Ukrainians have to print a brochure trying to convince everybody that they are not Russian and their women are not...

>Ukrainians have to print a brochure trying to convince everybody that they are not Russian and their women are not whores
Top fucking kek, can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbqh Ukrainian women are gorgeous, but they are very dumb and whorish. Ukrainians with polish/russian blood are top tier.

Also, small portion of Ukrainian population will literally chimp out like on maidan if you adress them as Russians or in Russian. But tbqh no Austrian would do the same if people call them German. More proof that Ukrainians are made up nation of rural and suburban retards.

This time i have to agree Ukrops are even trashier version of east slavs. I see more and more hookers from there now in Vilnius

But they aren't Russian

>"Convincing"

What the fuck are you talking about, Ghengis?

Ukrainians fought with us in the war against your red horde. They speak a different language. They are infinitely whiter. They celebrate Bandera,chief jew and Russian killer.

What's the disconnect?

So do I, 60% of whores in Moscow (a ten million big city) are ukrops. There was a funny story, a Ukrainian chick sang a song HИКOГДA MЫ HE БУДEM БPATЬЯM IN RUSSIAN (we will never be brothers), then came to Moscow because Ukraine is fucked up now. Ukrainians are biggest evidence against racism, 99% white, yet literally 3rd world (economy, civil war, chimp outs against "colonialist Russia", whores...)

Topkek, funniest thing I heard all day.

Maybe if you didn't invade their country and instigate instability due to your kike leader, then maybe they wouldn't be in such a mess.

ukranians are easy to fuck, just show them a bottle of cheap cognac and the panties come off

Lol you're only a bit better off than them thanks to the shitload of natural resources. Without that you'll be Ukraine 2.0 or even worse.
But slave off more for Putin and his KGB mafia, for the motherland Artyom ;^)

Even in French maps of early 20th-19th century, there is no Ukraine.
White Russian army volunteers did more to defend Spain then fucking Bandera, a German cuck who 90% of time killed polish and Jewish civilians and got his ass handed to him as soon as red army arrived. Ukrainians don't speak Ukrainian, 90% of households speak Russian. Only rural areas somewhat communicate in Ukrainian.

>Speak Russian
>Have Russian ancestry
>Share most of history with Russians
>Claims not to be Russians
Whats up with Ukrainians seriously?

Kike communist rats have fucked up the entire eastern europe, you piece of shit nigger. Ukraine is the best argument against bolshevism.

And also the best argument for racism: despite being a shithole, Ukraine is still safer than any negro neighborhood in USA, and has less STD topkek

"We Were Born in a Great Hour"
youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI

All you NBP, EoT Russia faggots need to wake up. You are now a large Turkmenistan, dominated by a Jewish oligarchy. Ukraine is European, separate, and most importantly, no longer under your influence.

>White Russian army volunteers

Too bad your people sent much more Soviet volunteers, weapons, and "ideas" that pollute Spain until today.

Fuck Putin and fuck KGB for enabling Ukraine to exist. But at least our GDP hasn't been stagnating since 90's, nor do we have a civil war and parts of our country annexed, we are not US/EU cucks as well and don't worship war criminals like Bandera, who slaughtered polish people most.

It implies that they're proud of their national identity. Austrians wouldn't give a shit, because they barely know such a country exists.

Shut up autist. You are a plight to evropa and this world in general.

because it was the Russians that culturally appropriated others

Russians stole the Kievan Rus' history.
Russians defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome".

Russians tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture.

After it's pathetic fall Russians are again lost and clueless so they sperg out).

Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life.

Russians don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms.

Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources.

Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs.

Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Ukraine was part of USSR too dipshit. When communists were in charge, Ukrainians shilled for gommunism, when Nazi's came they changed colours. A traitor is worse than an enemy. Majority of communists were non-Russian (Jewish, Caucasian, Ukrainian...) and Ukraine didn't do shit against communists in 1943 AND 1919, it surrendered and joined them, unlike White army.

>Russia
>not cuckolded by the US
wee lad @ cognitive dissonance here

Austrians are more real than Ukrainians, at least they have a history of independence and their own empore/famous people.

>Ukraine isn't a real country
You lost everything after the USSR for a reason. Holodomor is reason enough for the Ukraine to want nothing to do with Russia.

Also
>Be Russian
>Let my country be taken over by jews for half a century

HAHAHAHAHA

>Ukraine was part of USSR too
Ukraine was a dominated part of the USSR. Not it's originator. Hence when you tried to starve them out so as to control the territory. When the Germans came, they liberated them. Same with all the Baltic countries, against Soviet tyranny.

