Help Sup Forums, I don't know what to do with my life :(

>Be me, 31.
>Living with mum and dad.
>Wasted my 20s getting a PhD in social science.
>No one tells me prior to enrollment in grad school that I would only have a future in academia if I become a cocksucking marxist. >Doesn't help that politically I am to the right of Ghengis Khan.
>Work overload in grad school results in mental breakdown, so I am now stuck on anti-depressants which turn me into a zombie with no ambition.
>PhD is useless for employment and because of my PhD I'm not eligible for a student allowance to go back to university and retrain in a more practical discipline.

I can see how violent revolutionary movements begin with broken misfits like me.

F.M.L.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Gotovina
selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LARP as a cocksucking Marxist then, you dumb Bogan

end it

Wash your hands, streetshitter.

Are you really in Best Korea?

are you really in australia?

W H O A

Tie the noose already basement-dweller

Join the public service dickhead

ok, 31, good. now, be like me and waste your 30s on a woman who ends up turning against you, then end up divorced with no kids at 40. shits great

>had the research skills to get into a doctorate program
>couldn't research his job prospects
I do empathise, but the ironing is too amusing not to comment on.

Give wristies to stangers for money

Hush now kim

classic

australia doesn't exist kim

stop taking your antidepressants

start working manual labour jobs if they will take you

join the military if you can qualify

join the french foreign legion, they take up to 40 years old, physical testing is very hardcore though

> me being 35
> have two MSc in STEM
> experience in very complicated stuff
> every employer saying that they do not have enough challenge for me
> be unemployed
> move back home to mom

How did you not intern whilst suckling off the grant teet?

U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A
R
A
R
E

Thank you for posting your story if it's true. It serves as an example for all to see, the way "Higher Education" seeks to brainwash young people to a particular way of thinking. This is why you should seek more practical skills like how to weld or construct or wire things.

As for you OP I can only say to smoke a little weed once a week, when you have time to yourself to ponder. It helps you think outside the box and analyze things from perspectives that normally don't occur to you. It's easy to use Marijuana as a recreational drug, and that's the superficial appeal and habit. But it can also be a mental and emotional medicine to help orient yourself. It may also provide physical health benefits for you and help you eliminate the Pharmacy Jew from your life.

Ignore the condescension from others, and especially from yourself. But don't ignore the honest criticisms. Or the honest compliments. Also when you're high as fuck and blowing your own mind with new ideas to apply to your life, write it down for fuck's sake.

Kim is here all the fucking time you goddamn newfag

newfags haven't heard of proxies, fuck off

I second this!

French foreign legion will make you a bad ass

afterwards with your connections you can organise a coup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Gotovina

The reality is that shit tier degrees means you have to start with a low tier job like the rest of us. At least you're more likely to be picked for promotions or get hired at all. Unlike high school diploma neets like myself.

You mean irony. My ironing is already done.

hey brah 25 and living with parents, 1 year away from CS degree and getting into daytrading, thanks for making me feel much better about my life, so glad I went into an ACTUAL STEM field...

>that feel when the average pay for your industry has gone up 50% since you graduated highschool

I'm 30 with military experience and about to graduate with a Bachelors in microbiology. I love the field but the fact that even getting a shitty lab job requires an additional year of schooling and internship experience I don't have time for makes me so angry that I don't care any more. Four years of school isn't enough? Fuck off. I'm thinking of applying to be a police officer as soon as I graduate. If you look into it being a cop offers an incredible number of career options as you move up in ranks and you can do 20 years, retire at 50 with a pension that you can easily live the rest of your life on if you plan accordingly or keep working if you like it.

>he knows Australia exists
Enjoy Kaechon lmao

Fuck off Kim your fake country is about to get KO'd

>getting into daytrading

hahah

Have fun doing that nowdays. You will be killed by slippage, if not your own incompetence

>then end up divorced with no kids at 40. shits great

it is such fun.
I gave up on women after a similar thing.

Early 30's about to graduate with PhD in stem field.

Nobody has offered me a job. What do?

damn that sucks, good thing I own a house in Miami, guess I can live of that for the next year or use the money to continue funding my daytrading dream if I keep losing money

Are you disappointed you did not have children? Do you think it's too late to start a family now?

