I can't stop laughing at this video of antifa faggots on the verge of tears when police make them take their masks off

I can't stop laughing at this video of antifa faggots on the verge of tears when police make them take their masks off

twitter.com/michaeljonesau/status/854478229691879425

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G80CapEevGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XvqOXUN0md0
youtube.com/watch?v=pCaiBV8X4ng
youtube.com/watch?v=8t-IT0fM-n0
twitter.com/michaeljonesau/status/85447Time
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwpm7xC8htk
cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/baltimore-riot-mom-smacks-son/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they are anything like in Germany, a bunch of them are kids from influential parents.
Getting caught playing their stupid games can have serious consequences for them.

They are all entitled pieces of shit.
They hate capitalism but would escape as quick as they could from any communist country once they actually experienced it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NAZIS WATCH OUT

If I take that off will you cry?

It would be extremely humiliating.

Most of them are Jews

lol good find. fucking morons.

this is funny. and all parents should be stepping up

I just love how the cops go "Get your pole" as she's stomping off like a petulant toddler throwing it's toys on the ground and storming out because they got in trouble.

Good for po po

Both sides shouldn't be allowed masks

rekt

She was so terrified she was going to leave her flag just on the ground

Are there anymore videos of people unmasking antifa?

"get your pole"
when police think so little of you they remind you to take your weapon

fucking hilarious, talk to them just like the children they are.

also the first and last time that cocksucker puts on pads. looks like he got them from a peewee league.

This... Sorta youtube.com/watch?v=G80CapEevGQ

Is this all Gangs of New York Larping? The instruments being played even.

sure there is influence by the patriot, people running with the flag yelling hold the line happens too.

>"get your pole"
i fucking lost

don't forget yer pole!

You're a little girl.

get your Sup Forums

this pretty much, even though Capitalism is shit, is far better then Communism, a shame It traded White Nationalist values for commie values

US news really is something else

I was there and i live streamed the whole thing from inside the event

Smug officer Pepe removes crying Wojak's mask.
>You forgot your pole.

God I love my state.

meme her she was yelling at me

>he thinks 24hr news channel is news

Lost

I assure you that at least 90% of them are from middle class families, at least 25% of them are from affluent families. They are so rich they can't even comprehend actual poverty so they think welfare nigs with new iPhones, $200 sneakers, and a fridge full of porterhouse steaks bought with EBT cards are "impoverished"

FUN FACT: The law that prohibits wearing a mask in public was passed to combat the KKK

>tfw fighting racism requires adopting KKK tactics

Nobody cared who they were before they put on the masks.

Fucking awesome, literally metaphorical jew-jitsu

>don't forget your pole

im half expecting her, the guy from north Ga that came all the way to Auburn to destroy all the nazi collectables around campus, and the neckbeard saying he'll fight fascism wherever it is to have all their shit posted online by tomorrow night

This KILLS the antifa

Someone tweet this to berkeley pd

It looks like RLMs aids Moby in a wig.

I have listened/watched that video a few times and I believe that girl is the one who was punched during the election protest in DC by that big way. This video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvqOXUN0md0

The voice of the guy in this Auburn video who said they weren't doing anything is extremely similar to the assholes from the DC video and that girl has the same fat body dimensions as his counterpart as well.

Preliminary opinion - that is the same duo from DC.

is this the guy who ulocked based pepsi bro? his name is Alex shantz or some such

>get your pole
Ahahahahaha.

>when police make them take their masks off
Is it painful for them?

Low and behold when u watch the altercation video no one is surprised when the see the exact same fat fuck skank pop up from the brawl. Now if she got punched, like she should have been, liberal faggots wld be breaking social media.

kek

Hahaha I thought the same thing.

That was fucking beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCaiBV8X4ng
Just look who pops up at 29sec, Lets destroy her

Uu
uU

>get your pole

AMERICA

Here is a close up

MASK ON

FUCK IT

MASK OFF

She looks like a balding old man

>00:43 "It's happening"
kek

Is there a webm of the Berkeleymom?

