Japan

We could all learn a lesson or 2 from these shutins.

Its like cancer is spreading slow over the westernized world that you cant make out whos the bad guy, or whos the good guys, is it the muslims who are opressed , or the white dude , theres no sand niggers in their world, no niggers, no racism, is Japan ahead of everyone else when it comes to global peace ?

They don't care what the niggers in Syria are going thru, or Somalia, or other opresed parts of the world, and i think....thats okay.

We should learn to say no.We should be more like Japan.

japan will be glass by the end of the month

clapping intensifies

You're honestly going to spend the last month of your life shitposting? Sad.

We have our own problems, to be sure, but I am in no rush to leave.

I don't think so.

Kim Ill faggot-kun doesnt have a deathwish yet.

Your anarchistic mind wants to believe Kim fagglet will glass japan...but thats just your fantasy man.Plenty of bad things have to happen before that even happens.

ok kim

guess again nigger

oh shit. this best korean's chaotic mindset has been blessed

nuke will come soon

>japan doesnt care about shitskins
Um they fucking do you retard they are the biggest donor to the UNHCR in the world

>We need to be more like japan

yeah nah, we told them to fuck off last time and it resulted in Papua new Guinea (our territory at the time) becoming a warzone

Ya'll just fucking mad you havent found a cool cultural device like anime yet, and you probably never will.

USA got that hollywood, Japan got that Animu...what the fuck do you have ?

Nothing, just like the rest of the world...well maybe France and Germany, but how long can you ride the "muh french quisine" and "muh german egineering" waves ?

Anzac bickies

Also at least we are relevant in our own region, and a higher gdp than your shitty country, and a higher HDI.

How's it feel that a 100 year old country is statistically better than your practically ancient one.

and how's it feel that a 100 year old country has won more world wars than you?

And video games, manga, and jav.

>no racism
Japs HATE the few Koreans and Chinese living over there.

Partially for good reasons.

My missus is Japanese. Yes that's right, take a moment to praise me (she's a babe too). Now faggots, as much as i agree that Japan is still in a much better position than us (not geographically but in regards to the multicult), apparently there are hundreds of thousands of Korean nogs who have infiltrated all levels of society there. They are in government, in the media, and taking advantage of generous social benefits which ordinary, more deserving Japanese, are often too proud to accept. The tv is full of trannies and homos.TL:DR (whatever teh fuck that means) All is lost

>All is lost
being in Canada has crushed my hope for the white race, western society in general.
tfw just gonna take my wife into a less populated area, and carve out my own little kingdom while the rest of the world burns itself down.

dont be mad, we all wish we were born Japs on here

Blessed are the few who find happiness in these wretched times. like you and the japs.

Ignorance is bliss

Luckily Canada is big enough that you can skive off into the woods, and even the government in some parts doesn't care. The Rocky Mountains interior would probably even be liveable post nuclear apocalypse...