This fucking economy is so shit that I hate the comments I get "you are well educated and smart, why do you not have a job. They always need people with good background"
NO THEY DON'T. It is all about who you know, not what you can do.

STOP BEING A MAN CHILD

Find a good woman, have a family.

I taught tutorials and did research assistant work.

Do what all PhD do out of academia, write a book or articles for magazines.
The right is hungry for decent researchers/writers

If you are interested in academia/teaching you can try to find full time research job(0 contact req with humans) or private teaching for rich kids at home.
What field you PhDed?

good luck finding a NK proxy

Don't lose all you money daytrading. 90% of people will do just that.

>I can see how violent revolutionary movements begin with broken misfits like me.

Violent revolutions begin when people have conviction, courage and charisma. Broken misfits just sometimes tag along.

ooo snap, I just got told.

my point was that there is no "daytrading dream" anymore. Well, if you are playing around with few millions, then yes, but the volume you need to do it today is wayyyy larger than it was 10 years ago. Brokers commisions have risen ridiculously and bid-asks are wider.

>social science

what the fuck were you thinking?

You sound like a Nigger. Or a woman.

" blah blah I'm so cool good thing too because it's true lol haha ur jealous if you don't think so know how I know? cause I'm fuckin cool bro haha lol"

My PhD was in International Relations.

Grow the fuck up.

>no one told meeeeee reeeeeeee

You're a grown fucking man. You make your own decisions and you live by them. If you are an unemployable, drug addicted, piece of shit it's YOUR fault, and no one is going to get you out of it but YOU. Until you realize this, you are gonna be eternally a NEET faggot who posts on user boards looking for a shoulder to cry on.

Take some goddamn responsibility and do something about it, or off yourself. There is no other option. You lose dignity and self-respect every day you sit on your ass and do nothing.

>be me 27 yo white male Manlet

>fiance of almost 2 years and I decided it isn't going to work and no future

>within two days meet cuties

>within three days fisting my ex's pussy in revenge fuck last night cause she can't resist my sexual power

>find out she called some fat piece of shit hot , dude is balding and a slob af.

>get offended af that she would consider him hot

>throw away my cigarettes and lighters

>get whey and some new head phones

>about to go to the gym and look like Donnie Yen in three months before I move out and ghost this bitch for comparing me to a pleblian fat shitlord

Pic related it's me

I'm gonna get so fucking JACKED now. I understand all the steel pill memes back from 2014

Did you go to Sydney University?

desu it's not like I plan on doing it all daytrading, i'm just a newbie excited that I gots 25k to put in so I CAN day trade, all the practice trading i've done is usually 3-7 day min turnaround...

except us steel, I can't believe I missed out on that boom

This is the best idea here. Foreign Legion will definitely be my Plan C if shit hits the fan in my life

yes & no. i dodged a bullet, not having children with her, as she turned out deranged. i am disappointed i chose the wrong person, and do not have a family now, yeah.

probably am too old. hard to be optimistic. not even a gf now, so if met one tomorrow, would be starting over fresh, and be even older by time marriage/kids rolled around. fml

There is no "Sydney University". It is "University of Sydney".

ty bb, I will try to be careful, u stay safe 2 ok bb?

tfw even Kim tells you to kill yourself

Befriend a doggo? It won't solve all your problems, but it feels good.

Join our army

why don't you figure out on your own how to help yourself? Why do you immediately go to a internet forum with random people?

People like me become the engine of these movements because we have nothing to lose. We are not invested in the status quo.

>I can see how violent revolutionary movements begin with broken misfits like me
Excellent remark. You should prepare for the future war between the poor and the rich. People who lost their homes due to mortgage fraud will be your allies

selfauthoring.com/

Sort Yourself Out.

Watch Jordan Peterson on youtube.

And get a goddamn doggo.

I'm too old, right? If I wasn't, I may consider it.

Well trading these days is extremely interesting. Just hope to be more short than long when shit hits the fan.