Stop looking westward, and return to your Steppe, please.

Yes, because instead of aligning yourself with the western world. You decide to align yourself with the Asiatics, you really showed the west bro.

Ukraine was just as stagnate as Belarus, but let us ignore the Russian espionage and sabotage that you subhumans inflicted upon the Ukrainian nation, one of the whitest countries that is left in the world while your country is Greater Kazakhstan ran by capitalistic kikes.

At least Bandera fought for his country, what have you done besides shitpost on this website?

There will come a day when Russian Asiatics like yourself will be put into an oven. All the legitimate Russian nationalists who are white are in prison or in asylum in Ukraine thanks to your kike leader Putin. Ask Maxim Sergeyevich Martsinkevich , how he is doing and whether he'd rather be a Ukrainian or Russian, you gullible subhuman Bolshevik remnant who should have been gassed.

Russia's managed to cuck the Republican Party.

I don't know how, but they did it.

I'm not saying Ukraine is great, just that you're not better off.
Don't you people worship old commies like Stalin that killed more Polish/Russian/etc. people than the wars lol?
Your GDP is tied to resource prices, you don't produce much of value/renown cause the country is too corrupt, all the smart Russians probably run away from there given the chance, no?

Austria has a history, Ukraine has a future.

Top fucking kek, google Avakov/Saakashvilli/Kolomoyski. Those people literally run Ukraine and judging by economy and poverty, they are even more corrupt. The fact that they dressed some goys as Nazi's and suck NATO dick doesn't change that.

POLISH LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH WHEN

post hohol bitches

>UNR
>The Second Hetmanat
>Rebellions all over the country, even in Siberia
>Kuban's ukrainians joined the White Army
>Denikin refused our help, so Skoropadsky sent money and wearpons to Kuban's cossaks
>Divided we felt
>Genocide of Ukrainians, Repressions, Gulags

I was talking to UA embassy here in Serbia regarding the papers needed for the wedding in June (future wife is from Lugansk Oblast). They answer the phone in Ukrainian: "Sluhayu vas!" Then I ask them if we can talk in Serbian, to what they answer: "Erhm... Uhm... Sloooooowly..." And then I suggest: "Or we can talk in Russian if that's not a problem?" - "YES, OF COURSE we can talk in Russian, how may I help you???" (all in Russian)

Future wife calls. She used to speak Ukrainian very well but now she mixes it with Serbian and whatnot... When they hear her accent, they do not switch to Russian :) Other than that they are rather polite.

They wish.

Something has to be done about these ukranian swine, they are showing up in Iceland and they are retarded, dirty and smell awful

O hai

Most of what was Lithuania then is now Belarus. The problem Belarus has though is that any move towards the west (and not being a poor corrupt shithole like Russia) and they end up like Ukraine. So Lukaszenko is trying to play both sides, I think it kinda works. Question for how long

>let me tell me about your country
Most young people despise communists and want to stay and change our country for the better.
Check their GDP growth since maidan. Demography. Salary. They are fucked, a literal 3rd world state that will stop existing once cuck Putin stops being in power and is replaced by someone with balls.

I don't get it, is that green thing the Ukranian woman?

I'd fuck it after a few. I'd fuck anything after a few, Shit, I don't even need a few, or even one. I'd fuck it sober.

Don't be me kids.

>Russians stole the Kievan Rus' history.
Are you real?

Do you really believe that Putin and the powerful post-commie KGB aparatus that is parasiting off the country will simply dissapear? How? I don't Russians doing anything to change that, and don't really see a way for them to do that.
The Ukraines tried that and it KINDA worked, from the latest analysis I've read they're kinda fighting with corruption and all that. But it will probably take like 20-30 years before it gets kinda normal

Fuck disgusting filthy ukrainian swine. KILL THEM ALL

>tfw no "decent and modest" Ukrainian qt wife to make a dozen German-Slav-racemixed kids with

That's nice and all, but what the fuck has Finland given in the way of culture? Or scientific contribution?

I think you guys made Nokia? And some reality TV? Thanks for that by the way, you fucking cocksuckers, we really needed that shot of degeneracy.

Fuck Russia and fuck Russian people, tbqh.

I hope Azov comes to power and genocides Russian pigs.

>GDP growth since maidan

LMAO, are you a subhuman who is incapable of understanding that Ukraine is being invaded by your subhuman Asiatic and/or Bolshevik comrades in the military? Ukraine has to mobilize for war against your Asiatic empire, and can't enact proper monetary policies due to the waste that war preparations cause any economy because of a Russian instigated BROTHER WAR.

