most misserable people after cucks and on the same level as weeaboos.
They are ugly cunts without any sense of decency or self-confidence.

If you were really happy there would be absolutly no need for this sort of pathetic shitposting.

Also: sage

fucking kek

AS A WOMAN. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. 100% Not True.

About everything you said is false. Studies have been done over lesbian brains it has always shown that they are still atracted to the idea of heterosexual sex but they'll lie about it and understate how attracted they are to it. Compared to gay men where they aren't actually attracted to heterosexual sex.

Women have an easier time being sexually fluid because a lot of their attraction is emotionally based. With the open sex culture they're more likely to explore.

>What is lesbian bed death?

Hee hee hoo hoo

lesbos island in greece

Accept Islam and be liberated from the Whore's Tyranny.

Follow the alpha desert warrior.

Is anyone else not worried about finding an SO?

If the right girl comes along thats great but if not ill just jerk off and its fine.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bait

based trannybro btfoing women. i thought trannies who hooked up with women were gross but i support them cucking other women and flipping lesbians

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Lesbian here"/type/op/

Sup Forums has slipped into BBC level audience participation. One of my favourite books is the SCUM manifesto so go ahead see if you can do as a good a job a Val. Maybe you will be lucky enough not to end up as bag lady drug addict.

I'd love to see you debate Sam 'the carpet muncher sucker puncher' Hyde, you hag of slag

most trannies who do that are actual trannies

im AGP and have 0 dysphoria and look like a real girl and have a male sex drive and dominance of one

"lesbos" cant resist and the white nationalist memorabilia never seems to deter them from coming back to my place

Photo album needs some new footage.

Uh-huh

Come talk to me when you're 40, childless, and full of regret. Most women become hysterical as they approach the wall. That ticking timebomb you call a womb is going to demand a baby at some point.

Stop Larping you trap fag

this bullshit made me chuckle.yes, you have indeed taken over the workplace with your whining and crying,knowing that men would never dare to go up against you or you would go crying to your (still male) boss who wouldnt know how to deal with you.you're welcome to it.my wife earns more than me wagecucking for the Jews whilst I stay at home working on my laptop.i fucking love it.MGTOW

What are you going to do when a male run nation attacks you? who's going to defend you then?

girls are gross any way you dike i would rather have a nice manly man to marry and have him fuck may brains out so fuck off dumb dike and remember this men age like wine while women age like milk disgusting bitch lol see ya

Now that I'm an older good looking single man I can't keep the old lesbos from trying to drag me into their beds. It's not terrible

Go kill yourself OP, you are nothing but a dirty degenerate.
All faggots, trans and lesbines should be gassed.

/thread

Underground milking caves when?

Go kill yourself, trans are just as bad as lesbines.

>Lesbian here.
>Just a reminder that we are taking over.

Robo waifus.

Checkmate.

tomorrow lad

Gros seins ou GTFO

tits and a timestamp or gtfo

>most lesbians are disgusting ugly pigs...how ugly are you?

your bait is weak because your political analysis is too smart, women aren't capable of that kind of reflextion. try again

I still think that Madoka anime is a feminist propaganda. :/

>2 posts by this ID

theres nothing more to add to it , well said

How the fuck do you get that conclusion?

How do you cope with the fact that 90% of men are stronger and more knowledgable than you?

>We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves.
But you can't build a house from your cozy bureaucrat office job, sweetie.
And you can't have a smartphone unless women are willing to work in dirty mines in Africa.
And you can't have a functional sewage system when females don't want to play in the mud.
What will you do when the electric grid stops working because there women electricians are virtuall non-existant? Will you repair it yourself?

>hairy oafish ape-like men
This is what women are attracted to though. They like being ravaged by someone bigger, stronger, more feral and aggressive than them. The more primitive the man, the more beast-like, the more women find him attractive.