And the biggest advice I can give (I build systematic strategies / machine learning stuff) remember to sit on the profit as long as you sit on a loss.

Every company with 200+ employees have one international relation job. And I guess you have +1 or +2 languages in advanded lvl at least.
Do a fking good resumee, and send it everywhere, focus on companies that trade with/in Australia. US, China, Jap, Thai...
If you have no life at all, do a resumee that fits with the company you are meant to apply to, do 8-10 a day.
C'mon user is not like you studied pure economics or sociology....

>Wasted my 20s getting a PhD in social science.

Kek

do you guys do the whole service grants citizenship thing? would a white man like me be welcome?

i'm not sure who told you the pay has gone up 50% but all the indians are taking the jobs just because 0.01 cent of US dollar is like a thousand dollars to indians.

I don't think we do that. I don't understand why you would want to become Australian anyway when you are a US citizen.

You got it all wrong. Women are the ones that are too old. Turn that shit around and find a 22 year old rabbit, load her up with minis and then when you see your ex, lonely with no options but raising someone else's kids, you win

>getting PhD in social science
>sit in lecture hall with 200 other students
>only person I know with social science job is the lecturer
>get surprised when no job

stopped reading at social science
kill yourself or become a professor at some commiefornia university where you pretend to be a liberal left faggot

To escape the massive quantity of shitskins.

Stop hating yourself and get to work, man.

God!!!! you're one depressing fuck

I feel your pain, m8.
I'm almost done with my PhD in computer science.
I do not under any circumstances want to pursue a career in academia.
That means I need to get a regular job as a programmer or whatever, but I'll be 3 years behind everybody.
Fuck, I'm almost 27 and I've never had a real long-term job.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Gotovina
Thanks user, he's like my new hero.
His story read like a Big Boss type character.

And about the career, having a degree is infinitely better than not having in any situation, and ya you may get lucky cold dropping resumes, but the real action happens beyond the paper. Find something you WANT to do not something your degree allows, and fucking socialize. The saying is true: "it's not what you know, it's who you know." Find people doing what you want to do and be forward, tell them you want to do it too. Most bosses just want someone that's not going to bounce the moment more money comes along,

You're not the engine of shit. You're a complainy faggot who will get culled in the great happening pretty quickly because you don't have the necessary relationship with reality to even move out of your parents house at age 31.

Thanks for the advice mayn, I agree shit is going wild, lots of big fish in the ocean that can send bad or good waves your way.... will write down that last gem, just beginning to be able to stop thinking of what could/might have been...

Good luck to you sir, I have a friend who is getting his Phd in physics and another who is a smart but downtrodden addict coming off, my dream/goal is to so successful I can have them come work for me and we can be rich tradebros while bettering ourselves.

lol if you think indians know how to code in high level languages, sorry bby but the pay varies by language, as does the skill involved to learn languages and the regions that are the main job force.

If you think coding in the U.S. dead/exclusive then lol.

I would also do this but a cousin of mine was turned down because he was colour blind.
I'm also slightly colour blind so I guess that ruins my chances of getting into the FL.
Although, he got into the Danish army instead and is getting shipped off to Iraq soon so I don't know how colour blindness works now.

Nobody will ever believe me.

listen to the man
he knows korea is about to nuke the world
end your suffering now
its only going to get much much worse

How does a racist study social sciences and get a PhD in it?

Interesting. I am starting (hopefully) my PhD in CS.

There are no use for you in Finland, sorry to tell you that. Depends also what you did in your thesis. Use as a high level programmer of course, you can get a job as a full-stack dev.

Yeah, but Australia's fucking boring mate. Plus Sydney and Melbourne are full of shitskins.

You can become an English teacher and live like a king in Spain or Italy. There's always a way out, it's just a matter of inner strength and willpower.

it doesn't really matter if indians don't get the job done right or wrong the point is that they're being paid pennies for the job so the employer loses nothing anyway. also they can actually get real work experience for what they're doing. where as the average american citizen has to be paid minimum wage for an internship.

Good luck Sir! Just find your niche and be best at that. Like said, commisions are so high that I got priced out doing alone what I did at work, so be vary of them.

New political party when?