Just maybe if you didn't invade and stole land from Ukraine, they wouldn't be in such a shitty economical situation. This is like if China invaded Siberia and you were like, "RUSSIA IS SO BAD BECAUSE ECONOMY IS BAD" ignoring the god damn reason why the economy is bad, because of ASIATIC SUBHUMANS LIKE YOURSELF.

Let me remind you, that Russia has the highest rate of abortion (because Russian women are such subhuman sluts who think it is birth control), STDs, and drug usage in Europe. You are truly Asiatic subhumans who will be put into an oven.

>She used to speak Ukrainian very well but now she mixes it with Serbian and whatnot... When they hear her accent, they do not switch to Russian

Well, they might be afraid to say "do you prefer to speak Russian", given he many connotations. She is living in Serbia, so they might have assumed she didn't want to be attached to the Mongol hordes, etc. However, I do the exact same thing to non-Catalan speakers here out of badness, so...

Make sure you keep those disgusting slav stained babies in your respective shithole

>he latest analysis I've read they're kinda fighting with corruption and all that
Bruh, one of those international corruption ratings was posted recently, Ukraine got last place.
Corruption there is worse than in Russia, or even Africa.

So no one's going to say anything about that flag

Found the Russian fisherman, or purchases wife.

Kim pls leave

Lol Ukraine is sex tourism capital of Europe

Icelander and Ukrainian are RETARDED, smell TERRIBLE, beg for FREE STUFF, ABUSE IMMIGRATION SYSTEMS
Worthless people who need to be suffocated

Ancient conflict stemming from the Kieran Rus' and the Rus' polity in Novgorod.

So while yes they are both technically Russian, the two Rus' branches were embattled until the arrival of the Mongols.

>The Ukraines tried that and it KINDA worked
It's rather close to you, why don't you perform your own analysis? I've talked to people from Harkov, Lugansk Area, Zaporozhie, Odessa, Kiev... Of all the people here there is one pro-Ukrainian guy, listen to his story: he is fiercly anti-Russian and pro-Ukrainian but he lives in Serbia. Why? Because he fled UA in order to evade army duty, and also his g/f dumped him. To add insult to injury, she serves in the army and fights in Donbass.

So that's Ukraine for you - bunch of incompetent loudmouths. Thing is Ukrainian could just be Ukrainian, the problem is in wanting to sever all ties with Russia in a short period, and also beg EU for help to compensate that. I understand you polandballs are doing rather nicely, would you like 40mil hungry mouths to feed with your taxes?

The corruption went out of control when you subhuman Asiatics invaded the country, which usually happens when you're in a war and depression caused by a treasonous brother war instigated by subhuman Asiatic Moskals like yourself.

Compare the 2007 corruption numbers to the current day, but deny the correlation since Russians are incapable of logical thought which is why they believe everything on the state-owned television.

Almost every hot chick from Met Art and Hegre is Ukrainian

>All you have Anjelica Boyd

Check mate Ivan

De ladna

>An American talking about corruption
Cute

I'd move to Poland and enjoy living as rich person in a poor country among white people while Iceland pays billions to make sub saharan niggers feel warm and welcome in your dark ice box country.

no

Are you doing this for free?

You can speak to pro-Ukrainian guy from Lughansk right now, if you want to

She's a "Mongol" as you label them, pedro... Also do your homework - besides a few areas in the west of UA everyone speaks Russian. Their job is to be at service to their citizens - imagine someone in CA refusing to speak Spanish.

There are actually close to no niggers here and we only grant refugee status to like 30 people a year.
Poland and Polish people are garbage
Try again 2/10

kek you should really go back to your glorious borderland Mykola, the descendant of cowardly banderist bitches who ran away.

I'm defending the honor of my ethnic fatherland from the subhuman Asiatics and Bolsheviks who defame her.

You would do the same if you actually had any ethnic roots left that weren't blended away in a melting pot.

You are more isolated and enjoyed even more mind rotting peace than Sweden.
That means you will get 100% blacked and still ask for more.

Lol simple comparison how Poland (which was poorer after USSR fell than Ukraine) allied with the west ended up compared to countries allied with the russians.
Russia was always a worthless warmonger that only brought poverty and destruction. That's basic history

We really should've taken Lwów.

I imagine a lot of people go to Ukraine/East Europe for sex tourism so it makes sense for them to post such a flyer. What's the issue?

