Goyim, stop giving us shekels immediately

stop giving us money right the fuck now
the government doesn't deserve or know what to do with it

american aid is inflating our national debt while nearly all our present day politicians are corrupt, spineless retards that just waste the money on an over inflated government sector that doesn't benefit israelis even in the short run. because the government doesn't give half a shit about the local middle class welfare as a result, the typical israeli has to take 30-40 year mortgages to buy a 3 room flat

also we'll be in no condition to pay back if they fuck up our next generation's finances which is well underway
stop giving both us and Egypt all american aid dollar immediately, it's ruining our fucking consolidation entirely for the benefit of keeping up with a bunch of IQ 80 semi-savage nile farmers

NO MORE MONEY, WE DON'T FUCKING WANT IT ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

THE ETERNAL JEW'S CUNNING KNOWS NO BOUNDS

This, he is lulling pol into a sense of safety and then the Jew claws come out.

>flag
you honestly thought I didn't expect this to be the first comment? and a shitpost, too

I'm serious though, our government doesn't force itself to become competent because external funding stays an exogenic factor
it's bad for us
our PM is acting like a rich boy playing with one of dad's numerous bank accounts. if you don't cut him off, he'll never learn to be responsible

But how any of these problems would change without American aid? That's some fishy logic, my chosen friend.

>you honestly thought I didn't expect this to be the first comment
oh god is he using reverse reverse psychology now? wtf

i cant

I'd much rather lose 3 billion dollars and then save 4 billion on buying chinese aircraft instead of american and 1 more on funding a smaller government

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>30-40 year mortgages to buy a 3 room flat
What kind of Jew allows themselves to be Jewed that hard?

>captcha: adolfo reform

Expose Zionism and the truth behind Iraq and 911 and you can fuck my sister.

>cut of PM
Sorry but no can do. Dont wanna be a literal nazi.

not even joking, those are the figures
typical family apartment in Tel Aviv costs 2.5-3 million NIS

that's about 700K-800K US dollars
average israeli monthly salary is around 2-3K dollars
it takes literally 350 salaries to fully cover a house here

Alright, do you want more subs instead?

Doesn't Israel have the biggest government in the world?

New Zealand is 2nd. We have a bunch of useless back bench politicians who do nothing.

well a schnitzel would be nice
but nothing more than that
the last thing we need is ending up like Greece

Sounds like London. The solution is the same, don't fucking live there. Maybe you could move somewhere cheaper. Poland?

The aid isn't a loan you retard. And its all spent, per agreement, on military tech from us.

keep up the great work, brother.

>be a Jew
>move to Poland
>from Israel
>in 2017

don't fucking live in a country's center is a fine and dandy idea when your country ISN'T half the size of Denmark, dumbass

and like hell we're going back to poland
we don't want to be there, they don't want us there, why the fuck would that be an option

>And its all spent, per agreement, on military tech from us
exactly, ALONG with around 10 billion of our own and a fucking sealed agreement to only buy american or forfeit the 3 billion "bonus"
our officials are too fucking retarded and in bed with salary greedy AIPAC officials to do it themsevles, that's why you sould do it unilaterally

Move to america retard

>country

start purging AIPAC and ADL members, you kike

Lighten up goys and shlomos, it was just a bit of fun.

Besides, since Israel is so small, wouldn't that make it EASIER to not live in the city, and just commute? You probably have less chance of getting bombed in the countryside as well.

OMG, you're literally Hitler!!!

No. We're not globalist jews and don't support the idea of people fleeing when their country is facing hardship or someone else giving them free shelter while losing their own identity, like Sweden
This is our nation state, we're supposed to keep it functioning instead of leeching off someone else's

You're 3 billion extra so you can slaughter pals easier. Why are you complaining? Its not like youre not going to need to spend that much on machines to make burnt offerin- I mean, defense. You would have to spend out of you own money. Its free money. Youre a Jew. Wtf am I missing here?

>88 Czeched
The funniest thing is that Poles are such toxic people that no one wants to go live there and because of that in 100 years it will be one of the last medium sized white countries left on the planet.

tfw even israeli jews are being jew'd over by the jew bankers
fuck if all the people who hate the bankers were to ally, we are like 99% of world population

Zionism is redpilled, it's the globalists who make our lives misera....
>you can fuck my sister
oh nwm then

Those kikes in brooklyn are the same they always been. They still suck baby dicks and everything.

yeah, easy for you to say when you've had industrial and modern age public transportation infrastructure taken into account since literally 1800

Israel is in the middle east and was populated by turks that didn't give a shit and arabs that were far too dumb to actually put any effort into developing this area.
we don't have metros here and road infrastructure is almost completely new. you CAN commute if you get up and 5AM but it's not an option for most, we're simply too tighly packed

Your masters are working on expanding your borders.

Israel only exists to further globalism. Youre literally nothing but a crusader state, for us, and a money launderer for international crimanl syndicates.

Kek is truly strong in this thread. Wasn't Tel-Aviv almost completely build from the ground up? Don't tell me you didn't account for that.

Dont you have some deserts? Just do like the americans and build suburbs in it with country clubs and golf courses.

