Do you feel bad for native Americans Sup Forums?

Do you feel bad for native Americans Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Lel. Can we get to blame the Italians for all the shit the Romans did? Or the Scandiwegians for all the shit the Vikings did? Wait...stop press....
Can we get to blame the islams for all the shit they did in the way distant past?
Historical fact; Christians have killed lots of people of many creeds and colours.
Are you some kind of racists? Only mentioning the red deaths.
Black lives matter dude. also yellow lives. Sorry, yerrow rives and brown lives and dare I say even white lives.
Racist.

Good to know bacteria and viruses are good Christians

Thanks small pox-chan!

How the fuck does someone slaughter 100 million people with muskets. Is this incorporating the deaths by diseases

It was a war. They killed a shit ton of us too. It's fucking humiliating to Natives to say that it was a genocide, they fought back and were worthy opponents for like 400 years.

Sorry for the Genocide.

Yes, white people have no business on any continent besides Europe.

Natives fought a war. Natives lost the war. The End

No

>Hunter gatherer tribes had the resources to support 100,000,000 people

Legal injun here.

>Do you feel bad for native Americans Sup Forums?

No.

I feel bad for people who were waiting on Megaman Legends 3 though.

So Eurpoeans can blame Asians for the plague, typhoid and yellow fever?

>Christians have killed lots of people of many creeds and colours.

Which is hardly "love thy neighbor" and now they're all in Hell.

I still believe faggot. It will come, eventually.

Does anyone here like me. Ever think somtimes in their mind that. I honestly don't give a fuck i wasn't around happened hundreds of years ago. Arguably through all that muh genocide is what made the U.S , UK and Russia so powerful in the first place and i also think that yea im glad it happened cause sometimes you have to crack some eggs to make an omlet anyone else here think that? Cause i really don't give a fuck about these stupid labels.

>a hodgepodge of roaming Hunter gatherers had a population on the same land as the most powerful country in human history had in 1920, and these were just the ones "killed"

Seeing all the estimates, references, etc. I doubt there was 5 million on the continental US when first white bois came over.

Didn't most of them died from diseases like smallpox and stuff?

>ITT
idiots who dont realize that white people conquested and genocided a non-white continent.

the same idiots complain about "shitskins" coming into "their" land. ironic isnt it?

>only white people should feel shameful of their past
>they are not allowed to be proud of it though

also

>diseases are genocide now

t. Mahmoud ibn Faisal

>100 million
Prove it

As if tribes weren't already slaughtering each other. The savages should be thankful we taught them how to domesticate horses, or even shown them the wheel.

wtf, I'm moving back to Europe now.

Pathetic. None of you can even dissprove the op pic.

Always the same faggot flag

calm down cuck, just becuase you want sand dick in your ass doesnt mean the rest of us do.

and to your point, we fought a war for this land and won, we are now fighting a war to keep it. keep loosing yours...

No, the pilgrims were refugees from Europe. If the native americans couldn't integrate and embrace multiculturality, it's their fault.

Y-you dont want to enrage bacteria-chan and virus-chan...d-do you user?

100 million died.
To die =/= to be slaughtered
Most of them died because of their weak immune system.

yes this pic related to thisWhy the fuck should i apologize when its survival of the fittest. Why the fuck should i give a shit about muh genocide but yet to this day they're african warlords right now doing the same thing muh genocide. And no lib is saying a Damn!!! thing about im so fucking tired of this bs I DON'T APOLOGIZE !!!!

>lying that there were 100 million native americans

Why stop at 100 million if you are going to lie about it? Just call it 600 million. If you are going to lie, make a really big lie. And make it have some historical reference to Nazi Germany and the 6 gorillion joos.

Hell?
Is that in Canada?

Love thy neighbour doesn't expressly say do not kill them.
Just have to love them little cunts before you kill them.
Simples.

muh 100 million ... fyi you're just pulling numbers out of your ass

the us population in 1915 was 100 million
the us population in 1900 was 76 million
the us population in 1860 was 31 million
the us population in 1800 was 5 million people
the us population in 1776 was 2.5 million people

now i know before 1860 the us was a much smaller country but do you really expect me to believe they had 100 million people here pre 1776 when we didnt achieve that number until 1915.

Note they didnt have cities, electricity, or modern agriculture. Note they were just mexican north of the border that traded land for guns so they could kill each other better. They also traded furs as the original leather used in factories was deer.