>Their job is to be at service to their citizens - imagine someone in CA refusing to speak Spanish.

They need to ask, "can we speak Spanish". A Catalan wouldn't just go "no your Catalan is too shit, lets speak Spanish". For all they knew she was practicing Ukrainian or something. Honestly, come to Barcelona, and unless you outright say "I don't speak Catalan", the public services will speak to you in Catalan.

How is it like in Lugansk, my man? What do you do for a living?

A lot of the Israeli Russian and decadents of Ukrainian jews get a degree here, make a shiton of cash and go to Ukraine to start a company because its so damn cheap.

I really hope that one day this small movement will gain momentum and draw other eudrocucks to aid in the development of Ukraine, so those (Ukrainian) sad fucks will stop shaming themselves.

Also i though about something..... If a lot of Russian girls are sold each year to the chinks in China doesn't it means the ukra are selectively breeding the ugly ones? And soon there will be a horde of fugly monstrosities??? How can this shit stop?

>Americans talking about getting blended away in a melting pot
Rarepepe.jpg

The eternal r**sian is a cancer upon Europe. Literal white niggers, here they vote always for the AYO GIBS ME DAT CHEEKI BREEKI parties for free shit and all the fucking communist parties are also of r*ssian origin
god i fucking hate r*ssians so much you white NIGGERS you are hard to call even white i hope you fucking NiGGERS are gonna fucking die to alcohol poisoning because you red commie shit arent white or human fucking nuke narva red hsit nugger AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YTULOU RUSSIAN DHIITISHITSHIRHSITSHIT

My family were kulaks who left during the Bolshevik revolution and before Holdomor due to having their farm stolen by communist subhumans.

Well it doesn't appear to be happening, but I understand how my country must look so perfect it frustrates you

Oh my. I know Small Nation Syndrome can be painful, but I never thought we broke the Baltics this much.
I feel kinda bad now.

Not all Americans were blended away in a melting pot thankfully.

where 2 cop qt ukrop žena

I have money and a good education, if I liked your country more than Austria I'd just come over.

>WE WUZ COSSACKS AND SHEEIT
>RUSSIANS BE KEEPING US DOWN
yeah tell those fairy tales to people who don't know history

You go missing and be turned into sausages how do you think Iceland stays so hashtag 100?

Says the guy who is descended from a Mongolian.

Why do we allow meme countries to exist?
A regional identity is not a nation.

Depends on the case, Russia is great ally to my country. On the other hand, how do you relate emotionally to the west who basically handed you down to the Russians more than once? Sad thing is that every people except the very few who are greatest in number serve as coins in transactions between those powers. You had your moment of greatness, sadly you lost it and suffered a lot. It's obvious that you are doing better now than in Cold War and I am happy for you.

Problem with Ukraine is that it is not the case. Their country is younger than Poland, basically only defined in the XX century. They were actual part of USSR (not a satellite) and willingly stayed in Russian orbit after the fall. The only problem I can see with Poland is some potential future conflict where you can once again end up as a cheap trade deal between the superpowers. West backstabbed you once, they can do it again.

Destruction of USSR brought misery to that area of course - usually happens when you lose a war.

being russian is just being slave of the russian state

they just happen to be slaves of the ukranian state

you've eating the statists dicks of propaganda so much you're confusing ascendence and culture with nationality

you're a scrub just like your jew master wants you

That will surely work

Fuck off, my heritage fag. If you like Ukraine so much, go live in it.

>I really hope that one day this small movement will gain momentum and draw other eudrocucks to aid in the development of Ukraine, so those (Ukrainian) sad fucks will stop shaming themselves.
EU (Poland included) gave them gorillions to get their shit together. Unfortunately they so far failed to do so. There's just not much worth in Ukraine outside of Crimea and the new guys are just as corrupt as the old guys if not more.

go inject some krokodil you fucking r***ian swine not even human

I lived there till 2014, then moved to Ukraine. I can tell about my university - all great scientists moved to Russia/Ukraine, now 90% of Teaching Staff is just assistants and graduate students.

I joined the millitary with my father, served 1,5 years, now living in Harkiv with my gf, studying and taking a part-time jobs.

I was pro-russian before war, friend. Now they destroyed my homeland

I'm from the British Isles but okay sweetheart

How's life in Iceland? All I know about you guys is that you have gates of hell somewhere on your territory with an unpronounceable name.
Oh, that and that you kicked Britain's ass in a number of wars over fish.

Shh, no more tiers, only dreams now.