>even the jews aren't safe from the eternal jewing
Kek

Mate, they are jews. They don't know how to build civilization, only poison it.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes (you)

this guy literally knows nothing about economy, shut the fuck up idiot

Israel's finances are in great shape. Our central bank is very conservative and thus keeping our currency strong. Our debt is in a very good place compared to other western countries.

>american aid is inflating our national debt
like the bail out money that we get from EU?

Oh wait, youre one of the poor schmucks who doesnt get any of the jew gold? Lmao. Cuck
> be Israeli
>dont get any of the perks
>could get allahuakbared any second

Fuck, that sucks user.

shut up you stillborn miscarriage of age of discovery
expanding our borders at 1967 started a two decade long inflation that almost bankrupted us by the mid 1980's. it's next to impossible to effectively assimilate land formerly populated by arabs because it's so fucking backwater

think playing a civ game and annexing an enemy city that's 3 eras behind you.
the development and construction costs of an area held by these idiots is astronomical. if someone expands to Syria, for example, he'll have to deal with the LOCALS and rebuild their housing
our economy simply can't sustain it without printing immense amounts of cash and it'll kill us off almost immediately

we were exactly that
then we told rotschild to pack up, take his vinery clerks and gtfo. we're not known for being overly ruly since, which is why almost everyone in the (((UN))) is trying fuck us over

sure, while being under ottoman or british authority. we only got free reign to design cities at 1948
building housing when and where the soverigen gives you permission to and building infrastructure are different things entirely, sadly

This guy know what's up

Damn jew
Sorry for you
Fucking jews

I know expanding your borders when there is nothing buy desert, ruins and hostile natives is stupid but nobody cares, least of all your religious zealot leaders who want to summon the messiah.

you've just described almost all zionist israelis, you idiot
and your country is making it worse by fattening the wrong jews in the wrong position

>we were exactly that
>then we told rotschild to pack up, take his vinery clerks and gtfo. we're not known for being overly ruly since, which is why almost everyone in the (((UN))) is trying fuck us over

Source? This is new for me.

this country is great to live in. if you are making less than 20k NIS when you're 30+ you aren't even trying by the way and don't deserve to live in Tel Aviv

Then you get fucked by either the shitty public transportation, the high fuel and car prices, or the lower job opportunities though.

Ashkenazi tel avivi pls go home
I bet you vote meretz and served in intelligencr

Why not force uber high taxes on big companies working in gush dan? Force them out of Tel Aviv.

I'm a right wing conservative. That's why I believe you're a weakling who's whining too much,
thinking he deserves anything

you don't deserve shit. if you don't earn enough you don't deserve to live in Tel Aviv. it's not the govt's job to provide you with affordable housng.

you're calling me a leftist while you're whining about "WAHH TOO EXPENSIVE HERE, GIVE ME FREE STUFF"

Not me. I don't want to live in degeneracy central either. But housing of all kinds is literally unaffordable while the hat wearing freeloaders get the best of it for free and still dare complain they dont get enough.

This country is a heaven on earth for anyone who's got even a little bit of brain.

The govt gives you free money to open a business, and extends you interest free loans to keep it afloat for atleast a few years.

Even the idiot african jews are making use of it, creating constructions firms, import export etc, I know plumbers who operate their own business with half a million of cashflow every month.

Only the weak little retard who can't create any value, takes whatever job he can get and whines about not making enough on the internet

it's pretty pivotal in israeli history exams
rothschild's initial plan was controlling jewish settler lives and have them live on his funding, specifically by working in vineyards his represntatives planted here. it failed because jewish farmers either didn't like the idea of effectively being a serf, or grew too dependent on european money (kinda like what I said ITT)
after it became evident the local jews weren't cooperating and the rothschild plan for the region wasn't working as intended, he passed ownership to the JCA

google In the Shadow of the Struggle book, I've tried posting a direct link for citation to the page but the system thinks it's spam

Good. And when everyone blows these funds to start a small business nobody will be able to afford education or training leaving a country full of small businesses and no workers

I'm not saying it's necessarily good for the economy. I'm saying it's easy to take advantage of. Do you know an average Shawarma shop has revenues of 250k? 500k if you're in a very major city in a good location?

Do you think any business owner was whining about the price of Cottage? No. The average business owner is too wealthy for that. The ones who were whining were people like OP

Not everyone can own businesses dunce.
'Lol just start a business' is a meme especially if you can barely afford food for the month

>you don't deserve shit. if you don't earn enough you don't deserve to live in Tel Aviv. it's not the govt's job to provide you with affordable housng.

kys faggot

6/4 bread.

>America is jewing Israel
What timeline am I in this time?

>00.05₪ have been deposited in your account by the SheldonAdelsonFund.

He's right, I'm a fucking high schooler and I'll have to get a 40 year mortgage for an apartment, the same happening with my parents, the same with grandparents, only they finish it in about 4 years

>jew has to ask a banker for money

Now I've seen everything.

Move to ramallah

5$ נוספו לחשבונך מהלקוח AIPAC

Stfu you rich spoiled posh cunt.
>Muh luxury city
>so disconnected from the local society you're almost a different country
>like Los Angeles

>
>you don't deserve shit. if you don't earn enough you don't deserve to live in Tel Aviv. it's not the govt's job to provide you with affordable housng.

>thinking 2-3 million NIS is a sensible price for a 3 bedroom apartment
You were either born into a rich family, or a fucking moron