>we fought a war for this land and won, we are now fighting a war to keep it. keep loosing yours...
Says majority mexican state by 2050...
We are all losing, and none of it is right. It also means we have no inherent right to anyone else's homeland.

>nazi germany
>allied of portugal
>still takes portugal's colonies
No. Portugal was an ally of Hitler.

Should have wiped those dirty savage fuckers from the face of the planet, down to the last woman and child.

No, never and never will. Fuck this weak subrace

Fuck off replyfag

white people SETTLED on that land that stolen land of yours.

after white people started gaining significant foothold on the native american's continent, THATS when the wars and massacres started happening.

sounds familiar? now non-whites are doing the exact same thing as what your ancestors did to them. double standards much? this time however YOU will lose, WHITE PEOPLE will lose, and all you can do is whine about it on the internet.

Do you know what a neighbour is?

Can you show me pictures of the graves where these 100,000,00 people were berried? Or accounts of settlers who were amazed at how high the bodies were piled up. If we have a picture of the pyramid of buffulo skulls wed have at least one picture of a massive killing of natives.

I disapprove OP's pic.
It's got a person doing some kind of green face.
And appropiating alien culture.
Are you saying American natives are Specists?

Throughout history, white people were doing the same shit as everyone else: fighting for land, resources, wealth, and beliefs. White people shouldn't be hated just because they were better at it than everyone else.
t. Member of Eastern Band of Cherokee

No. They were weak and they lost it all.

Just because you say it's a historical fact doesn't make it so.
To dispute your claim one would have to deny the fact that natives died. Lots of people died by the hands of other people, learn to deal ma dude and stop using their deaths as a weapon to win some retard argument.

Every Native American ive met has been an asshole

So no

How can I show you graves when we built our homes and cities over them?

Isn't it amazing how the US somehow stopped killing Indians at 100 million? Not 95 million. Not 105 million. Right on the nose at 100 million. Nice round number.

And even more amazing is that the US killed that many Indians with an armed services that employed only about 25,000 men at the time. 25,000 vs 100,000,000. The greatest upset off alltime. The US was outnumbered 4,000 to 1 and still somehow managed to wipeout the Indians. Wow. Seems to me like the Indians deserved to lose.

IIRC most native americans deaths piled up when the aztec empire collapsed into civil wars because of their tyrannical rule and presence of Europeans to get trade with/support from, while at the same time there were famines ravaging everywhere.

To attribute it all to Europeans is a bit of a stretch as the Aztec domain was a powderkeg waiting to go up, but the new diseases did the rest.

Actual physical violence by Europeans themselves could not have amounted to much, I'd say even 1% of total deaths would be a stretch (I'm not historian).

There's simply no way that there were 100million natives.

nothing of value was lost

Lol injuns by and large couldn't even conceptualize the idea of property rights, let alone even believe in it. We "stole" something they didn't even know they had.

How is disease our fault anyway?

except sweden because there is no such thing as an ethnic swede. your government told me so.

The Europeans literally brought the diseases with them, you idiot.

DELET

100 million? That's more than 60 million Stalin personally executed

It would have happened sooner or later as soon as they met a European/Asian anyway.
Their immune-systems were completely unprepared for the types of pathogens present on the eurasian continent.

A little but not enough to where it bothers me.

BS. North America didn't even have more than a few million Natives

So did the mongols bring the black plague with them. It's not like anyone knew how bacteria and immune systems worked at the time.

The spread of disease is inevitable.
this.

That's not even close to the largest genocide fag, the muzzies killed 270 million in the first Islamic expansion into Europe, North Africa, the Balkans, and India.

they were absorbed and assimilated into the westward expansion settler population of the time. they became the underclass, like freed slaves, chinese railroad workers and irish immigrants

Major difference Achmed. Europeans settled here, literally creating civilization out of nothing. Nigger invaders in Europe are taking advantage of white society's kindness and naïvéty and taking handouts and gibs in the form of unearned social wellfare. They aren't creating shit. Just being societal leeches and a general pox on European culture. Go die.

a 100 fucking million? gibs proof

>I didn't know I was ruining millions of lives with my ignorance
White people have an excuse for everything

Europeans died from diseases they had to wise guy

We invented the study of plagues and bacteria you dumb faggot.
It's not like we could guess that all of the americas was completely lacking in diseases from domestic animals.