>The enlightened negro clapping politely at the start

Sup Forums was a mistake

Time to kill antifa

This is the best pic I've seen of him. Doesn't look like to me, that guy looks like he needs his corrective lenses.

pretty sad fight... you can tell someone has never been in a fight before if they think the best move is a sucker punch elbow.

I would rather systematically unmask all their members and let ANTIFA be exposed for the terrorists they are, a lot more fun. Praise KEK

>fucking nepal
how has no one pointed this out, are you a fucking monk?

Non-twatter link:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-IT0fM-n0

Chekt n kekt

Honestly i am also disappointment in the actual technical aspects of the fight.

>twitter.com/michaeljonesau/status/85447Time to get to work identifying these people.

we need to find everything about this faggot

sup William. No I am not. Monks are leftists.

some states have laws against anything covering the face even during hollowen . SC its illegal to have anything covering your face in public at all or even in your private residence if you are on video

you cant make a vid and upload it to youtube if your wearing a mask in SC

Go fuck yourself. You don't belong here. You need to lurk for a couple years before posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwpm7xC8htk

Haha that cuck antifa fag punch was so weak the dude started laughing.
No wonder antifa always getting their asses kicked

kek, I love trumps song and dance at the end

>white people shouting wurldstarrrrr

why

Bunch of spoiled little shits living pampered lives in secluded safety.

It's funny as shit watching these effeminate weenies acting up. And it's damn glorious seeing the right finally mobilize to confront them with no less than square jawed nazi fucks with hitler youth haircuts.

It's still small but this god damn bless them and anyone who goes out there. I'm 29 and I have never witnessed the left being stood up to in the streets. The cuckservative conditioning is finally breaking.

>get your pole

top fucking kek. They ditched the weapon they brought because they were pouting and the police want them to keep it.

cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/baltimore-riot-mom-smacks-son/index.html

AHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

>b-but mooooo oooommm

lmao these bused in coastal babies finally get to met real no-bullshit southern officers

they'll wipe your skin on the pavement if you so much as look at them wrong and most of them are ex-military

>literally metaphorical
Stop posting

>that faggot's lame ass kick

What's SC short for?

Pretty much. You have to be pretty privileged to be this stupid otherwise their stupidity would have caught up to them sooner.

Freedom always wins.

The elbow caused a pretty bloody cut on the antifa guy.

Hi Gary!

south carolina

She looks like Carl the Cuck's mom

4u

>He likes cats
Every fucking time.

What's with the faggy peeps that try to join in on the fight with their weak ass punches? If you're trying to be a pussy and use numbers atleast commit.

why did they have to take their masks off?

Aight, thanks!

You cannot respect any movement that hides itself behind masks.

If they were really confident that their beliefs could hold up to public scrutiny, they wouldn't need to conceal their identities. Moreover, the public will not sympathize with faceless movements that refuse to communicate with the public on an personal level.

Exactly this kiwibro , like literally these faggots wouldn't survive one fucking winter surrounded by commie blocks and yet they talk about the glory of communism , it pisses me the fuck off

Because Auburn cops don't play faggot games like Berkeley cops.

Why do peaceful protestors need masks to begin with? Only people who are up to no good would wear masks.

am i missing something here or is the whole of pol not hiding behind an anonymous image board?

i would wear one in case that someone identified me and tried to get me fired from my job for being a political extremist, my brother has already been threatened with his job for being alt right on twitter

he is talking about going outside and flaunting your political opinion. jfc are you a muslim?

Do you really think that is the same as committing crimes in public?

As much as I agree with this woman slapping the shit out of her idiot son, the media would never praise and make light of a father doing the same to his daughter.

but when we apear in public and voice our opinions we are unmasked, just look at the HWNDU vids where we stated our opinions, ok we, for reasons u should understand, did not show faces dismantling his project