Are you the faggot who wrote that terrible
critical analysis that talks about how blood on screen = menstruation?

tl;dr
Also women are to retarded to run anything, but keep dreaming its adorable sweetheart

Lesbians are basically half women from too much testosterone in the womb. You're a man.

>or they just raped us
Well if you all became lesbians, we'd just start doing that again.
I don't know what you're thinking, women are significantly weaker and less organized than men. Your vaginas are the only thing you have to bargain with for the most part.

>a sexually dysfunctional individual lecturing others on sexual attraction

I love /u/ though

k sage

ITT; i don't believe you and if by the off chance this is real go help get pedos accepted why the fuck are you here? Didn't you hear, getting pedos accepted is the new thing wrong battle ugly dyke.

Funny, read OP saying she's a woman...didn't see tits though. Odd.

Saged

>men
>domesticated
10 go to mud-slims
20 get raped or stoned
30 go to reddit
40 cry like a baby
50 rinse
60 go to 10

Never met an averagely attractive lesbian who wouldn't jump on Chad's cock at the first opportunity.
Lesbians are a meme. Bunch of unattractive and damaged chicks larping gays.

>Lesbian
>Fat munter that could kill a boner at 30 yards.

You want the cock but the cock doesn't want you

>lesbian sex can last for hours

yeah. nice. wow. it's almost as if you have nothing to do during the day besides fuck each other

there's a reason men control the planet and the top tier men use you as an expensive flesh light

but as far as the "kill off all men but studs" i do support the idea. but for women as well. there plenty of hambeast "women" out there that need a good ole genocide much more than the ugliest bottom tier men. at least ugly men can still do manual labor

>Gibraltar and Slav thinking about cocks
As always.

This user is truly redpilled. Women don't want to mush their fingers around other pussies or use toys all day, they want someone to actually hold them. Girldick is the true superior here; satisfying women while looking like a girl doing it.

Pigs also can have sex for hours and orgasms for about 30 minutes.

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men

Most men have pick this up after a while. You're not breaking any ground.

yeah seriously

i go through girls, and i dont even fuck normies. women really love other women and if they have a dick with a male brain, its perfect. even if they dont know it yet, you will show them very quickly.

AGP is nice when you're actually cute huh?

maybe, but a weak one

And when finished, can be made into a deliciously haram bacon sandwich

Nice b8 keep telling ur self that while I rail my gf every night and she cooks breakfast for me in the morning

>Legbeard here.
Fuck off

>>The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively.

Uhh no. If you seriously try to force this on men you'll just be beaten down and raped in front of your girlfriends or whatever the fuck.

The current situation is as far as gender equality is going to go, enjoy it while it lasts.

The writer is far from a feminist. He's just insane.

All lesbians. Stay home dad with corporate mom. I don't know... I'm probably wrong and over thinking all this.
It's probably because I just watched it recently. I mean most people watched it before all this Hollywood pushing all this inclusion shit.

That's not me.
Blood on screen = menstruation?
Isn't that Kill La Kill?

It is Meguka La Quebec

Rare
a
r
e

AY MUY RARO

kek

>be lesbian
>get punched

DAY OF THE SHAVE WHEN?

>you'll just be beaten down and raped
That feminist fantasy of a female dominated world, when they already have it as good as it can get. If they push any further, men are going to push back, and ultimately we hold the power. Their only power over men is vagina, and that's because they can currently withhold it. If they can't...

Heck yeah user. Girls want to pat my head and hold hands, but at the end of the day I don't turn into a wailing mess of a woman and I don't need an hour to get off, and I'm here to be male emotional support too. It's literally the perfect combo, sometimes it's almost like being a big sister.

Implying that every trendy lesbian hasn't gotten plowed by a fuckton of guys on the side.
Your future: a brief unsatisfying marriage with a beta friend and then cats.
Implying that the White Manospere wants you after it leaves college or that you are taking over anything ever is just fucking pathetic scissor tier LARPing.

Kek. My GF hates womens so much. She just can't stand any women near hear.

Apologize to anime for your shitposting.