Winner writes the history. Ones the new "settlers" are done here, I'll bet my ass history books in 150 years will write of how glorious the foundation of the Northern Caliphate was, and what a prosperous golden age it brought, where once there was nothing of value.

The solution is stay the fuck on your own land, defend yourself viciously against invaders and mind your own business as a people and a culture.

Cherokee injuns raped smallpox carriers... no, I wish I wasn't related to the mongrels, I wish they died out before my ancestors got here and I wish they wouldn't have interbred with the redretards, oneida chicks are pretty hot tho

It's sad what happened to them, manifest destiny is a bitch, I'd like to keep it from happening again, to more important peoples.

Winner writes the history. Once the new "settlers" are done here, I'll bet my ass history books in 150 years will write of how glorious the foundation of the Northern Caliphate was, and what a prosperous golden age it brought, where once there was nothing of value.

The solution is stay the fuck on your own land, defend yourself viciously against invaders and mind your own business as a people and a culture.

It's not our fault we are smarter than (((you))) niggers.

The same applies to non-whites in contemporary America

Can I get some background info on this pic?

You shouldn't be butthurt by history.
Which is the main reason why I hate baketball americans

>Do you feel bad for native Americans Sup Forums?
No.
They are low IQ, so who cares.

And they were very violent and barbaric, so they asked for it.
Too bad there is some left.

What? Most natives died from plague brought by the Europeans, around 90%
There were no plagues in the new world, so everyone fucking died since their bodies did not know how to combat it.

And how would you define "own land?" That wasn't always their land you know.

FPBP

>we invented
Okay, hun. Tell me you're not that retarded. Most cures for diseases were invented by African Americans and you just slapped the white seal of approval over their work.

No. That was what they got for fucking over the Inuits and the animals. The land belonged to them.

I'm actually 1/16th native American, you nazi piece of trash.

Yeah I would like too.
It's pretty hot.

Is it women telling their rape stories? They often do it because they love the attention.

what a rapist told her, but it sounded like something an auscunt would say so paste their flag on it

Well for starters, invading a land at the cost of another people, that you have no historical or otherwise claim to what so ever, is a morally undefendable act.

Maybe it's something you need to have had happen to you before you realize it's wrong.

>I'm actually 1/16th native American
Whom was raped by whom?

Was your grand[...]-father a rapist, so you have rapist blood, or was your grand[...]-mother raped like a thing and you have victim blood?

If I had a choice between fighting a group of Indian raiders and protecting my family, or laying down and accepting death because it would be rasist to kill them, what do you think anyone would do?

The killing innocent Indians meme needs to die. Fuck liberals and their justifying savages.

Lies. The greatest genocide in history was the 800 year occupation and rape of India by Islamic hordes. Estimated 400 million killed. Why do you think India went from being a godly hub of intelligent and advanced culture, to a subcontinent of literal street shitters? This is what Islam does to people.

no

genocide of native americans has been used as a guilt trip noone alive ever hand in.

You shut the fuck up my great grandfather fell in love with my mimi and took her into his home after all his kind threw her kind out and killed them. I hope you fucking die of aids you piece of shit

Fuck the native Americans, they're all brainwashed anti-white anti-American liberal sjws.

You already said it yourself, they weren't invaded, but settled. Your logic is self-defeating. You, however, are being invaded.

>You shut the fuck up my great grandfather fell in love with my mimi and took her into his home after all his kind threw her kind out and killed them.
Suuuuure.
That's what your parents told you to cover the shame?

So according to what you're saying, your great grandfather was a rapist and you're a rapist's son.

You have it in you.
Too bad there wasn't abortions back then.

But if there was, you wouldn't be alive, because nobody want a rapist's child.

>100 mil
That number is inflated in the same whay the 666 gorillion are.

Most of them died from smallpox brought in by the Europeans, the fighting came after that.
Combine that with them being very few in comparison and them being sick with a disease they did not have contact with before, they were doomed.

At first they welcomed the Europeans, this guy explains it best:
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

For fucks sake burger, I even know your history better than you do. Can you do anything right?

The native americans attacked the settlers also and the native americans died from illness.

Really, you have to be retarded thinking they all got killed by settlers.

Also Vikings were before the "native" americans in america.

I maybe most of those but I'm certainly not brainwashed, sweetie

didn't most of them just fucking die of disease